You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2020, 03:50:27 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Want your ad here?
Check this!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: VtM Storyteller Seeks First Experience  (Read 207 times)

Offline shoreTopic starter

VtM Storyteller Seeks First Experience
« on: June 23, 2020, 03:35:58 PM »
I am an experienced storyteller for Vampire the Masquerade. I would like to try a one-on-one (no holds barred) scenario. I think using VtM as a framework would be interesting and would create a smooth transition for me.

I'm open to player input on what they want to do in the world. I typically create a sandbox type play style. If you are interested, please send me a character concept, and 3 scenes that would flash before your mind as your were embraced as a vampire and dying. We can use these as a prelude. If you have no idea what Vampire the Masquerade is, I'm fine with that and will help you through character creation etc.

I would like to run the game using the V5 Chicago by Night book. This gives us a lot of story threads to use out of the gate and during character creation I will let you select from some lore-sheets that tie you into the NPC vampires living in Chicago.

Obviously story is first for me and smut is secondary. I look forward to hearing from you!