Young female stalker (M seeking F)

Started by chyooster, June 20, 2020, 05:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chyooster

I wake up and try to roll over but my arm is underneath you. I look over and am shocked by what I see. You're not my wife. This isn't my bedroom. I don't know where I am.

I try to recall what happened last night. My wife and daughter are away having a girly weekend break. I had gone to the bar to watch the match and have a couple of drinks.

I don't remember having that much but the feeling in my head says otherwise. Add to that is the fact that I'm in a stranger's bed and you look about the same age as my daughter. I've never cheated on my wife. I've never had a one night stand, even before I was married.

As I move my arm free, you wake up and smile at me. "Last night was so good. Don't worry. I won't tell your wife or daughter. We'll just keep hooking up in secret."

------

I'm looking for a woman young enough to be my daughter, let's say 18-25. She won't take no for an answer and makes me to sneak around. Maybe becoming friends with my daughter. Maybe getting a job where I work.

I can't let anyone find out and I don't know how to escape you.

Message me if you like anything about this prompt. I'm flexible with the details and willing to discuss any changes.

My other ideas are also open.