You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 30, 2020, 04:15:20 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Some Vague Ideas (Looking for MxM or MxF)  (Read 251 times)

Offline RainbrowsTopic starter

Some Vague Ideas (Looking for MxM or MxF)
« on: June 16, 2020, 05:21:31 PM »
Hello! I'll just come right out with it and say that I usually lurk within the wanted thread and don't post anything on my own, so forgive me for the poorly structured post I'm about to post. I'm inexperienced in searching for partners.  Anyhow, I've been toying around a few original and a few fandom related ideas but haven't gotten anything fully formed yet so I thought I'd post my little blurbs here to see if I can find a partner that might be interested.

Firstly, a little about my writing. I said that I am new at searching for partners, but I am not new to writing or roleplaying. I've been doing it for many years now. Close to ten years, to be more specific. I prefer longer posts, but I certainly don't expect a book of a post. A few paragraphs, like three, is what I average around, though I do try to match the posting length of my partners. No one liners, please, and let's stick with third person and a literate style. I usually will post a few times a week, and if we are really getting into it, I can post several times a day, too. Smut is welcomed, but I always put the story first. In my opinion, smut is always second to a good story and I'd like some build up before we just go hopping into some sexy time.

Speaking of sexy time... I don't have an official On/Offs built yet. It's still in the works. I can say, though, that I like vanilla stuff the best and absolutely do not like anything involving pain or gore. Gore is fine for story, but it pushes me away when it's being used to turn someone on. I am willing to try some non-vanilla things. Just talk to me about it! I can play male or female characters. In MxM pairings I can write as either side, but prefer to stick more towards the submissive side. As for MxF, I can do either or.

Now onto the good stuff. Here's what I have so far and I'll edit and refine and add more as I gather more ideas together. Like I said, they are not fully fleshed out. They are little blurbs that I've been rolling around in my head. If you can think of something better or any additions, by all means, let me hear them! These ideas are just ideas and are totally flexible. I like to work out a story with a partner as we go.

Plot Idea One:
Non-Fandom (Medieval Times, Fantasy)

The Princess and The Wolf (MxF)

Your character is the princess of the kingdom. The race can be yours to choose (Vampires, Humans, Elves, etc.) but they have conquered Werewolves. YC's mother is the queen, who rules over her kingdom with fear because she is not afraid to use force to get her citizens to behave themselves, mostly through the use of Werewolves. Once, the werewolves were free to govern themselves in their own kingdom, but YC's kingdom overtook the wolves and forced them into becoming citizens. The wolves are not treated equally and must give their first born sons to the queen. The queen has them trained from a young age to be fierce knights and guards. The wolves are seen as violent, vicious people, feared by all the citizens. My character is one of these wolves and has been granted rank of Queen's Royal Guard. He is feared by all within the castle grounds and treated royally by the Queen. The only ones who do not fear him are the queen and YC, who has befriended MC and knows that he is not the monster he is made out to be. When a war breaks out between this kingdom and the neighboring one, MC must take YC to safety upon the Queen's request.

Plot Idea Two:

Taken Currently!

The Earth Kingdom (MxM or MxF)

This takes place after the Fire Nation begin their attempt at world domination but before Aang was found by Katara and Sokka. My character is a Firebender. His father was killed after he spoke against the Fire Lord too many times and he and his mother fled to the Earth Kingdom to prevent the same from happening to them. MC does not remember much about life in the Fire Nation because he was too young when they fled. Now, he and his mother work and live in the Earth Kingdom, pretending as though they are Earth Kingdom citizens. YC is from the Earth Kingdom and happens to become friends with MC, but doesn't know he's a firebender. MC has been secretly practicing Firebending and so far, hasn't been caught, even though his mother urges him to stop. I'm thinking that the town our characters live in gets attacked by Fire Nation Soldiers and our characters have to flee to avoid being caught. I don't have this one more thought out yet as to where we should go.

Plot Idea Three:
Non-Fandom (A Western Tale)

Gun Oil and Inner Turmoil (MxF)

My character is a gunslinger running with a group. This group is the only family he's ever known, but as of late, he's beginning to question the things they do. They've always lived by taking from others, gunning others down when necessary, and causing chaos to cover their trail. But MC has been wondering if this is truly the life he's destined to live. It's the life he's only known, but he's wondering if it is truly for him. YC is a woman in one of the towns they frequent. She's the only one MC has shown his face to, so she knows who he is and what he does, but upon hearing that he's been questioning his life choices, she's trying to convince him to leave the group and settle down, maybe with her. They don't have a definite relationship, but they both know there is certainly something between them. MC refuses to create a relationship in fear that a rival gang would use her as a hostage or bait, or worse. But he doesn't want to abandon his friends and family, either. He's lived with the gang since he was a child and they've always looked out for each other. Now that he's an adult, the older leader trusts in him to help make decisions to keep the group happy and healthy. It almost seems like betrayal to quit now. This is the one that I have the least thought out. I may come back later and add more as I fumble the idea around. If you've ever played Red Dead Redemption 2, you might be able to see a little bit of similarities, haha. I do not plan for this to be related to the game, though. It'll be our world and our characters.

Plot Idea Four:
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Post Game)

Life After Ganon

Zelda and Link have saved the world from Calamity Ganon, but there is still much to do after. Towns and cities are still being attacked by the monsters that remain, and some guardians still seem to be active and aggressive. Link wants to put an end to these creatures and machines, as well as visit the remainder of the shrines and finish up a few tasks and favors he had acquired during his time taking back the Divine Beasts and preparing to face Ganon. Zelda, on the other hand, is not sure what to do, as there is no longer a kingdom to run as there was before Ganon, so she chooses to support Link in his travels. Of course, being her guard, he wouldn't have gone anywhere without her anyways. I've been re-playing BOTW and I know it's not as popular as it was, but I've been thinking that I might want to write up a roleplay with after the game! I'd be playing Link and you Zelda so you can change her motives for why she chose to adventure with Link. Just like the others, this idea can be easily changed if you can think of different plot points.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 04:38:09 PM by Rainbrows »

Offline RainbrowsTopic starter

Re: Some Vague Ideas (Looking for MxM or MxF)
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 04:38:29 PM »
Updated it with one more idea (BOTW).