FinalM's RP Search (M looking for F)

Started by FinalM, June 03, 2020, 07:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinalM

Hello there!

If you're reading this that means you've stumbled across my search for a roleplay.
Firstly, a bit about me:

My name on here is FinalM but most people just call me M.
I'm a 19 year old literate roleplayer from the UK with about 7 years experience.
I generally aim to mirror my partner but, as with most others on here, I ask that you give me more than a one liner. I get we all have off days but I'd rather wait a bit longer if it means a decent response.
I'm happy to chat OOC but if you don't want to that's fine too.
I typically only do MxF pairings but could be persuaded to do FxF.
When it comes to genres I'm usually down for pretty much anything. I like action, romance, slice of life - the works. The only genre I tend to avoid is horror as, quite frankly, I'm terrible at writing it.
I typically prefer OCs but with some convincing I could perhaps go for a fandom. I'm perfectly happy to base an RP within an already established fictional universe, however!
What with the lockdown that's in place I've got quite a bit of time to be replying but if my muse isn't there I'll hold off a little bit until I'm in a position to reply with a proper response.

A couple rules or things to bear in mind:

I prefer to RP in threads or IM's (discord), it makes keeping track of messages much easier.
I'd usually prefer you to PM me if you're interested in an RP.
I like using faceclaims and would prefer if you used one too. I don't have a preference on whether these claims are realistic, drawing, etc.
I prefer RPs in the third person past tense
If you do contact me about an RP, please tell me a little about yourself, about any pairings or plots you may have in mind, or just any ideas that you want to RP out. I'd like a little bit more to go off than just 'interested' is all.

Now, onto the pairings, plots and settings! The following are just some ideas and are by no means exhaustive! If you have an idea, send me a PM and maybe I'll like it! Won't know unless you try.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Royalty x Servant/Guard/Citizen
Noble x Rival House Noble
Criminal x Detective
Criminal x Criminal (Rivalry or not)
University Student x University Student
Assassin x Handler
Castaway x Castaway

Rediscovery
Muse A and Muse B have a brief fling during the summer before college. The pair had feelings but they didn't stay together for whatever reason. They have now found that they are at the same university but one (or both?) have significant others. Will their feelings be rediscovered and will it last this time? (Inspired by the show Normal People. A look at two people who remain in eachothers lives but are always a little more than friends).

Difficult to Love
Muse A is part of a gang. Muse B is part of a rival gang. Slowburn romance as they realise they're both just pawns in a wider group. Muse A is desperate to escape but Muse B is too ingrained in this life to know anything else and thinks it's impossible. This is possible in various settings - 60s, 70s, Modern, Cyberpunk.

Hit The Road

Two young people, tired of the idea of a 'normal life', 9-5 job etc, steal a care and hit the open road. Over the course of their journey, a romance potentially blossoms. Needs more development but left open to various ideas to go in different directions.

A World Alone
Muse A and B wake up on opposite sides of town to discover that everyone else in the world has gone, vanished. Now they must search for whether anyone else is out there. Or just do whatever the hell they want? (This is more of a romance RP than an apocalyptic survival one.)

The Beach House
Muse A lives in a small town by the sea. They come from a low income family and most of their friends have moved away to go to University. When their friends return, they don't see them all that much anymore because the distance means they've drifted. Muse B lives in a city pretty far from this town. They come from a pretty well off family who own a beach house in the town of Muse A. Every summer they come to the beach house to visit. Something emerges between the pair but the distance makes it difficult to maintain.

Norse mythology/Vikings
Medieval
Fantasy (More magic rather than various different races and creatures)
Modern
Futuristic/Cyberpunk
Sci-fi (preferred no aliens)
Victorian

The following is a list of my On's and Off's. Obviously some of these will be relevant to some roleplays whilst others will be relevant to other roleplays. For example, it's unlikely NC and tenderness will be in the same roleplay. I don't have to have everything in the On list in an RP, it's just an indicator of what I'd enjoy. I'll add to this over time but if there's something that's not on there, suggest it and I'll decide whether I'm up for it or not.

On's
Oral
Vaginal
Anal
Light bondage
Rough
Switches (Not mandatory but can be nice)
Some instances of NC
Toys
Multiple partners
Tenderness

Off's
Toilet play
Vore
Beastiality/Furries
Tentacles
Non-humans
Incest
Feet