News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucius Cornelius

always showing how real you are to others and not to me.. thats the end babe

MasterMischief

I just wanted to go out for a nice evening and you dress for battle.  I can't take the He-Man attitude anymore.

Lucius Cornelius

if nice evening don't mean a good battle for you , i don't know what  are you doing with me....

MasterMischief

It does not always have to be a fight to the death, LC.  You know, sometimes a llama just wants a good brushing.

Lucius Cornelius

but but but...you never let me ride you....

MasterMischief

The whole time we were together, you never asked!

Endorphin

I wanted a horse. And what did they give me? A llama! I can't deal with this!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Acid Lips

you have a beautiful body, but the constant teasing and not giving is too much for me

Endorphin

Fine! Walk away. See if I care... Just don't come back!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Seara

You never take your pants off, I can't deal with the chafing any more

Endorphin

You just attract waaaay too much attention, flashing those perfect breasts all the time. It's too much for me!

Seara

Atleast I show my goods, you just keep pretending your going to

Endorphin

You spend too much time on your hair and tan. It's sending me broke.

Seara

Your gym membership costs more then both, plus the expense of buying those designer jeans...

Endorphin

Yeah, well, all you do is lay back and look georgeous all the time. Hardly productive!

Seara

Standing and looking georgous is so much more productive?

Endorphin

At least I'm not leading guys on all the time with that come f**k me pose.

Seara

Your not in the come and get me pose? HA! No your in the come and kneel before me pose wich is sooooo much better

Endorphin

Yeah, well, you exhaust me with so many arguments!

(Goes to check out Seara's O.Os)

Seara

Endorphin

I just can't stand the way you always want to win!

(Very nice!)

Seara

Can't stand the way your a sore looser.

(Going to check out yours)

Endorphin

I can't stand the way you always use my argument as yours! :P

(Enjoy the read!)

Seara

I can't stand the way you never wear a shirt, the store always kicks you out!

(Oooh I like)

Endorphin

I can't stand the way you always want to seem to go shopping, yet never come back with anything to wear!

(Thanks. Seems pretty compatible. Maybe we should work something out sometime?)