You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 04:38:02 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 289399 times)

Offline Kythia

• Noooo-one Fights like Kythia no-one bites like Kythia
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • No one chain smokes Marlboro lights like Kythia
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #8275 on: October 21, 2012, 05:59:26 PM »
TheLegionary,

It wasn't even fine while it lasted to be honest.  But I was unapproved and it was the best I can get.  But I can send and receive PMs now and honestly I can do waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than you.  Did you honestly think it would last once you weren't literally the only one for me?  Pfffft.  Get over yourself.

K
xxx

Offline TheLegionary

• War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Always ready to fight.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8276 on: October 21, 2012, 06:10:06 PM »
Too many words. I go straight to the point. How do you want me to drool at you if you do not even have a sexy avatar????

Offline Kythia

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8277 on: October 21, 2012, 06:57:20 PM »
I can't believe I've done this.  I promised myself I wouldn't.  But you mention you'd like me to have an avatar and what do i do?   I get one and then come running up to you for your approval like a pet.

I'm so TheLegionary, but I have to be strong.  I'm spending all my time trying to please you and its not good for either of us.  I think we need some time apart.

You know, if that's alright with you.

Offline Cayenne

« Reply #8278 on: October 21, 2012, 10:20:09 PM »
Hay Kythia!

Pa says if I dun start' marry'n wit muh cussins 'n stop mak'n babeh jebus cry' wit' muh she devilry wit'you 'ets gunna be me burn'n in hell while he's shout'n 'Told you so' fum the pearly gates. He says once I gots muh cussins babeh 'en muh belleh that I'll be 'appier then a pig'n stink for cussins man stick! I aent sure bout that, but cussin says we can rub a fire a'tween us when he'aen't aroun' so long as he get's ta be watch'n sumtimes!

Cussins rules are prett'e strict tho' says no affection'n wit you's 'an no screw'n animals o' higher intelligences then 'im eithers.

Caycay~

Offline Caremejo

« Reply #8279 on: October 21, 2012, 11:23:31 PM »
Too stunned and amused by your breakup with Kythia to be clever. So,

We done. L8R.

Jo

Offline Kythia

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8280 on: October 22, 2012, 12:00:08 AM »
I think I've been reasonable here.  When you wanted to try me tied up I said fine.  On the second day when, instead of untying me, you just brought those guys home from the bar and let them loose, I didn't complain.  I must confess on day three I did think you were releasing me.  But when it turned out you were just turning me over so the bar guys could explore strange new worlds I didn't say a word.  Day four - with the video cameras and whatever it was the used me I said nothing.  Even when I heard how much money the videos would make.  Sure, part of that was the ball gag, I guess, but part was just me wanting to help you "be a bit more adventurous".  I'm pretty easy going.

Obviously I was blindfolded for most of day five.  I presume that was the bar guys again?  There seemed to be a lot more of them?  But I was still happy to let you explore your kinky side.

But you know what?  It's Thursday and I'm missing "How I Met Your Mother" and that's where I draw the line.  Untie me, we're through.

Offline TheLegionary

• Knight
  • Addict
  • Always ready to fight.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8281 on: October 22, 2012, 06:58:12 AM »
Kythia,
You have a hot avatar now, but you speak too much! You off!
TL

Offline Outsider

« Reply #8282 on: October 22, 2012, 07:02:58 AM »
TheLegionary,

you're supposed to be marching towards Cannae to face Hannibal.
You being here can only mean you have deserted, and thus must die now.
I will always love you, though.

Offline Kythia

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8283 on: October 22, 2012, 11:33:55 AM »
You know what I hate, TheOutsider?  The outside.  It's windy and cold.  There's no TV.  I can't just slob around in my dressing gown.  Honest to god it, and by extension you, has no redeeming features whatsoever.

Later, loser.

Offline TheLegionary

• Knight
  • Addict
  • Always ready to fight.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8284 on: October 22, 2012, 12:26:15 PM »
I thought you disliked the silence. Why are you asking me to be quiet when you speak too much? I hate your contradictions. I prefer living by my own. You off!

Offline Caremejo

« Reply #8285 on: October 22, 2012, 01:41:07 PM »
 I only dated you because I heard you once went out with Kythia. I wanted to improve my Six Degrees of Kythia number. Now that we’ve dated, I can’t think of a reason to prolong “us” for another minute.

Ciao.

Offline Cayenne

« Reply #8286 on: October 22, 2012, 01:54:01 PM »
Caremejo,

It was costly, I admit.  Having all that facial reconstruction done, voice box (Learning to talk again is a bitch!), not to mention the things the doctors did to my body! All this insurmountable debt; well it'll be well worth the look on your face when I dump YOU this time.

Yeah, whose crazy now bitch!?

Yours, Cay

Offline TheLegionary

• Knight
  • Addict
  • Always ready to fight.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8287 on: October 22, 2012, 01:56:05 PM »
Cayenne,
I thought you were a sorceress and you turned out to be a witch. I dont like the dark side of the force, so I have to leave.
Hugs,
TL

Offline Cayenne

« Reply #8288 on: October 22, 2012, 02:03:35 PM »
Dear Legionary,

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I hope when you read this,
You're going boohoo

Too artsy for ya? I found this diagram to explain it to you.

Just in case you're wondering that's your heart I'm throwing in the trash.

Still nothing? Let me spell it out in nice neat capital letters then. Are you ready? Are you sure? Maybe you should take a nap first, and then come back and read this, because I really want it to sink in.

IT IS OVER, WE ARE NO LONGER DATING, I AM BREAKING UP WITH YOU. I AM OKAY WITH THIS. I AM NOT JUST ASKING FOR MORE SEX.  I WILL NOT GET YOU A BEER ON THE WAY OUT. NO YOU MAY NOT HAVE MY SISTERS NUMBER. IT IS OVER.  IT MEANING, OUR RELATIONSHIP.

There, have a nice life, I know I will.

Cay~

Offline TheLegionary

• Knight
  • Addict
  • Always ready to fight.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8289 on: October 22, 2012, 02:14:44 PM »
* cries*

That was too much for my feelings!

Offline Kythia

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8290 on: October 22, 2012, 03:06:14 PM »
I want a real man, The Legionary.  Not someone who's gonna just cry like a bitch everytime something goes wrong.  Ring me if you ever grow a pair, but until then we're through.

Offline TheLegionary

• Knight
  • Addict
  • Always ready to fight.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8291 on: October 22, 2012, 06:18:38 PM »
We have to break up now. You dont like sensitive men - go after your hunky type, who will beat you for nothing. You deserve each other.

Offline Cayenne

« Reply #8292 on: October 23, 2012, 09:31:00 PM »
Dear Legionary,

At first I was all like... OHMYGOSHHE'SSOHANDSOMEANDSTRONG and then I was all... ALRIGHTSOCARRYINGCINDERBLOCKSEVERYWHEREISALITTLEWEIRDBUTHE'SJUSTTRYINGTOSTAYINSHAPE and then I was like OKAYNOPUTTHEFREAKINGTHINGSDOWNWHIlLEWE'REINBEDGEEZE and now I'm all I'MTAKINGYOUFREAKINGBLOCKSANDLEAVINGYOU.

So yeah. Bye.

Cay~

Offline Lyniara Rosewalker

« Reply #8293 on: October 23, 2012, 09:55:40 PM »
Cayenne,
I know when you hear this at first you'll be all like 'OHMYGOSHNOSHEDIDNOTJUSTSAYTHATTOME!' but I'm tired of the way you act, tired of the way you speak to me, I can't even understand what you're saying half the time the way you ramble! You still love that cinder block carrying man and I know it! I'm through with this. Go find a doormat because I refuse to be yours! I won't let you just walk all over me! This is Over! You don't even take this seriously, you don't even seem to care about me or to take me seriously and it hurts me more and more every time our eyes meet! You spend so much time talking, Maybe you should spent some time Listening for once in your life! But consider me out of your life.

Offline Cayenne

« Reply #8294 on: October 23, 2012, 10:21:10 PM »
Dear Misses, I'm so fancy I get two names.

You know what, I need space! Things were fun while you were all - in other places - traveling the world, whatever it is you do with your free time when not thinking about how hot, and awesome I am (Where you find any time away from that is beyond me) was just fine! I could show up after a long night in the club, and you'd be all peacefully sleeping then BAM! Right on your cute little bum!  Remember that one time you nearly had a heart attack? No? I guess the EMT never told you.

Anyway, now you're joining Elliquiy and I feel little crowded - like soon you'll want some kind of real relationship not middle of the night booty calls. I mean, seriously I can't be tied down! (Turns out you can! Sorry about that whole, football team thing - I figured they just liked to watch)

Anyway, I'm cutting you off here before we end up holding hands during the day time or some stuff~

Cay~

Offline Kythia

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8295 on: October 23, 2012, 10:30:37 PM »
This is embarassing for both of us now, Cayenne.  I'm fairly certain I've dumped you like three times.  I don't know what else to do.  Changing my number was a hassle.  Blocking your emails was easier.  I'm not moving house just to avoid you, I'm not letting you control my life like that.

I don't need to dump you again Cayenne because we're ALREADY THROUGH.  Stop contacting me.  A copy of this letter is also being sent to my lawyer and I'm sure you'll  be hearing from him soon. 

Have some self respect

K

Offline Saerrael

• ~~~Seraph ; In love~~~ Do you like what you see? Let me entertain ya ’till you scream.
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Location: You don't know how you took it You just know what you got Oh Lordy you've been stealing from the thieves And you got caught
  • Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #8296 on: October 23, 2012, 10:36:09 PM »
Dear  Kythia...

Your brother says 'hi'... ...from my bed.

-S-

Offline Kythia

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8297 on: October 24, 2012, 02:18:25 PM »
Internal Memo re: Project Saerra

NOT FOR EXTERNAL CIRCULATION

Following the meeting held on 24/10/12 with the Project Saerra steering group it has been decided to terminate this project indefinately.  Reasons mentioned include her annoying voice, a refusal to perform unspecified sexual acts and general personal hygiene issues.  It is not suspected that she believes this was anything other than a standard relationship though so Security are advised to be alert but not yet to commence cleanup.  Can we get someone in marketing to draft her a note explaining this.  Make it sound like it come from #43574 (ADHR Codename: Kythia)

Proposed Message: I'm sorry.  It's not you, it's me.  I hope we can still be friends.

Not bad.  Strike the bit about hoping we can be friends though and the bit about it not being her, and send it off.  Oh, and the bit about being sorry.  Text will be fine.

Sent Text: I'm.  It's.  I hope.

Offline Breathless Intent

« Reply #8298 on: October 24, 2012, 04:50:31 PM »
I admit...the silent game used to be fun. We would giggle and play charades, and then of course there were all of the ways that we would find to use our lips and tongue that didn't involve words at all. But its gotten past the point of cute. I want to TALK to you! I want a conversation! I want to be able to tell you about my day without you shooshing me and sticking that damned finger over my mouth. I can't take it any more. We're through.

....how about a kiss for the road though?

Offline Cayenne

« Reply #8299 on: October 24, 2012, 05:42:29 PM »
Dear Breathless (Which, now that you've got that oxygen tank, you should really change)

Things were great in the beginning, you were an elderly woman, tycoon billionaire playgirl, and I was a just your orderly.  Our love didn't blossom at first, you were so distant, and I always found it funny so many bats seemed to hang around your window when you'd stare out in your dramatic moods.   You said you didn't want to keep secrets, that you were the Dark Knight, and needed to me to be your Robin.  I was reluctant at first, but then all the anal sex, and strange treating me like I was born in a circus and had lost my parents to a horrible accident.

My parents are still alive.

I miss those days when you you'd use your walker for getting around, not for justice.  When your baby powder was for preventing rashes, not for cutting holes in walls and blinding villains.  Also, I miss the days where bat crap - wasn't just over EVERY FREAKING THING I OWN.

You had me at prune juice.

What happened to us?

I'm sending you the cleaning bill.

And we're over.

Cay~