You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:00:33 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 289572 times)

Offline Belle33

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #7925 on: May 05, 2012, 08:56:08 PM »
Ummmmmm.... well.  This is probably a good time to mention that I'm married.  To this guy named Jeffrey.  So, yeah - it sounds like he and I need to talk and you .. well.. yeah - goodbye.  *walks out but looks back longingly*

Offline SummerWhispers

• A soft whispering.....playful tease.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Standing just to your left.....with my lips softly against your ear.....whispering....."Shall we begin?"
  • Warming up this strangely cool season.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #7926 on: May 06, 2012, 09:20:51 AM »
That's it, I simply cannot share you with Jeffery, he has such a hold over you, with all his wonderfully caring ways, you never have time for me anymore. So I am just going to end it now, before I get even more attached than I already am.

Offline Stone

• I'd sell your heart to the junkman, baby, for a buck. For a buck.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Shedding every value our mothers taught.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7927 on: May 06, 2012, 01:26:04 PM »
Speaking of sharing, good lord. Did you have to tell all your friends about... talk about wearing a guy out.

I'm out!

Offline SummerWhispers

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Standing just to your left.....with my lips softly against your ear.....whispering....."Shall we begin?"
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7928 on: May 07, 2012, 09:49:51 AM »
Ok thats it, you have abused and choked that poor girl til I just can not take it anymore...I know....I know, she likes it, but I can't stand to see it anymore. I off to find a gentleman with a kind heart and a soft touch.

Offline Rubicon

• I do *not* have a problem. A problem is something that can be *solved.*
  • Knight
  • Seducer
  • The Point of No Return
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7929 on: May 07, 2012, 03:54:47 PM »
I should have known. Always looking away, never focusing on what's right in front of you. Knowing that you couldn't ever be contained, ever be tamed.

I'm sorry -- just go.

Offline SummerWhispers

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7930 on: May 07, 2012, 06:07:42 PM »
(Just -Go) Awww no, you will be the one to go, if you are going to break things off with me, well then you must be the one to leave.See just watch me, I will show you how its done. I cannot focus on whats in front of me because I always have to look over my shoulder and watch my back. Something you are supposed to be doing for me, here in this place, you know it is dangerous for girls,  some are just waiting to pounce on us.

So I am out of here, you did not hold up your end of our bargain to protect me and always have me back, *sighs* I am off to find someone with a more protective nature.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #7931 on: May 07, 2012, 07:09:29 PM »
I'm far too distracted by you.  I can't eat.  I can't sleep.  I can't think of anything else.  I have to end this before my obsession with you consumes me.  Farewell my dear heart.

Offline Grainne

• *Herself**Always the Muse**Friend of Chaos*
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Revelation: Life? Waay to brief not to smile. :)
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7932 on: May 07, 2012, 07:34:04 PM »
*sighs*

Belle, belle, belle....What do I have to do to tell you we are over??? I mean...phone calls are one thing but did you really have to hire an airplane to skywrite your last message... :-[ ...now, good bye for the last time, sweetie..

Offline SummerWhispers

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7933 on: May 09, 2012, 08:52:00 AM »
We are such opposites in so many ways, light versus dark, moon and sun, these compromises I just cannot make, I crave the sunny sky, with the warm summer sun on my skin. So this is goodbye I will always think of you when going to the boardwalk clubs off my beach in the dark of the night.

Offline Stone

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7934 on: May 09, 2012, 10:05:38 AM »
You see that right there? Inside the house, but there's that stare. Always about the greener grass, that's you. Go sleep outside. O8)

Offline Jagerin

• They/Them Pronouns || Alpha Raptor || Fandom Monarch || Estrous Twinkle Particle || Kho's Murdoc || Nic's Scully
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Black roses and Hail Mary's can't bring you back.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 20
« Reply #7935 on: May 09, 2012, 10:07:42 AM »
You don't have a good enough grip. I can't be with someone who can't inflict proper injuries on someone else (lover or enemy). It's just not going to work. I need someone stronger and more violent.

Offline Stone

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7936 on: May 09, 2012, 10:12:04 AM »
It doesn't help if you're constantly bathed in all that skin cream. Oh, it makes me look pretty, she says. Maybe so, but it sure doesn't help friction, lady! Out with you!

Offline Jagerin

• They/Them Pronouns || Alpha Raptor || Fandom Monarch || Estrous Twinkle Particle || Kho's Murdoc || Nic's Scully
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7937 on: May 09, 2012, 10:14:15 AM »
I need that cream, dammit. Do you know how hard it is to keep such soft skin when you work for a big headed witch who keeps the place dry as all hell? This is my house, so you get out. :P

Offline Stone

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7938 on: May 09, 2012, 10:16:24 AM »
Sure, call my mother a witch. That'll totally help your case. So what if everything she cooks looks like an ogre, and all of her poetry's like Robert Duvall's shiny bald head? She's my mother, and if anybody's gonna call her a witch, it's gonna be me!

Offline RainbowLei

« Reply #7939 on: May 09, 2012, 10:51:00 AM »
I'm sorry but you feel awkward when you touch my buttocks.... I need someone who knows how to spank me when I'm Bad... GOOD DAY...Sir

Offline Xandi

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #7940 on: May 09, 2012, 02:52:46 PM »
Rainbow I am sorry but you are far to perfect and beautiful for me. You outshine me in every way. I am to insecure and so I must go. Bye beautiful.

Offline Tidus

« Reply #7941 on: May 09, 2012, 03:10:29 PM »
Xandi, you've become so incredibly unattractive during these last few days.  I don't think I can invest anymore time in this relationship after seeing you behave like that. Arguing about most everything you can. Secluding yourself in your room. Cheating on me. And worst of all, throwing my books out! Who do you think you are Xandi? Who?!

Offline Xandi

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7942 on: May 09, 2012, 03:16:33 PM »
*Cries* Then composes self*

Tidus how could you discard me like some piece of trash after all I have given you. I have loved you, cared for you, took those nudes for you only to find you posted them on the internet and I still forgave you. Now you want to break up with me I don't think so. You know where the door is and don't take a god damn thing cause I will kick your scrawny ass so fast that you will be begging for mercy. Carry your ass and don't let me see you around here again or you will be sucking the barrel of my Smith and Wesson. Get...Go on Get.

Offline Breathless Intent

« Reply #7943 on: May 09, 2012, 03:59:14 PM »
You moved to the snow! How could you leave the gorgeous weather here with me in favor of freezing your tush off. I would follow you...I thought about it, long and hard, but you would just move away again as soon as I learned to love the winter. You are just too changeable my darling Xandi. I am going to have to call it quits. If you ever do settle in one spot, let me know and I will fly to be by your side for eternity!

Offline SummerWhispers

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7944 on: May 13, 2012, 02:46:12 PM »
Well I do not believe it, as soon as my back is turned you are here, pinning for Xandi again, I have my own beach, no bad weather, sunny days, warm breezes, but no it is never enough, it seems. So this it I am finally done with this relationship, and you will miss my beach, not always easy to find someone with such warm sunny personality.

Offline TheLegionary

• War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Always ready to fight.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7945 on: May 13, 2012, 02:59:39 PM »
You are sexy, but you keep giving attention to other people, male or female, at elliquiy.com. I do not like that. You should know I can flirt, but you cannot. Is this clear?
You off!

Offline SummerWhispers

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7946 on: May 13, 2012, 03:02:35 PM »
Trust me I will have to continue to flirt, it is in my very nature, and must continue, so I guess if you cannot deal with it then we are indeed through. Besides there are those who would miss my brand of sunny good humor, and complimentary posts.

Offline Xandi

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7947 on: May 14, 2012, 08:21:39 AM »
Summer you are eternally summery and when I am in a dark mood you try to brighten it. I just can not have this interference in my life. So as much as I love you, enjoy you, and worship you, I must be allowed to pout. Good bye beautiful.

Offline TheLegionary

• War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Always ready to fight.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7948 on: May 14, 2012, 02:01:27 PM »
Where were you when I needed you most? It is hard to live in a relationship where people cannot speak freely when they want. This is not even a relationship, you know it better than me. I wish it were not like that. However, the reality is that I will cry a lot, you will cry a lot, but it will be better for everyone.
Bye, Xandi.

Offline Jagerin

• Champion
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7949 on: May 14, 2012, 02:02:55 PM »
Oh, if you shake yourself off like a dog one more time and get my jacket wet...you know what, I've warned you enough times about that. Get out!