You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 12:22:50 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 290396 times)

Offline Coreli

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #7900 on: April 30, 2012, 08:39:51 PM »
I'm sorry, but I can no longer to this. I've tried to get over the cuteness, and beauty, but I can't. I mean, seriously? Those eyes... so deep and mysterious... who could ever resist you... enough! I will not be drawn into your spell for one second longer. So, please, walk away, and spare me from any further heart ache... that I am sure will eventually come with one as beautiful as you.

Offline SummerWhispers

• A soft whispering.....playful tease.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Standing just to your left.....with my lips softly against your ear.....whispering....."Shall we begin?"
  • Warming up this strangely cool season.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #7901 on: May 01, 2012, 05:49:45 PM »
Now you don't know that, may not be any heartache at all, or at least so small  an amount you will barely even notice, but if you are so hell bent on not even taking a chance...then fine, I will look else where, for one not so easily worried about a little heartache, who is willing to take a chance on something wonderful....wait are you sure, because I will have to start looking on the dark side of life, for one who is brave enough to take the summer season heat that is surely soon to be upon us in the near future.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7902 on: May 01, 2012, 06:33:09 PM »
I thought by now.. you'd come around to my side of seeing things. Summer.. still not liking the idea of being Autumn, eh? No love for the silvery Moon? Always going on about that dreaded Sun. Have you even given the Moon a proper chance? Moonlit skin.. the way it makes that sweet blood within taste.. mmmm.. Ok.. I see the perplexed look in those gorgeous eyes.. I might as well be speaking Greek. I knew how, back a thousand years ago. Funny how thinks leave the mind in time. Ok baby.. it's been one wild, erotic trip.. and I may still have to come tapping on that window late at night.. but for now, time for this ghoul to vamoose! Later, my sexy one.

Offline SummerWhispers

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Standing just to your left.....with my lips softly against your ear.....whispering....."Shall we begin?"
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7903 on: May 01, 2012, 06:40:50 PM »
The night that is all I hear from you , why limit your self like this, and as for the tapping on my window, well that will do you no good, I sleep with a fan on high and that tapping sound will never be heard. You will not bend on this sun, thing even a small amount, you could watch the sunset on the beach with me but no always wanting to stay in the dark and bite me, so I am outta here, and may regret this decision but done is done.

Offline Veluux

« Reply #7904 on: May 02, 2012, 02:21:07 AM »
Damn you and your deliciously tempting wavy blonde hair. I've never had a thing for blondes, I just don't like them. So as gorgeous and lovely as you are I just can't do it anymore. I've got to be practice some consistency in my life. And it has NOTHING to do with these people around me are saying - despite what rumors you may or may not be hearing.

Offline Xandi

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #7905 on: May 02, 2012, 05:17:37 AM »
Veluux why do you fight with someone every time we go out? I just can't take it anymore. Maybe I wanted that waiter to slap my ass, ever think of that? Now poor Pedro will be in the hospital for weeks and for what, cause you have a bad temper. Well I can't let you beat up my next victim, I mean admirer. I bid you good day and I left my new number on the table if you ever just want a booty call. Bye Handsome.

Offline Berek

• Highlander
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7906 on: May 03, 2012, 07:51:13 AM »
Xandi, I'm just sick of dodging all the bottles of red hair dye in the shower and bathroom! Can't you just admit you're blonde and live with it? And as for changing your avi every five minutes, can you not just stay still for a moment, and let us get used to how you look now! lol hugs n snogs

Offline SummerWhispers

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7907 on: May 04, 2012, 06:51:32 AM »
Ok well to start with, all the clothes....tell me that you apparently like the winter weather, and it is well known I am a summer season...hence the name... Summer. There is no way this will work any longer, I mean seriously how are you ever going to lay on the beach with me, never that is how. So its over and I am shopping for a new mate, to share the warm summer sun, and wine coolers on the nearest beach.

Offline lenka

• ~Craving all sorts of deliciousness ~
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • No doubt off with the dragonflies
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7908 on: May 04, 2012, 07:06:50 AM »
god damn it woman! You kill me every time you walk around in only your sexy underwear! The neighbours can see everything when you parade with the window open!..I'm not jealous, just not the sharing type...it's either wear some decent to cover that sexy body of yours or find another lover baby!

Offline SummerWhispers

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7909 on: May 04, 2012, 07:11:25 AM »
Sorry, I am too hot to wear more clothes, its Summertime. So I guess, its over for us.....Hey do you by chance know the name of the new neighbors, if not its ok, I will drop by later and make their introductions. I seem to see them often from the picture window in our living room.

Offline Jassara Sunn

• Satisfying The Insatiable
  • Deverified
  • Bacchae
  • They Say Ima Nut....... So Swallow!!!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7910 on: May 05, 2012, 02:33:09 PM »
Ugh, it seems everytime I ask you something, you give me that same look! To be honest, you always look like that, even during the sex. I loved it at first, but now, I wish to see more..... I'm sorry, we must part!

Offline Grainne

• *Herself**Always the Muse**Friend of Chaos*
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Revelation: Life? Waay to brief not to smile. :)
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7911 on: May 05, 2012, 03:12:13 PM »
I am sorry, Jessara because you are a very lovely looking woman and we've had fun but....well, spiders..in general freak me out, let alone...*makes a confused face*..I'm sorry it just won't work.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #7912 on: May 05, 2012, 04:15:02 PM »
I can't deal with you having your ex's name tattoo'd on your skin.  How am I supposed to feel about that?  Goodbye!

Offline Grainne

• *Herself**Always the Muse**Friend of Chaos*
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Revelation: Life? Waay to brief not to smile. :)
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7913 on: May 05, 2012, 05:58:05 PM »
I can't deal with you having your ex's name tattoo'd on your skin.  How am I supposed to feel about that?  Goodbye!

*giggles* Ha! And, I can't deal with someone who won't look at me so...agreed.  ;)

Offline Aaron Divine

• Wisdom is the realization of the lacking thereof
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • The Angel's delight gazes upon us.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7914 on: May 05, 2012, 06:00:47 PM »
It's been a long and fun ride, Eithne. We had our ups and downs throughout the time. But I have to break this mixture of love and lust that bonds us. You're tattoo's are a delight for my eyes, but when you wanted to force me have your name tattooed on my member. I was shocked and weirded out, beyond belief. I love that you want to mark me as yours, but that is way too excessive for me to not care.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #7915 on: May 05, 2012, 07:00:11 PM »
I didn't want to tell you this before, but, I prefer volleyball.  But, it was fun while it lasted.

Offline Syanyte

« Reply #7916 on: May 05, 2012, 07:01:33 PM »
I'm sorry but this wont work we can barely even look each other in the eye now a days so I wish you the best but it is time to move on Sorry.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #7917 on: May 05, 2012, 07:05:01 PM »
But... but... Sy!!  After all we've been through together!  You know what - FINE!  Goodbye!

Offline Moraline

« Reply #7918 on: May 05, 2012, 07:11:47 PM »
It's come to my attention that you cared more for Sy then you did for me.  I thought we had something special but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.  I've taken my things from our apartment and most of yours as well. Don't bother trying to get them back because I've already sold them. 

I'll be gone on vacation for awhile. 

Thanks for the good times and thanks for the spending cash. 

Offline Belle33

« Reply #7919 on: May 05, 2012, 07:18:49 PM »
Fine!  It's worth it to be rid of you.  I wanted to break up a long time ago, but the sex was just too hot to turn away. 

Offline Moraline

« Reply #7920 on: May 05, 2012, 07:35:02 PM »
Damn it, Belle. I want you back. Your an addiction I just can't shake.  I'm sitting here on my beach chair in the Caribbean and all I can think of is you.  I kept your laptop and I'm using it right now.. It has so many pictures of us and some of them are so naughty.  Gawd, you are beautiful. 

Flipping through these pictures it's more then I can take.. please Belle. Let's make up.

Belle.. who is this Aaron Divine and why is there so many pictures of him in this folder... oh my gawd? Is that you and him. .and are you?   Belle!!  I can't believe you'd do this to me.  You broke my heart again.

We haven't even got back together and I'm breaking up with you already.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 07:36:34 PM by Moraline »

Offline Belle33

« Reply #7921 on: May 05, 2012, 07:42:15 PM »
Um.. well... you see... i was drunk and you had broken up with me .. and well... one thing led to another....  Wait - how is it you have my photos!  You have no respect for my things.  Your creamy thighs always distracted me from your constant snooping.  No more, missy! We are sooo over!

Offline Moraline

« Reply #7922 on: May 05, 2012, 07:56:29 PM »
I'm breaking up with you again-again. I just can't take it any longer, all you do is play with my emotions and I've had enough of your head games. Don't try to sweet talk me and get me back into bed with you. It won't work this time. We are through! 

*slams the door shut and falls back against it as I begin to cry*

Offline Belle33

« Reply #7923 on: May 05, 2012, 08:14:21 PM »
*leans against the door*  Sweetie - don't be that way.  *Spots her phone on the table as a text message comes through that reads:  Mora - meet me at our usual spot for our nightly sexy rendevous.  Your Lover.

What the hell!!! I can't believe this.  *bangs on the door and yells*  It's over!  SOOO OVER!!!

Offline Moraline

« Reply #7924 on: May 05, 2012, 08:43:30 PM »
Belle, I'm sorry babe...  You were just so emotionally unavailable to me.  I was lonely!  You're never there for me. 

I want us to make up.. I know we can. I take you back.  There I said it.  We're a couple again.

*starts to open the door... then spots a little stick with a pink plus symbol on it*

OH MY GAWD! Are you pregnant?!!!  What the f#@4! Belle?!

We are so through! I can't believe I started to fall for that again.... *slams the door shut once more, locking myself in the bathroom*
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 08:44:40 PM by Moraline »