You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 01:13:41 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 290277 times)

Offline TheLegionary

• War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Always ready to fight.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #7800 on: April 13, 2012, 08:00:11 PM »
No matter how much you intent to be with me, you are always short of breath. This is not sustainable in the long run. You off or I will end up sick!

Offline Grainne

• *Herself**Always the Muse**Friend of Chaos*
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Revelation: Life? Waay to brief not to smile. :)
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #7801 on: April 13, 2012, 10:42:52 PM »
I just cannot continue to see someone who gazes at his reflection so much more than he gazes at me. I'm sorry but it's over.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7802 on: April 14, 2012, 02:31:39 AM »
I know this is in no way your fault but.. I simply can't be with someone who is more blue than I. Yes, I suffer from Indigo Envy. And as much as I adore hovering near.. feeling your gorgeous glow caress my icy form, I can't help but feel those nagging little twinges of jealousy. Perhaps when I am back to my full blue glory.. but at the moment, nawwww, just ain't gonna work, gorgeous.

Offline MiaFire

• I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions... - HPLy
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • It came...We fought... I won!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7803 on: April 14, 2012, 08:56:19 AM »
I always looked to you as the mysterious, gothic, charmer that allowed a girl to think within some confines of safety that she was getting swept up and away by a dark, forbidding being, but now the only mystery is..wondering what you are looking at so intently when it isn't me. Sorry. I like to be someone's entire focus at least once in a while. Bye, dear Mordred.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7804 on: April 15, 2012, 02:04:23 AM »
Mia.. ohhhh my Mia. You of all beings should realize that a creature that lasts forever has those little phases of change. Little periods of melancholic reflection that lure the mind to draw within.. when the shenanigans take a backseat and a long sigh takes place. I shall again stare into those fiery eyes.. but.. upon your picture, for this.. yeah.. this simply isn't working. A vampire needs a creature with patience. Madness.. it comes with that price. The good times, they do have this little price. I'm sorry. Later, my thermally enhanced princess.. I will miss you.

Online Jagerin

• They/Them Pronouns || Alpha Raptor || Fandom Monarch || Estrous Twinkle Particle || Kho's Murdoc || Nic's Scully
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Black roses and Hail Mary's can't bring you back.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 20
« Reply #7805 on: April 15, 2012, 07:01:52 PM »
Mordred, darling, how many times must we go through this? Alright, you want the truth? I've found another. A kindred creature of the night to help me take over this world and rule over these pitiful humans. I shall spare your undead life when the time comes, but do not think that as remainders of our time together. Instead, consider it a reward for the wonderful nights of blood letting and violence you've given me. Now...get out before I change my mind and tear your throat out.

Offline Timeless

• Der's Apprentice of Intimacy & LLS - Flower's Bottom Betch - Asian Inked Storyweaver - Art Enthusiast and Creator
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Be entangled in my weaves of whispers and promises
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7806 on: April 16, 2012, 11:58:51 AM »
Ahh, my dearest Michi. As much as your darkness is so appealing and thus, the reason that lured me to you; but one can only handle that much. I think perhaps I had finally lost my taste in the darkness and prefer to go someone with a bit more - how to say - kindness and would show more appreciation of me. I am certain you'll definitely find someone more fitting for you than me, so.. I have to leave now. Ciao!

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7807 on: April 19, 2012, 01:57:07 AM »
Timeless one.. with such haunting sweet eyes and beautiful heart.. how can I remain with you? I'm bad. Yes.. please.. don't deny. You know I am. Darkness Incarnate. I'm not even alive! What remains with no beating heart and is good? Nothing. Yet I look into your face.. I kiss your soft lips.. I feel your hypnotic beat.. and I know.. I can't corrupt such a radiant soul. And for this, lovely girl.. I must go. *pauses* Ok.. just to the back yard. The soil out there is.. mmm.. yeah, you wouldn't understand but.. it's quite nice. *sighs* Later, my sweet morsel. If you hear a tap on the door, late at night.. it'll me.. wanting to kick your ass at Wii bowling. Heh.. bye, love.

Offline Xandi

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7808 on: April 19, 2012, 07:22:51 AM »
You.....You, I can't believe you would deny that you live to corrupt sweet innocent beings. At least I admit it. I can not be with you because you can't accept that you are a corrupter. Sorry dude just can't do it. bye

Offline Timeless

• Der's Apprentice of Intimacy & LLS - Flower's Bottom Betch - Asian Inked Storyweaver - Art Enthusiast and Creator
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Be entangled in my weaves of whispers and promises
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7809 on: April 19, 2012, 10:31:16 AM »
Oh, sweet Xandi. You are too sweet, and even sweeter than me; and that's something. Also, somehow, you are making me think that I should dye my hair red despite i adore my black locks. Think we need to separate, to allow myself some time to clear my mind and hope that I would not get a toothache. Or perhaps I am. Think perhaps an appointment with a dentist should be good for me. So for now, we have to part, my dear!

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #7810 on: April 19, 2012, 01:58:37 PM »
Sorry, I can't possibly be with someone that is eternally unattainable. I usually prefer to "attain" during the very first date. :P

Offline Breathless Intent

« Reply #7811 on: April 19, 2012, 02:08:58 PM »
Ugh, you have NO patience! I told you I am saving myself for marriage, so give up on the idea of "attaining" anything before then. I'm going to have to find myself a guy who understands the good things come to those who wait. Goodbye!

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #7812 on: April 19, 2012, 02:15:20 PM »
Wait!? I have been waiting for ages now. I am tired of all these chaste kisses. Either we do "it" right now, or we are through! Wait! We are through anyway!

« Reply #7813 on: April 19, 2012, 02:20:38 PM »
Ugh - you're SUCH a prude!! Yeah yeah, I'm the one who wants to wait, but you can't even say the words! "It" - Really? *Sighs and shakes her head* I need a guy who will be able to whisper all sorts of naughty things in my ear and "it" surely won't cut it. We're done!

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #7814 on: April 19, 2012, 02:27:25 PM »
Sorry, your nose is too big. I have always fancied those delicate, slim noses and you don't make the cut, sweetheart. Think about a nose job, alright? We could be back together if you get it right.

« Reply #7815 on: April 19, 2012, 02:33:24 PM »
At first I thought the shiny body was a big turn on, but really you're just stinky and wet all the time...I can't take it anymore! Let me know when you've got that whole sweating disorder worked out and we can give it another shot!

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #7816 on: April 19, 2012, 02:41:24 PM »
When I married you, I didn't realize I would be marrying your whole family! They get on my nerves! I can't deal with this whole wife's family bonding thing any more. I'll see yoiu in court. Oh, and another thing, you snore!

« Reply #7817 on: April 19, 2012, 03:04:32 PM »
I was realllly hoping that the personality would match the body. But...*sigh* there's just not much going on up top. There's only so much pecs and biceps will buy you, I need some stimulation elsewhere and you're just NOT capable of giving that to me. But, if you ever wanna just hook up once in a while, I'd be done. Call me - bye!

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #7818 on: April 19, 2012, 03:11:45 PM »
Uhh I don't know how to say this.. While you were throwing up in the restroom during last night's party, I was making out with your best friend, Kelsie. Since I am a nice guy. I am confessing my shameful act in full and breaking up with you so that you don't have to put up with me any more. *runs ro Kelsie*

Offline Xandi

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7819 on: April 19, 2012, 03:18:40 PM »
Wait don't leave I wanted to talk to you about something. Sit down get comfy. Now Zaphod you know how much I adore you but since you clearly have a longing for Breathless and maybe her sister I can't possibly hold any interest for you any longer. I want you to be happy but to be honest you haven't rocked my boat in quite a long time, I understand why now seeing as how you are boinking all the other lovely ladies. So I bid you adieu and wish you much happiness.

Online Jagerin

• They/Them Pronouns || Alpha Raptor || Fandom Monarch || Estrous Twinkle Particle || Kho's Murdoc || Nic's Scully
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Black roses and Hail Mary's can't bring you back.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 20
« Reply #7820 on: April 19, 2012, 04:17:33 PM »
It's not me. It's you.  >:)

Offline Xandi

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7821 on: April 19, 2012, 04:44:38 PM »
Of course it's me. I never doubted that for a moment. Please accept my apology for wasting your time my dear Michi. You are so far out of my league that I should have known I could not live up to your needs. I will be gone with no fuss. Happiness be your lover.

Offline Flaming

« Reply #7822 on: April 19, 2012, 05:00:42 PM »
You broke up with so many others, I just feel one of the crowd. I need to feel special. I'll find my own way. Bye.

Offline Zipporah

« Reply #7823 on: April 19, 2012, 10:56:27 PM »
Flaming, really, we both knew this was coming.  I can't touch you without catching on fire and you need a woman who can clean up after you and write in shorthand.  Let's just let it go. 

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7824 on: April 20, 2012, 12:23:05 AM »
Zipporah.. I can't be continually blamed for all your broken zippers. You hide that luscious bundle of curves under those fine fabrics.. what's a lecherous old vampire to do, eh? I'm sorry.. I can't take the blame one moment longer. Plus.. walking around like that, you know I can't stop wanting to bite that bottom. Let's face it, I'm a creature of temptation.. which means.. I can't resist any. Farewell, my succulence. You will be missed.