You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:52:01 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 289071 times)

Offline MadameAunrie

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #7650 on: March 16, 2012, 10:31:11 PM »
[ hahaha yeah it does~ ]

really? you think so little of me that you think some stupid cult of jealous humans would brainwash me? you dont think im ready for this life? well obviously you dont know me. after all this time... all these years and months. thats... so heartbreaking. but fine! have it your way! im over you! </3

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7651 on: March 16, 2012, 11:02:52 PM »
So umm.. you're not going to need all that blue jello down in the basement, are you? Most of it's my own personal stash from the old country. Seems.. 'Jell-O' doesn't make that particular color anymore. Surely.. you wouldn't deprive me? *dangles the gift of eternity.. in the form of a whisper only those sweet crimson drops within can hear*.. We can work a deal out, eh? Oh, but you are still dumped!

Offline MadameAunrie

« Reply #7652 on: March 16, 2012, 11:04:56 PM »
if im still dumped then im taking the jell-o with me! and bribery will get you no where mister!~ still dumped!

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7653 on: March 17, 2012, 01:56:57 AM »
You still haven't.. in all this time.. let me even see your face. What kinda relationship is that? What.. don't think I'll approve? Ok, yeah..  I can't help but hope you are at least mildly attractive, but I'm a vampire! I'm supposed to be materialistic. Ok.. keep the jello. I've been thinking about switching to green or orange, anyway. Ha!

Offline SummerWhispers

• A soft whispering.....playful tease.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Standing just to your left.....with my lips softly against your ear.....whispering....."Shall we begin?"
  • Warming up this strangely cool season.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #7654 on: March 17, 2012, 08:50:54 AM »
Well the orange is getting closer to summers colors of yellow, orange and crimson pinks, but still not being able to bask in the summer sun and heat will not do, so it is not going to work...well perhaps the nights...no I need to much the light of day and summer breezes...do I am off to search the beaches for a mate.

Offline Flaming

« Reply #7655 on: March 17, 2012, 08:52:53 AM »
I'm breaking up with you just to be able to make up in the other post (if I don't get ninjed)

Offline SummerWhispers

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Standing just to your left.....with my lips softly against your ear.....whispering....."Shall we begin?"
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7656 on: March 17, 2012, 08:56:36 AM »
I am looking for a middle ground as far as temperatures in a mate, the vamp is to cold blooded, and you it would seems is way to hot, so no, it will not work out any better between us then the previous relationship. So I am off the the beach for warm tropical breezes and sun and perhaps a drink or two.

Offline Flaming

« Reply #7657 on: March 17, 2012, 09:05:27 AM »
Compromises are not my thing, I though you more extreme. Goodbye

Offline MadameAunrie

« Reply #7658 on: March 17, 2012, 09:31:56 AM »
Im no so extreme that I want to die in the blazes of your heart. Its too much. I dont think I can deal with it. I prefer the vampire. Im sorry, Im leaving you for him. [ IM SORRY! *hugs flaming* i feel bad for that XD ]

Offline Flaming

« Reply #7659 on: March 17, 2012, 09:50:35 AM »
I won't let you leave me for that cold beat-less heart. (Why do all the ladies fall for the vampire, do they really like to sleep in a coffin?) I leave you first. Mordred, you can have her I hope she likes jello.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7660 on: March 17, 2012, 01:11:14 PM »
I try to get close.. and you singe me. Clearly, this just ain't gonna work, oh Flaming one. And.. above it all, you never wanted to even give my cozy coffin a try. Yeah, I'd most likely wake up a piece of charcoal.. but hey, I'm all about compromise. Or.. I was. No longer! Goodbye. *grabs his jello stash.. wounded.. whispering to the wobbliness.. 'everything will be alright'..*

Offline Xandi

• HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #7661 on: March 17, 2012, 04:27:15 PM »
Mordred Mordred Mordred...How many times have we broken up and how many times do we get back together. Lets just have the make up sex and get that over with then we can think of why we are breaking up later, Sound like a plan you can live with?

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7662 on: March 17, 2012, 07:04:26 PM »
*way later.. feeling quite exhausted, in the best possible way.. leans over to whisper a sleepy Xandi*

Ok.. so I'm really leaving this time. Although I can't remember why. That was.. awesome.. but.. you drive me crazy.. crazier! Can't take this back and forth! So.. later, baby. I'll leave my toothbrush (for the fangs.. plus.. even vampires enjoy a fresh, minty mouth) this time.. just in case. But no.. not coming back!

Offline Breathless Intent

« Reply #7663 on: March 17, 2012, 08:03:28 PM »
I'm leaving you because I need a change of scenery. At first the crypts and moonlit walks were intriguing and sexy. But, I need some sunlit fields and beach dates. Sorry, darling, I'll think of you often, I'm sure. Goodbye my vamp.

Offline Jagerin

• They/Them Pronouns || Alpha Raptor || Fandom Monarch || Estrous Twinkle Particle || Kho's Murdoc || Nic's Scully
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Black roses and Hail Mary's can't bring you back.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 20
« Reply #7664 on: March 17, 2012, 08:09:19 PM »
You broke our deal. I can't abide by that. Good bye.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7665 on: March 17, 2012, 08:12:23 PM »
You do realize that sun of yours is highly overrated, yes? Look at me? Sure, I have the whole 'undead' thing on my side.. and that wonderful nectar you succulent things got flowing in those sweet veins, keeping me going for all this time. But.. don't you think staying out of the sun with all those destroying rays.. don't you think this must help a small bit? It's basic science, yeah? Agree? Hmm?..

No? Ok. Well, anyway.. I do plan on haunting your dreams. I know that one little whisper that can get those delicious juices flowing.. and I will, oh yes I will indeed.. do my best to drive that deliciously naughty mind of yours quite mad, my Breathless Beauty. But for now.. later baby!

Michi.. you scoundrel! Sure.. I dig  your wicked ways! Oh yeah.. that evil grin, you know so well.. how it lures my dark little lifeless heart into putty in those naughty little hands. But guess what? I found a new set of hands. Ok, so maybe they won't be quite as skilled as yours in those crafty ways you have.. but.. we all need a change every few centuries, eh? Although.. *leans down.. takes a deep breath of her neck, sighing*.. I might visit you on occasion. Maybe. Maybe not. I'll keep ya guessing, my dark little treat.

Offline Jagerin

• They/Them Pronouns || Alpha Raptor || Fandom Monarch || Estrous Twinkle Particle || Kho's Murdoc || Nic's Scully
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Black roses and Hail Mary's can't bring you back.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 20
« Reply #7666 on: March 17, 2012, 08:37:42 PM »
*lights his smoke for him*

I'm leaving you, but you'll be the one crawling back.

*winks*

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7667 on: March 17, 2012, 09:30:06 PM »
*crawls back.. but on the ceiling.. having forgotten his secret stash of blue-smoke cigars in their little hiding spot.. then drops to the floor like a shady, lanky cat smudged with blue*

Ok.. you got me there.. but.. this time, my wicked one.. I'm outta here for good. *takes her hand.. nearly takes a bite.. but instead simply gives a small kiss* Later, you.

Offline SummerWhispers

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7668 on: March 18, 2012, 01:51:10 PM »
Almost every day I have to do this, I must have a weakness for vamps, or else I certainly would not take you back each night, then the of course my craving for the sun and warm summer breezes, get the better of me, and I am off the the nearest beach, so once again, I am done with the dark cool night person.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7669 on: March 18, 2012, 02:02:01 PM »
*lifts gaze from his watch* Wait.. were you talking to me? Ohhh, that time again, eh? *sets new timer on the watch* So.. later when we've forgiven each other and those soft strands are slipping their way through my fingers.. I'll whisper to you real quiet-like what drives a wooden stake dipped through holy water, deeply against my grain and pushes me away, yet again.. from this toxic relationship. After.. *takes one last tug of that juicy lower lip*.. yeah.. absolutely after, you sexy thing. But for now.. as this dance is properly titled.. Yep, I do be breaking up with you. *releases that lip with a loud wet pop from his own lips* Later, gorgeous. Hmm.. next sunset sound good?

Offline SummerWhispers

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7670 on: March 18, 2012, 02:11:50 PM »
Oh no there will be no talking me into anything this time. I am getting older and smarter, to your ways. No...I tell you...wait sun is setting and I have had a few drinks this afternoon laying on the beach. No  thinking better of it I am not going to do this again.

I am off to find a warmer mate.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7671 on: March 18, 2012, 03:35:27 PM »
Summer.. this does sadden me. I'm finding it more and more difficult to find a bit of shade when dipping my toes in your scrumptious light. Yeah, you more than make up for it, ohhh yes you do. And yet... at this rate, I'm going to wake up at some point with my fangs dwindling away and my mind getting those little seeds of.. *shivers at the thought*.. hmm.. can't even say it. The darkness in my mind screams in madness at the mere thought. 1701 years... can you imagine the therapy I'd need to undergo as I twisted my way through such a thing? Plus.. *grins lecherously*... what would this process do to you, huh? Yes, my delicious bundle of Summery Succulence.. it's best that we split our paths and consider ourselves lucky we still be.

Offline Sybl

« Reply #7672 on: March 18, 2012, 04:19:42 PM »
You realize you are always two timing with blonds? It is over, I have a true vamp just waiting to bite into my neck.. you had your chance. Good bye.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7673 on: March 18, 2012, 04:47:56 PM »
*gasps at those accusations* Two timing? Me? Ohhh, you cheeky.. more like bratty pointing out the flaws of my system. You know I like to work in threes. And you just hadda ruin my day, eh? Yep, this is truly over.

Oh.. and by the way.. about your neck.. you think you flaunted and teased and held that lovely thing always like a dangling carrot? Ha! I bit you every night you slept. Right there under your ear.. near the nap.. yeahhhh.. ha.. had no idea, did you, cheeky one? Quite delicious, you are.

Later, gorgeous!

Offline Belle33

« Reply #7674 on: March 18, 2012, 06:37:48 PM »
I'm over my sexy blue painted dude phase.  But, it's been great!  Don't be a stranger.... now shoo!