You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 08:33:26 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 289422 times)

Offline Mordred

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #7625 on: March 10, 2012, 02:41:32 PM »
Freaky.. you are again going on about my cigars? These things help me keep my very tenuous hold on reality.. and you know that! Ohhhh, that's it, isn't it.. want me to go plunging, finally, down the bottomless pit of madness, eh? Wreak some wild devastation upon this modern age, until an army of some sort capture me then throw my ass out before the final judge and jury.. that ball of fire you all love so much? That it? Forget it! I, and my magic blue smoking cigars, are outta here.

Offline Xandi

• HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #7626 on: March 10, 2012, 02:50:58 PM »
You think you can just walk away? You have known me for long enough to know I say when you can leave. Those magic cigars you are so fond of and the little elf you get them from are now embers in my fireplace. I did it because you pissed me off with your long speech about magic cigars and stupid insanity. I am so bored with your insanity talk. I don't buy it for a minute. You know exactly what you are doing and you are not crazy one little bit. You do shit to get on my nerves all the time on purpose blaming your insanity. Bullshit. So here is the deal buddy if you can reach the door before I shoot your sorry ass with this wooden arrow you can leave otherwise your outta luck.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 02:52:01 PM by Xandi »

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7627 on: March 10, 2012, 03:05:37 PM »
Hold on there a moment.. *backing away slowly.. hands ready to catch any speeding wooden sticks of death*.. come on.. do some of those deep breathing exercises you have been practicing.. yeahhhh.. that's right.. ahhhh yes.. take yourself to that mellow place.. and now.. put the nasty, bad bow and arrow down.. yeaaaahhh, that's right.. *swoops closer, grabs arrow, smacks her on the bottom with it.. grinning as he leans closer.. bites her neck ohhhhh so lightly* I should.. punish you for that.. you fiesty little thing.. but you are too damn cute. So instead.. I'll spare you. Of everyyyyyything. Yeah.. I'll reach that door.. and you.. *trails a finger down her neck.. grinning lecherously*.. you will hear my taunting whisper late at night.. and we'll then see who.. if not both.. of us is truly mad. *blurs outta sight.. after giving that luscious bottom one more pop*

Offline SummerWhispers

• A soft whispering.....playful tease.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Standing just to your left.....with my lips softly against your ear.....whispering....."Shall we begin?"
  • Warming up this strangely cool season.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #7628 on: March 14, 2012, 02:31:53 PM »
Stands with hands on hip, with a look of indignation on face," Ok this has got to end , the blue paint is hard to get off...no pun intended....the paint thinner I have to use is drying my skin horribly, and now I have to use lotion and oils to keep from itching. So I am going to have to find someone else.

Sorry but a girl has to take care of her skin, at some point.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7629 on: March 14, 2012, 04:18:41 PM »
Ohhh you silly thing.. how many times have I told you, I have an eternal remedy to keep that luscious skin of yours exactly as it is? Think they had skin care products back in my early days? Yet you stare at me like I'm mad.. like taking the shift from a slow process of dying.. into being frozen exactly as you are, is a bad thing? Forget it! Me, my blue gunk, and all my eternal ramblings.. are outta here! Later, my succulent one!

Offline Xandi

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7630 on: March 14, 2012, 04:20:50 PM »
Mordred you are once again becoming delusional. I am afraid that this time is the last time I will put you in the home. I can't deal with your delusions of whatever they are. So long my blue lover and friend. We shall meet again on the other side I am sure of it. BuhBye

Offline TheLegionary

• War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Always ready to fight.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7631 on: March 14, 2012, 04:23:34 PM »
Xandi, you used to have more sense of humour to break up with your numerous lovers. What happened to you? * walks away *

Offline Xandi

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7632 on: March 14, 2012, 04:24:43 PM »
I guess I have been hurt to many times by those lovers. So bye to you and good luck.

Offline TheLegionary

• Knight
  • Addict
  • Always ready to fight.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7633 on: March 14, 2012, 04:36:04 PM »
It seems you are celebrating St. Paddys day without inviting me. Shame on you! Bye!

Offline Breathless Intent

« Reply #7634 on: March 14, 2012, 04:41:24 PM »
You are still in the shower..? Its been 20 minutes since the last time I checked. You know I love a good hot shower, heck, I joined you not too long ago, but really...There is only so much I can take. If your hair takes longer to condition than mine, we've got a problem. Goodbye, TL...I'll miss our bath time.

Offline colerie1974

« Reply #7635 on: March 14, 2012, 04:45:57 PM »
Baby, you know when you get a new pair of shoes and you love them. You wear them all the time and you are careful not to get them dirty. Then, over time, your new shoes lose their newness and they just don't shine like they used to shine. It is inevitable that you lose interest in your new shoes and buy a new pair of shoes that make you feel like you did before. Well, baby, you have become the old pair of shoes and I am donating you to Goodwill! Sorry lovey!

Offline TheLegionary

• Knight
  • Addict
  • Always ready to fight.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7636 on: March 14, 2012, 05:12:01 PM »
You have such a wonderful body, but you are obsessed with your boobs. Ok, they are beautiful,. but cant you be a bit more creative? This is enough for me!

Offline SummerWhispers

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Standing just to your left.....with my lips softly against your ear.....whispering....."Shall we begin?"
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7637 on: March 15, 2012, 03:35:40 PM »
Well It is no secret I am all about summer sun, and you seem to need water....or to be wet, not sure which all the time, so I am moving on to a sunny  relationship.

Offline MadameAunrie

« Reply #7638 on: March 15, 2012, 08:58:28 PM »
you and that damn sun! i cant stand it! i told you i cant do tans! i burn too easily! its me or the sun! wait... you know what. KEEP YOUR DAMN SUN! im leaving!

Offline colerie1974

« Reply #7639 on: March 16, 2012, 12:07:22 AM »
All you ever do is whine about the weather! If I had wanted to date a meteorologist, I would have! It's over!!

Offline mortalevanescentlover

« Reply #7640 on: March 16, 2012, 12:53:37 AM »
-Arches an eyebrow wordlessly, shifting his gaze from the screen to you-  Oh? Well, you seemed to have taken keen interest in every man who comes through our door. Get out and take the bed you've whored in with you.

Offline SummerWhispers

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7641 on: March 16, 2012, 08:49:26 AM »
This constant non-attention had caused me to wander away, for the last time I tell you, I must have your undivided attention at all times...so I will be seeking attention elsewhere in the future...I did warn you on several occasion, did I not.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7642 on: March 16, 2012, 09:49:23 AM »
Gorgeous, it all comes down to seasons. Why couldn't you be Autumn? Hell, even Winter? No, instead, you are that time of the year that symbolizes what I can't have. And just look at you.. all golden brown, soooo warm from that damn ball of flame in the sky.. yeah, intoxicating, you gorgeous thing.. but such a tease! Ok, better get outta here before you start changing my mind. Wait, do I really? Yes, dammit, yes! Goodbye!

Offline OrchidofDarkness

« Reply #7643 on: March 16, 2012, 03:32:42 PM »
Mordred I'm sorry I just cant live like this any more looking into the endless blue with your deep set eyes staring back at me yes I found about about your affairs...what you did not think I would find out. Its over good bye please have your stuff removed before dawn. -Orchid-

Offline MadameAunrie

« Reply #7644 on: March 16, 2012, 08:13:31 PM »
Youre so nosy! I have no privacy! Everytime I look over my shoulder, there you are! Im so paranoid! I cant sleep at night, I cant eat! Its over Orchid! Goodbye.

Offline Anesa

« Reply #7645 on: March 16, 2012, 08:22:08 PM »
Madame, this isn't working.  You know it.  I know it.  I'm moving out.  Good-bye 

P/S  I took the dog.  He hates you. 

Offline SummerWhispers

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7646 on: March 16, 2012, 08:39:36 PM »
Well I guess we should have known, a cowgirl and a lingerie model was an impossible combination. So I guess this is goodbye, I will still make sure you get my employee discount at all the best stores.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7647 on: March 16, 2012, 08:56:46 PM »
Well.. I absolutely expected a vampire and a lingerie model to slip right into each other (no pun intended).. and am still in a dazed state of disbelief that we didn't. Still working on figuring this out, in fact. Might have to slip into the ground for a couple centuries because this absolute shattering of logic will send my mind soaring/descending into the wildest depths of chaos. Goodbye, gorgeous!

Offline MadameAunrie

« Reply #7648 on: March 16, 2012, 10:12:07 PM »
all you ever talk about is the ground this and centuries that. IM SICK OF IT. what about us? what about MY eternity of immortality you promised me? im tired of waiting. im sorry. its over.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7649 on: March 16, 2012, 10:21:54 PM »
Hmm.. what is it you humans like to say so much? *ponders for a moment.. or two*.. Ohhh yes. OMG! (ok, can't believe I put that in a post.. in any way, shape or form.. but.. it fits the moment :P).. Are you serious? Oh how little you forget those nights not too long ago when you stared at me all googly-eyed.. begging me for all the details of my so-called life. And now, what.. ohhh, it's that 'Living' group you've been yakking about, eh? Convinced you I'm all evil and a smudge on the land of the living? Baby, all you had to do was wait three months, and eleven days. That's my little rule. Too many times I have turned someone and before I knew it they lost their mind.. begging me to turn 'em back. Whining about missing the sun.. and wanting real food. It's over? Damn right it's over!