You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 06:43:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 289701 times)

Offline Mordred

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #7575 on: March 03, 2012, 04:37:41 PM »
*hits a few buttons.. lures a bit of shadow.. makes a few calls.. coffin converts into Death-Mobile.. and scurries into a dimly lit time-zone.. while minions are sent in the hoards to take are of the wicked one knows as Xandi.. to throw her in my dungeon.. as I ponder how to proceed to make her existence quite tormented*

Oh yeah.. and you are dumped. Can't dump me.. I had it drawn up in court.. all legal like. So.. na na na na naaaaaaaa na!

Now.. where's my Count Chocula?

Offline WildCat

« Reply #7576 on: March 03, 2012, 04:46:28 PM »
Precious Mordred, I'm sorry. It's just that I love you too much. I will miss you always. *gentle kiss*

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7577 on: March 03, 2012, 05:01:56 PM »
Wild beauty.. you make me realize I miss one thing I can't ever have. A heart. My love for you is so intense, yet this empty, lifeless thing in my chest reminds me.. I'm no good for you. See how there is no beat? No quickening that should be crazily pounding as I look into those precious eyes I do so adore? I must free you. Send you towards a creature of warmth that your heart can press against.. for that wild exchange of pulsating rhythm that you deserve. And I.. will fall deep into the earth.. until I know you are safe from my darkness. *softly kisses* Farewell, sweet one.

Offline Breathless Intent

« Reply #7578 on: March 03, 2012, 05:36:28 PM »
Whenever we fight you disappear for years at a time and "take to the ground." That is not a healthy way of dealing with conflict resolution and its damned irritating to try to hell at you when you're six feet under. I can't take this anymore, I'm finished with you once and for all. Why don't you just STAY in the ground and keep me out of my misery!

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7579 on: March 03, 2012, 05:41:58 PM »
Are you again going on about those '11 Steps'? What.. like the steps to free me of my blood addiction? How well did that go? I was 3 steps from becoming the walking dead.. you know.. the sort that shuffle and can't think? Ok.. yeah, so that's me without coffee, also. Ha ha! Ok, my juicy little beauty.. your days of parking that sweet ass on my coffin as you taunt me with your veins.. are at an end. And no.. I'm not taking to the ground. I'm taking to the sweet sands of the Bahamas. I hear the night life there is quite.. delicious. One ticket. Later, gorgeous! You can keep my box. Put all those self-help books in it. Or Jello. Your choice. *fades before she can whack him*

« Reply #7580 on: March 03, 2012, 05:51:44 PM »
Finally, some peace and quiet.

(just kidding!!!! You know I love your blabby ways ;) )

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7581 on: March 03, 2012, 07:23:56 PM »
*gestures.. pointing first at her.. then at himself.. then along his neck.. with tongue hanging out.. head falling to the side.. then waves as he sticks out his tongue.. before jumping into a shadowy vortex.. his swirl of blue stirring into the utter darkness*

Offline SummerWhispers

• A soft whispering.....playful tease.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Standing just to your left.....with my lips softly against your ear.....whispering....."Shall we begin?"
  • Warming up this strangely cool season.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #7582 on: March 03, 2012, 08:41:22 PM »
I not sure but I thought I already broke up with you, something about color and warmth, but I must confess I think I may have been a bit hasty, in my decision. But then my season is coming soon, and I do need bright sunny not cool colors, not matter how alluring.

So I guess this is not going to work, at least until next season.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7583 on: March 03, 2012, 08:50:34 PM »
You, sexy little thief.. stole the words right outta my fang-filled lips. There is no place for dark blue shadow under your pesky sun, is there? That overinflated fireball is highly overrated. When you realize.. I might, might.. give you another chance. But only if you properly grovel. I do have my ancient and archaic standards to uphold. :P

Offline SummerWhispers

• A soft whispering.....playful tease.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Standing just to your left.....with my lips softly against your ear.....whispering....."Shall we begin?"
  • Warming up this strangely cool season.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #7584 on: March 03, 2012, 09:09:58 PM »
Nope...not going to work, after the hot weather of July....I may take you back, by then I will be a bit frazzled from all my summer time activities.

Hmmm  I think it is not groveling that would actually sway any decision you make concerning myself.

Offline Xandi

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #7585 on: March 04, 2012, 10:07:41 AM »
Summer I am sorry but I like to be the pretty one in a relationship and you clearly win that title by a mile. I can't live in your shadow. I am to shallow to be the wind beneath your wings so I  will leave you to find someone who can be the wind beneath my wings. Love ya though.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7586 on: March 04, 2012, 12:43:07 PM »
It's clearly going to be the death of me.. again.. if I don't get myself at a safe distance from that deliciously wicked mind of yours. Yeah.. think I don't hear you filing away at the hinges of my box, late in the day.. creeping into my mad dreams? Why do you think I wake looking even more disturbed than normal? Lack of sleep! Ah haaaa, yeahhh.. that very file you now hold! Silver, is it? *shakes head* Thought we had it all, gorgeous.. but clearly, you have a sinister sense of humor. Time for me to find a deep hole and ponder my place in this modern world. Later, my scrumptious!

Offline Xandi

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7587 on: March 04, 2012, 12:46:45 PM »
What this file? *holds up the silver file* I don't know what you mean. I have been using my time wisely. *opens a closet full of crosses, wooden stakes, and silver chains* You see, I have all I need to keep you here if I so desire it. You are lucky that I am ready to torment someone new. But just remember I know where you are at all times and I am keeping my little trinkets.

Bye handsome

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7588 on: March 04, 2012, 01:19:21 PM »
I know.. despite that.. *eyes the closet with the assortment of wicked tools.. stifling a large swallow*.. arsenal.. you are holding back tears. No.. don't cry. No, really.. I beg you. It won't work. Hold them back. I'm warning you. It'll just make you feel foolish later. Seriously. No, really. Ok.. I can see you want privacy when you let those tears pour. Right? Yeah? Ok. *looks around.. suddenly needing to make a quick exit.. feeling quite foolish* Ok then.. some day, unexpectedly.. you will shed one big tear. It might come with a long, drawn out yawn. But I know.. it'll be for me. Yes, it will. So.. umm.. yeah. Later, gorgeous.

Offline Xandi

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7589 on: March 04, 2012, 01:25:11 PM »
*cries, lots and lots of tears begin flowing from my eyes*

I will shed tears for you.....I am already. TEARS OF JOY. *laughing so hard*

I will think of you years from now and how you couldn't wait to get away from me. I will smile at the thought that I can make a vampire cowar in the dirty. I also will think of how much fun it has been to torment you day and night. You sure we should break up, I am beginning to miss you already?

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7590 on: March 04, 2012, 05:24:27 PM »
*suspiciously eyes the tears.. wondering what's being held behind her back.. until those lips erupt into laughter*

Ok.. where the hell's a stake? I can't take this torment! Sun! Yeah.. you.. out there.. waiting.. come on! Get your ass up there now! Do me in! Scorch my dead ass once and for all!

*waits.. then sighs* Ok.. not gonna be that easy.

Ok, you. Look.. you can keep the castle. Keep the coffins. Hell, take 'em down to the cemetery. I'm sure you can sell them. That one behind you.. the one you have a table cloth thrown over? Solid gold! A gift from an old Transylvanian friend. But me? I'm outta here! Yeesh.. your blood came with a hefty price. My sanity! I'd give it back but.. well.. you always whine about me making a mess. Ok.. it's been.. a trip! Later, gorgeous!

Offline abandoneddolly

• dollys are made to be used
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Do you see me there? Siting on the self collecting dust.
  • punish me with pleasure, and pleasure me with pain
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7591 on: March 04, 2012, 06:10:42 PM »
My dearest vampire

your selfish, you take my win, my blood, and the toys from the toy box keep going missing. I just cant take it anymore.  YOu can keep the lego's but i want my slinky back. I know you have it.

Love

dolly

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7592 on: March 04, 2012, 06:24:50 PM »
My Abandoned.. and yes.. Adorable Dolly..

Such accusations upon my misunderstood and yes, quite innocent dark soul.. nearly cause me to shed a bright red tear. *tries to squeeze one out.. even jabs a tiny wooden stake (aka toothpick) into his thumb.. but no use*

As you see, I have returned the slinky. Sorry about tying you up with it.. but well.. yes.. you do lure my lecherous nature. I had to have my wicked way with you one last time. Thank you for the Lego's. And the blood. Mmmm.. yes, you are sweet, my succulent little toy.

I now seek to find your double. A limited edition copy of your model. I don't expect her to have your juicy bad side.. but perhaps in time, she can be trained.

Farewell, my tasty little morsel..

'Dred

Offline freakforlife

« Reply #7593 on: March 05, 2012, 05:02:08 AM »
Sorry it just wasn't meant to be. 

Sincerely,
Freak  O:)

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7594 on: March 05, 2012, 11:46:24 AM »
I'm not even going to ask who's lipstick you got all over your face. I don't want to know. Whoever she is, she can have you. I thought we made a good pair.. apparently not. Enjoy your life of freakiness without this bit of dread. Later!

« Reply #7595 on: March 05, 2012, 12:01:33 PM »
You tempt me to the darkness far too much. Nights on end spent lingering with you until just a moment before the light touches the sky. Well, that's fine and dandy for someone like you, but I have to work in the morning. You have promised me that whole "Dark Gift" thing, but I think you're likely going to be turning me into another form of undead - A Zombie! Vampire, I could do. There's the sexy cool immortal thing that I'm pretty sure I could rock. But zombie? Uh uh. No way! Not a cute look for a girl. So, I need to be with a man that actually lets me sleep at night. Goodbye!

Offline Sybl

« Reply #7596 on: March 05, 2012, 12:04:58 PM »
You don't like the darkness. Get out of here.. I need more than light. Good bye

Offline Xandi

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7597 on: March 05, 2012, 01:45:20 PM »
Sorry beautiful but you are just to hot for me. I need someone who is a little boring. See ya

Online Jagerin

• They/Them Pronouns || Alpha Raptor || Fandom Monarch || Estrous Twinkle Particle || Kho's Murdoc || Nic's Scully
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Black roses and Hail Mary's can't bring you back.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 20
« Reply #7598 on: March 05, 2012, 01:47:40 PM »
That look again? Why is that every time I walk into the room you look at me that way? Am I that disgusting to you? Maybe we should split...

Offline Timeless

• Der's Apprentice of Intimacy & LLS - Flower's Bottom Betch - Asian Inked Storyweaver - Art Enthusiast and Creator
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Be entangled in my weaves of whispers and promises
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7599 on: March 05, 2012, 01:52:52 PM »
You know you are seriously too gorgeous for me. I feel so inferior when I'm with you, and we all know you deserve better. So I have to leave you now, I apologize.