You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 02:21:53 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 290020 times)

Offline Mordred

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #7375 on: February 12, 2012, 07:45:50 PM »
Summer.. what on earth was I thinking. A name like that, basically screaming out your love of the sun. Each night I find you, your skin is still warm from that crazy oversized star. You think you fool me but.. nawww.. I wasn't born last last century. I wasn't even born last millennium. Gotta use that human brain a bit more if you think you'll get one over on me.

Is that jello?

Wait.. no.. ok. yeah.. we're through, gorgeous. Take your perfect skin and those succulent veins and that silky hair and your sweet, delicious lips and well.. ok, one more night? Noooo! No, I gotta go. Later, human!

Offline SummerWhispers

• A soft whispering.....playful tease.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Standing just to your left.....with my lips softly against your ear.....whispering....."Shall we begin?"
  • Warming up this strangely cool season.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #7376 on: February 12, 2012, 07:50:17 PM »
Well I will admit, I am almost speechless....almost, not often I get that many words out of you, after all this time, we have spent on these forums.

But I am afraid it will have to end, the long standing longings have ran their course.

Offline Breathless Intent

« Reply #7377 on: February 12, 2012, 07:54:34 PM »
You are always looking for the next best thing. You can never appreciate what is right in front of you - Me! I've offered you everything but no, something else always has your interest. So, I have to go. I can't keep hoping that you will notice me. Goodbye lovely lady.

Offline DeadCell

« Reply #7378 on: February 12, 2012, 07:56:09 PM »
You again? Didn't I already tell you we are through a couple of pages back? Well, clearly you don't listen so let me spell it out for you...we are T H R O U G H...

« Reply #7379 on: February 12, 2012, 07:59:13 PM »
I liked the wings at first. They were new and different and added a kinky element to our sex life, with us flying up into the air while we....Well, you remember. But now? Now I am running into them every time you turn around, and I wake up with a few of the damned feathers in my mouth. Its driving me crazy! You're just not worth it anymore. Goodbye - get lost!

Offline DeadCell

« Reply #7380 on: February 12, 2012, 08:01:36 PM »
I'm glad you did this, breaking up with you was just going to be to hard for by giant big caring heart to take. I am sure you shall find somebody else that will care for you and love you as deeply as I did and still do, goodbye my love, let us hope that this is for the best :(

Offline ropedwrists

« Reply #7381 on: February 12, 2012, 08:25:08 PM »
You popped my balloon! I hope your next girlfriend eats your face.

Online Jagerin

• They/Them Pronouns || Alpha Raptor || Fandom Monarch || Estrous Twinkle Particle || Kho's Murdoc || Nic's Scully
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Black roses and Hail Mary's can't bring you back.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 20
« Reply #7382 on: February 12, 2012, 08:28:31 PM »
How can we do anything fun together when you always insist on the same old boring ropes? Sorry, I need more kink in my life.

Offline DeadCell

« Reply #7383 on: February 12, 2012, 08:29:58 PM »
A huffelpuff? and me a Slytherin...how did you think this was going to end you mudblood.

Online Jagerin

• They/Them Pronouns || Alpha Raptor || Fandom Monarch || Estrous Twinkle Particle || Kho's Murdoc || Nic's Scully
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Black roses and Hail Mary's can't bring you back.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 20
« Reply #7384 on: February 12, 2012, 08:32:42 PM »
Inbred pureblood! Cause, you know, almost all purebloods are inbred and since you're a Slytherin, it's a good chance you're inbred. I could have tolerated that if you weren't such a House Purist.

>:)

Offline Anesa

« Reply #7385 on: February 12, 2012, 08:46:28 PM »
Okay, so I got a little confused and called you "Batman"!  I'm a blonde, Michi! How do you expect me to keep up with all of these super hero's and fantasy creatures??  *Pouts*  Oh well, I guess we just weren't meant to be!  *Sniffs*  But, before you go, can you take me for a quick spin in your "Batmobile"?  :D

Offline Garou

« Reply #7386 on: February 13, 2012, 06:05:40 PM »
My love Camille,

I have to break up with you because my mother told me to do so. As a good and respectful son it is my duty to obey and respect their wishes. I hope you understand that.  I'm sorry

(**** fuck I sound like a fucking stupid son of a ******  ;D ;D ;D)

« Reply #7387 on: February 14, 2012, 04:59:39 PM »
Garou, we used to share SO much in common. Our love of chasing after things and frolicking in socials...But now all I see is you making eyes at someone else. Hello! Over here!! Ok, its fine...I understand, she's pretty hard to resist. But I shall have to break off this love affair. Goodbye!

Offline abandoneddolly

• dollys are made to be used
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Do you see me there? Siting on the self collecting dust.
  • punish me with pleasure, and pleasure me with pain
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #7388 on: February 14, 2012, 05:35:51 PM »
breathless you get cute little red panties, and shoes, and you leave me with the clothing accessories I came with.  It just isn't fair.

Offline DTW

• Survival Of The Fittest , I ate my twin in the womb.
  • Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • Lions donít lose sleep over the opinion of sheep
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7389 on: February 14, 2012, 05:38:32 PM »
I'm more of action figure guy , not a doll person. ..........Wait that sounds kinds of gay...

Offline ropedwrists

« Reply #7390 on: February 14, 2012, 05:40:42 PM »
DTW, the sex is actually pretty great.

I'm moving to Florida. Guess that means we're through.

Offline SummerWhispers

• A soft whispering.....playful tease.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Standing just to your left.....with my lips softly against your ear.....whispering....."Shall we begin?"
  • Warming up this strangely cool season.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7391 on: February 15, 2012, 08:41:23 AM »
Sorry but I have a great need for the male species....I know I already regret my foolish need.

So any time we have spent together will have to end, before it has even began.

Offline Garou

« Reply #7392 on: February 15, 2012, 11:22:02 AM »
Sorry Summer. The nights together were hot and steamy but I have to confess I have feelings for Camille and Breathless ... I'm sorry

Offline Mister Grimm

« Reply #7393 on: February 15, 2012, 11:35:35 AM »
I'm sorry, Garou, but I could never be with someone that whispers "Kill Ryder" into other people's ears. </3

« Reply #7394 on: February 15, 2012, 12:16:15 PM »
Ryder, this whole mysterious thing worked for a while. Lets face it, we all know I have a thing for shadowy dudes. But this is getting ridiculous. I still have NO idea what you look like! Until you feel free showing yourself to me, I am going to have to call this quits. I am going to miss those blindfold sessions of ours though...*daydreams for a moment* Wait, no! Ok, I have to go now. Goodbye, Ryder. I'll miss you!

Offline Mister Grimm

« Reply #7395 on: February 15, 2012, 03:20:56 PM »
What if I'm Batman, Breathless? What if I'm Batman. Then you'd never see my face, unless you have a thing for unmasking vigilantes.  ;)

Perhaps a day will come that you will see my face, or what I look like, but don't blame me if I'm hesitant in coming back to you.

Offline Galanthor

« Reply #7396 on: February 15, 2012, 03:28:10 PM »
Ryder...I saw you with this guy Joker...i...i can accept you dating other men, but not clowns!

Offline ropedwrists

« Reply #7397 on: February 16, 2012, 02:58:59 PM »
You knew Batman's identity and didn't tell me? I thought we had an open relationship, Galanthor. Clearly I was wrong.

« Reply #7398 on: February 16, 2012, 04:30:21 PM »
I keep trying to be the submissive one, but damn it you are just too good at it. You and your ropes and gag when all I've got are some scarves and feathers *sigh* I just can't keep up the topping, I need someone to come along and show me what's what. Its been a thrill, though! I'll never forget those special "mmmmgrrhhh" sounds you would make around your ball. But I have to let you go. Goodbye!

Offline DeadCell

« Reply #7399 on: February 16, 2012, 04:32:27 PM »
Sorry Breathless, I know you try to be the dominant one in this relationship but I am afraid it just isn't working anymore. I say harder and you continue to hit like a school girl. I am now a delicate flower, I wont break...but you just don't get that do you? Oh well, maybe next time.