You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:51:46 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 290297 times)

Offline Breathless Intent

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #7300 on: February 04, 2012, 05:53:32 PM »
The schedule. Its killing me. Yes, its so exciting to be swept off my feet in the middle of the night and to dance in the moonlight with you and all number of other nocturnal delights. But I need my sleep. I'm turning into a zombie and that is just not a good look on a girl. I'm sorry, dear vamp, but you are going to have to find someone who works the night shift. I will miss you...But we're done!

Offline ropedwrists

« Reply #7301 on: February 04, 2012, 05:58:10 PM »
Being gagged makes it hard enough for me to breath. I can't have you waltzing around and leaving me breathless all the time! We're going to have to go our separate ways...

Offline Flaming

« Reply #7302 on: February 04, 2012, 06:48:01 PM »
that gag of yours is killing the conversation, I need a real relationship, based on communication and understanding.
What... what do you say?... I can't understand all this mmmm mmmm mmm

Offline Amelita

« Reply #7303 on: February 04, 2012, 06:50:28 PM »
You're bad for my skin. I get blisters and it's not pretty! When I said I wanted fires of passion, I didn't mean it literally...

Offline Flaming

« Reply #7304 on: February 04, 2012, 06:53:18 PM »
you are pretty hot, in those leather cowboy outfit, but all that twirling all the time makes me sea sick.

« Reply #7305 on: February 04, 2012, 06:55:58 PM »
I've got enough emotional scars, I don't need physical ones too. I'm sorry but your fire burns too hot for me...Goodbye!

Offline Flaming

« Reply #7306 on: February 04, 2012, 07:00:05 PM »
You know fire needs to breath to stay alive. You are slowly killing me

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7307 on: February 04, 2012, 10:49:24 PM »
I find impossible to bite you and not get burned. This.. yes, this is an issue we can't ignore one more moment. *scratches singed head.. now instead of dark hair with bits of blue.. is a gray scalp* Sure, by tomorrow night, it'll have grown back.. but.. I look ridiculous! If certain old vampires saw me now, they'd never let me hear the end of it. Sorry, man.. but naww.. this has to come to a screeching halt. It was fun.. and there's no denying, you are hot.. but sorry, no more can do. Later, dude!

« Reply #7308 on: February 05, 2012, 12:07:45 AM »
Hah! I caught you!! You promised never again. I told you, I can't take the smoking. But there you are, with that damned cigar in your mouth again. Don't try to say its your buddy's and that you are holding it for him. That excuse worked once, but not anymore. We're through. Just because you don't need to worry about your lungs doesn't mean that I don't. So long, Blue dude...

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7309 on: February 05, 2012, 04:40:55 AM »
How many times I gotta tell you it's not a real cigar? It's been the same one since before you were even taking your first breath. Silly human.. your memory is like a goldfish. Sadly I can't tap the glass and watch you dart around all confused. Instead I get these ridiculous accusations. I should just bite you and be done with you.. but it seems you have me in one of my kinder cycles. Instead, I leave you. Everything is yours! Just please, no more nagging! I beg you! At dusk, I outta here!

Offline DeadCell

« Reply #7310 on: February 05, 2012, 05:14:15 AM »
Blue paint all over the house again, blue water running out the taps? what is this the twilight zone of a clock work orange? gah, thats the last straw im outa here, adios!

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7311 on: February 05, 2012, 08:19:57 AM »
You've driven me to drinking.. holy water.. for the last time. Yeah, you'd like that, eh? Watch this other dead thing burn from the inside? By the way, what I don't get is.. how do you stay animated? I got blood and fangs and all that as my excuse.. yet you.. you just keep on going.. and going.. what you gotta pair of batteries snapped in there somewhere? Seriously? It's kinda freaking me out. It's nearly Dawn so.. no, I mean.. really.. there's some delicious creature named Dawn due to arrive in about 15 minutes that has this super exotic thing going on with her pulse. After that, you will free of this ghoul once and for all.

Offline Flaming

« Reply #7312 on: February 05, 2012, 08:37:20 AM »
You can't even set up your signature properly, I can't stand such inaccurate person

(no offense Mordred, but I clicked the link to "Black Rose" in your signature, it redirects to a "post topic" page, I nearly posted in one of your games : ) I don't think you want that to happen...)

Offline Belle33

« Reply #7313 on: February 05, 2012, 08:54:43 AM »
Flaming - you know what they say about getting out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat?  Yeah - I'm getting out.  Bye sweetie.

Offline Raphael

• ~Apprentice Procrastinator. Also writer. Also drummer.~
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Careful, I might seduce you.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #7314 on: February 05, 2012, 09:39:28 AM »
Everyone keeps calling me "Monica Bellucci's guy". I can't live in the shadow of your fame anymore. I'm done!

Offline Xandi

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #7315 on: February 05, 2012, 12:27:41 PM »
you never share your hat. I just wanted to try it on. Thats it Im leaving.

Offline Flaming

« Reply #7316 on: February 05, 2012, 01:16:59 PM »
With those hair everybody keep saying you seem on fire. You are stealing my thing.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7317 on: February 05, 2012, 02:25:37 PM »
Creature of Flames.. we were always destined for failure, wouldn't you agree? I'm practically a walking icicle.. with fangs.. and you, you bring me nightmares of that crazy ball of flame up in the sky just by your presence. Yes, I do like playing with fire (no pun intended).. but this is a bit extreme. Plus.. you have no problem pointing out my flaws. Yeah.. you know what I mean.. my wonky signature. I can't take it. Plus.. look at my arms? Not a scrap of hair? Yeah.. useful as hell to light my cigar.. but at what price? Later, man!

(actually.. heh.. thanks for pointing out the signature thing.. I'm such a dork at times.. but it made good ammunition :P)

Offline MrModular

• Advanced Cerebral Spelunker since 1984
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • faciens amor canere
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7318 on: February 07, 2012, 10:59:54 PM »
Before you say anything, I'm just going to tell you I don't appreciate the blue paint all over the bed, the kitchen, the breadbox, the walls, my coffee pot, my humidor... and another thing! this is the last Indian Tabac chisel tip you're getting off me, you ungrateful freeloader. This is nonsense. We're done. *grabs turpentine and rags*

« Reply #7319 on: February 07, 2012, 11:05:22 PM »
I've tried everything. Skimpy clothes. High heels. The demure librarian look. Even some of those kinky things I saw from that website you left up that one night. But still, nothing. I can't figure out HOW to turn you on! Or really even how you work at all...*sighs* I tried my best but there is only so much a girl (of a certain age) can do. Goodbye!

Offline MrModular

• Advanced Cerebral Spelunker since 1984
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • faciens amor canere
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7320 on: February 07, 2012, 11:32:32 PM »
Really... Traipsing about the house in those silly bloomers, wheezing and carrying on. If I knew I'd taken your breath away to this extent, I would have invested in an iron lung. This isn't going to work out in the long run, I can see. Get thee from my life!

Offline Xandi

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #7321 on: February 08, 2012, 06:41:18 AM »
You are always fiddling with your 'equipment'. You never let me play with it. I told you I would be gentle, but you are just being selfish. I can't abide selfish behavior. I'm sorry but you and I are no more. Now can I play with your 'equipment'?

Offline DeadCell

« Reply #7322 on: February 08, 2012, 08:10:11 AM »
I wasn't enough for you was I Xandi? you had to go on looking for someone else with this big beautiful blue's of yours. Well I'm sorry but I'm splitting, hitting the road jack, maybe I'll com around once in a while...wait a minute...I bet those aren't even reeeeeeal blue eyes... *pokes your eye*

Online Jagerin

• They/Them Pronouns || Alpha Raptor || Fandom Monarch || Estrous Twinkle Particle || Kho's Murdoc || Nic's Scully
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Black roses and Hail Mary's can't bring you back.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 20
« Reply #7323 on: February 08, 2012, 08:11:24 AM »
I can't believe you had those things surgically implanted to your back. You're not an angel, get over it!

Offline DeadCell

« Reply #7324 on: February 08, 2012, 08:14:57 AM »
Stop staring for crying out loud, all you do is stare at everything and everyone, judging all that pass in front of your gaze, well thats it...stare some more and why your at it why don't you stare at my ass as I walk away from you forever.