You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:29:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 289267 times)

Offline Phoenixrisen

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #7275 on: January 21, 2012, 04:52:09 PM »
The fact that you have wings makes me feel inadequate. It's not healthy for me to remain in this relationship. I'm sorry, but we're done.

Offline TheLegionary

• War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Always ready to fight.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #7276 on: January 21, 2012, 05:22:21 PM »
You do not do anything I ask, Phoenix! I ordered a sushi and you brought me a sashimi!

You off!!!

Offline Haruki

« Reply #7277 on: January 21, 2012, 06:19:27 PM »
You deserve someone as strong as you.  I'm just a mere weakling.

Sorry, I'm turning you loose.  :(

Offline Breathless Intent

« Reply #7278 on: January 21, 2012, 07:17:59 PM »
I always said I wanted a sweet sensitive soul...but all this talk of you being a weakling? Sensitive is one thing, weak is quite another. I'm sorry but I need a man with a firm hand, so I'm showing you the door. It was lovely while it lasted..

Offline Flaming

« Reply #7279 on: January 22, 2012, 09:33:27 AM »
I break up with you, just because so I can make it up to you in the other post :)

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7280 on: January 22, 2012, 01:16:06 PM »
You are simply too hot. This blue on my skin, after nearly a thousand years, is starting to flake off. Sorry, this is kinda traumatic.. yes, insane.. but.. can't be having it. Goodbye!

Offline ropedwrists

« Reply #7281 on: January 22, 2012, 01:49:49 PM »
I'm sorry, I just can't deal with the blue fingerprints all over the apartment. I feel like I'm living with a smurf with leprecy. We're going to have to call it quits.

Offline Phoenixrisen

« Reply #7282 on: January 22, 2012, 01:54:46 PM »
I'm getting really tired of never seeing your face. I just can't go on like this. Bye!

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7283 on: January 22, 2012, 02:15:07 PM »
Yikes.. waving that sword at me whenever I come near.. well, ok.. it's madly enticing but you nicked me! I had no idea that thing was silver! That's just.. downright sadistic, you know? And quite unforgivable. I'm outta here!

Offline Phoenixrisen

« Reply #7284 on: January 22, 2012, 02:44:34 PM »
What did you expect me to do? Who do you think is responsible for all this blood all over me anyway? Seriously, do you expect me not to defend myself?

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7285 on: January 24, 2012, 11:05:31 PM »
After all this time, you still don't know when I'm just playing? Heh.. if I was serious, that sword would be embedded hilt-deep within that rock behind you. Silly human.. how can such sweet nectar flow within that accusing brain? Boggles my very senses. Later, gorgeous! You can forget about the dark gift from this sucker.

Offline Phoenixrisen

« Reply #7286 on: January 25, 2012, 02:18:38 PM »
Dark gift this dark gift that! It's like you're all caught up in yourself. Did you ever stop to think that maybe I don't want to be a vampire? Of course not! Really get over your condition!

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7287 on: January 25, 2012, 02:52:52 PM »
Story of my long, twisted time.. lurking my way through eternity.. always gettin' the damn blame. Yeah.. I suppose those sleepy whispers that begged for my bite were just.. the ramblings of a nightmare, eh? Later, babe!

Offline Sybl

« Reply #7288 on: January 25, 2012, 02:58:17 PM »
You always promised bites, but then never got around to it, well, good bye, nice try.. get your box and out the door with you.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7289 on: January 25, 2012, 03:17:16 PM »
First.. you swipe my dog. Then.. you use my powers over shadow to raise that army of obedient ants.. and now.. NOW.. you send me to my grave? *not such a bad thing.. quite cozy, really.. but have to display outrage for dramatic effect* Ha! You can quit me.. I'm firing myself from this madness! And I'm taking back my evil little mutt. Come on, Morticia.. we are not wanted here.

Offline Sybl

« Reply #7290 on: January 25, 2012, 03:22:48 PM »
You go the dog stays :P

Offline ropedwrists

« Reply #7291 on: January 25, 2012, 04:32:02 PM »
As much as I <3 you, I don't know what a fractal is or why you're the queen of it. How can I be with someone if I don't know what they do for a living? :(

« Reply #7292 on: January 25, 2012, 04:34:48 PM »
At first I thought I could get with this whole rope thing, it was kind of sexy and kinky and hit a lot of my buttons. But now? *sighs* You won't even let ME play with them! Its always you who gets to be tied up. Well, that's not working for me, I need someone who will let me be bound up every once in a while. Goodbye, and good luck getting out those last few knots *grins*

Offline Xandi

• HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7293 on: January 25, 2012, 04:37:52 PM »
Breathless I'm sorry but I have to break up with you because you simply are breathtaking. I keep getting out of breath every time I see you. I need someone that doesn't make my heart race quite so much. You are to hot and sexy for me.

« Reply #7294 on: January 25, 2012, 04:43:45 PM »
All I wanted was to look pretty for you, and you can't even appreciate it! Always telling me to cover up so we can have a conversation. Well what makes you think I wanna talk so badly, hm? Come on, I'm not wearing this for my health, darling. You can't seem to take a hint, so I have to go find someone who will properly ravage me! Goodbye!

Offline Xandi

• HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7295 on: January 25, 2012, 04:45:11 PM »
Ok I think you are right we should break up....

Can I come and watch you be ravaged? I'll be quiet I promise?

Offline ropedwrists

« Reply #7296 on: January 25, 2012, 07:10:31 PM »
:O

Xandi, you're always prepositioning other girls! What about me? I'm sitting here, all tied up, just WAITING for ravishment, and you never pay me any attention. This relationship just isn't working out...

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7297 on: January 25, 2012, 08:09:26 PM »
We had a deal.. I get to tie you all up.. then I get to bite you. *frees those eyes for a moment for the signed document* See.. nowhere does it say it has to be on the neck. Yet.. I start to bite you down.. there.. *gestures.. unable to stifle a grin*.. and you freak out on me! I can bit with the most absolute precision but you squirming like that.. silly thing.. there's some wildly sensitive veins down there, you know? I just want a few drops, not to drain you. Not yet, anyway. Anyway, yeah, this is kinda not working. As much as you are crazily sexy like that, I gotta get. Later, baby!

Offline MrModular

• Advanced Cerebral Spelunker since 1984
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • faciens amor canere
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #7298 on: February 01, 2012, 05:53:40 AM »
I just don't know what to say anymore... it's just like we're never going to get anywhere like this. I'm getting older, you aren't aging, the red cross is on to us, and I just don't see a future in phlebotomy. I don't see a future in us anymore. I'm sorry, I'm leaving, please leave my centrifuge and all the anticoagulants on the front step. I'll pick them up after work. Please... please don't try *sniff* to call... *sniff... I won't answer.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #7299 on: February 04, 2012, 05:46:42 PM »
I'm sorry but.. this whole modular way of thinking is doing my head in. I thought it would pass. I'm patient! I can usually wait anything or anybody to death *shrugs, hoping that doesn't sound gruesome.. but it is true*.. but yikes.. where in all this logical way of approaching things does my need to delve into the realms of shadow and darkness fit in? Yeahhhh, it doesn't, does it? And biting, well.. yeah, I won't even go there. I'm outta here. Sell my boxes.. I have plenty others. I think you were always more fascinated with them, anyway. Yep, even there, I feel your pulse spike in joy at that prospect. Goodbye!