Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Your tie is so last century. Go away.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Jet

God! You never understood retro looks. If you can't understand, then just admit it and go away hanging your head in shame.
If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

Stone

Is this that hipster I'm-better-than-you talk again? Dude, you still can't tie your own shoelaces. Get out.  O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Love And Submission

Hey man I like hipsters! Not as cool as steampunks or cyberpunks but awesome nonetheless.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Stone

Okay, look, you make me want to say mean things all the time. And that's just not the kind of person I want to be now that I'm not a college student. So, I'm afraid either you find yourself some fresh new bait or start doing the laundry.

Anesa

I just...I just want....MORE!  More than a thumb every now and then!  I'm a woman, TM!  I've got to have ALL of you!  I'm sorry, but ya just don't give me what I need.  We're through.  Done.  *Breaks out in song*

Paul Simon - 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover + lyrics

You just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free

Ooo slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just listen to me
Hop on the bus, Gus
Don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
Get yourself free

Stone

Remember when the thumb was enough? Those were good days. Sigh. Goodbye.

DarkWorld0BrightHope

I must depart from our relationship Stone, I've never quite figured out who you were. One minute you were a lady at the crotch of a fellow you were loving and the next you were the crotch of a fellow who had a lady at you. It is all too confusing, and since you will not simply remain one of those identities, I must depart.
Farewell, may your unusual form of schizophrenia suit you well.
Looking for writing prompts, 500-1000 words. Will do one a day.

Love And Submission

You're always carrying that stupid boy with you  and your tongue just isn't as flexible as it use to be.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Aemirys

I'm sorry DTW this just isn't working out.... your too... too gentle.

I need someone who isn't afraid to do unspeakable things to me. I need someone who wants to do unspeakable things to me!
★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

Belle33

I'm not speaking to you anymore - so - it's over!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Souture

Ummm Belle, well I wasn't getting the attention I wanted so I left for someone who has time for me and we are happy, running off to Vegas tomorrow. SO BAI BAI!
<3 Sou <3

Jet

As it turns out, I'm not okay with this Vegas wedding idea of yours, so I'm just gonna split.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0

Jeffrey

Let's learn from Kim Kardashian and just -not- get married....not even say we did....then we skip the 72 days of indecision....Austa La Bye Bye
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Jet

You misinterpret me all the time. It wasn't just Vegas; I don't want to get married. Don't you ever listen? It's fine. Now I don't even want to have a relationship with you at all.

abandoneddolly

I dont want to have a relationship with you either.

Stone

abandoneddolly

well if you think a doll is a bad thing, then you have not properly played with me. you missed your chance now.

Anesa

Dolls are wonderful...but "voodoo dolls"?  *Shivers!*  I'm sorry, but all this black magic is tripping me out!  You gotsa go! 

abandoneddolly

I love you but your to distracting. I should be writing my novel now, but no I had to take time out to break up with you. this wont work at all.

Stone

You're so busy with your novels, you never have any time for me!

MiaFire

You complain I have no time for you but when I want to spend time with you, you're sleeping! We're done!
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Stone

You could sleep with me! You could get a day job, but noooo, you have to be all different. We're through.  XD

Jeffrey

Dude....I told you, her or me...her or me...HER OR ME....GET OUT!!!
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Stone

Must you get so stuck up on a flimsy little matter like the girl at my knee? I'm sorry; I need someone mature enough to accomodate these things.  XD