You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 12:02:49 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 290390 times)

Offline Linwood Badr

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #6525 on: September 02, 2011, 07:51:12 PM »
I thought we went over the rules, no spanking before five o clock at night missy! If you can't follow them, then I'm out.

Offline Jet

« Reply #6526 on: September 02, 2011, 09:19:59 PM »
You and your rules are getting stale. Try some spontaneity once in a while.

Offline MiaFire

• I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions... - HPLy
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • It came...We fought... I won!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #6527 on: September 02, 2011, 09:54:40 PM »
I never, like NEVER know what to expect with you! That's too much. Bye

Offline Mordred

« Reply #6528 on: September 03, 2011, 03:41:28 AM »
Your fire is too.. realistic. It emulates that nasty flame in the sky a little too well. Look at my arms.. the hairs have started to singe. What's next? Waking to half of me a pile of ash? Dirt, I can do. Ash.. eh, not so well. Not an experiment I really wanna try. Maybe someday. Maybe not. Anyway, I better skedaddle. Yes, you heard me. Later, O' Fiery One!

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6529 on: September 03, 2011, 08:19:34 AM »
You've been playing in shadow too long, I knew there would be repercussions.  But did you listen to me?  No! Now, the authorities are starting to search for all your missing donors/victims.  *hands on hips* From now on, it's swine blood only for you or we're done!

Offline Slaven

« Reply #6530 on: September 03, 2011, 08:21:12 AM »
..I found out they were fake..Everything I loved about you is fake! ;) We're done!

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6531 on: September 03, 2011, 08:24:28 AM »
Fake!  Lies!  You've been listening to your idiot ex girlfriend again.  I can't be with a man who's so weak minded.  Get out!

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #6532 on: September 03, 2011, 11:00:38 AM »
Baby, it breaks my heart to say this but I have to leave you. It's not you, it's me. I need some time alone with myself. *whispers* the sex was out of the world. Can we do it once more before I leave? ;)

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6533 on: September 03, 2011, 11:06:28 AM »
Is that all it was to you?  Sex?  Oh - and I see that you have two plane tickets for your trip "alone".  Liar! Get out!

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #6534 on: September 03, 2011, 11:21:07 AM »
The other ticket was for you so that you can join me later! I can't put up with your jealousy any more! I am giving the other ticket to my secretary. She understands me more than you do!

Offline Sadistwolf

« Reply #6535 on: September 03, 2011, 11:32:26 AM »
You never understand my needs all you do is take, I have nothing left to give you so I'm done with you.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6536 on: September 03, 2011, 07:56:32 PM »
You're sadistic and you're a wolf.  I could deal with one or the other - but both?  This isn't going to work.  Get out!

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #6537 on: September 03, 2011, 08:04:48 PM »
I hate these red checkered bed covers! It looks like we are sleeping in some Italian restaurant. If we can't go back to an all white combination, we are through.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6538 on: September 03, 2011, 08:14:34 PM »
You never wear the sweater I bought you - you said you loved it.  I can't be with someone who doesn't appreciate my gifts!

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #6539 on: September 03, 2011, 08:17:30 PM »
What!? You expect me to wear a sweater in this heat? *sigh* See, this is what is wrong in this relationship. You could have just bought me a tee shirt and I would have worn it happily. I am dumping you for someone who"ll buy me more thoughtful gifts.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6540 on: September 03, 2011, 08:22:12 PM »
*sobs*  I'm tired of crying over you - we're done!

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #6541 on: September 03, 2011, 08:36:19 PM »
You are married to your work and I am married to mine. Let's just focus on what we are good at. This whole marriage thing isn't really working out. Goodbye, Belle.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6542 on: September 03, 2011, 09:01:21 PM »
Look - I was really drunk and we were in Vegas - so it seemed like a good idea.  But, I think we can both agree this was a bad idea.  It's over.

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #6543 on: September 03, 2011, 09:14:03 PM »
I agree. It was Vegas, we were drunk and you looked much better. Either we move to Vegas or you get out of here right now.

Offline MiaFire

• I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions... - HPLy
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • It came...We fought... I won!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #6544 on: September 04, 2011, 12:13:23 AM »
Belle, Belle Belle, geez. Just live in a damn church tower, you love Belle so much. I'm out. :P

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6545 on: September 04, 2011, 04:49:09 PM »
You're way too hot.  I get burned every time I touch you.  Sure,, it was worth it for a while - but damn!  Just go!

Offline Anesa

« Reply #6546 on: September 04, 2011, 06:53:19 PM »
This town's not big enough for two "nipple flashers", beautiful!  I've been flashing my nubbins for at least a week now, and here you go with your little "slipple-of-a-nipple" with this new look!  We just can't continue like this!  Either "put it under cover", or "lose your lover", cause I'm outta here!  ;P

Offline Linwood Badr

« Reply #6547 on: September 04, 2011, 09:03:13 PM »
All I was asking you for was to try a different shirt on! Is that so hard? Fine, it's over. I'll find someone who can bend a little more.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6548 on: September 04, 2011, 09:57:40 PM »
It was not an honest mistake.  You've done it many times now.  We're so very over.

Offline Linwood Badr

« Reply #6549 on: September 04, 2011, 10:11:00 PM »
If you stopped blaming me all the time and not letting me put in a word in. /sighs/ I can't do this, I'll find someone who let's me talk.