You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 04:31:22 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 289535 times)

Offline Mordred

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #6425 on: August 26, 2011, 03:20:19 AM »
Alright.. I can't take the jibes any longer. And you know what I'm talking about. My coffin? I once decimated full villages in a single night.. and now I have smurfs on my box. Ok, fair enough. I hardly stare at it from the outside, so fine. Ahh but you had an extra little surprise for me! I opened the lid and.. you had it reupholstered! In blue! Not just any blue! Smurf Blue fur with red pants! And matching curtains! I laughed. It was so silly I totally caved and laughed my ass off. But then it sank in. I can't. I have that insane chant of theirs in my head and I know I will go totally bonkers if I keep seeing smurfs. I should actually have a couple hundred years before that happens.

Very sadly, goodbye my babygirl.

Offline MiaFire

• I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions... - HPLy
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • It came...We fought... I won!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #6426 on: August 26, 2011, 03:23:42 AM »
Omg! This is the perfect example! You're so long-winded to say we're over that I was done saying it while you were still talking. Bye

Offline Mordred

« Reply #6427 on: August 26, 2011, 03:29:35 AM »
Did I ask you to drink so much damn coffee? A few gulps of that awesome nectar and I'm bouncing of the walls! Then you blame me for yakking? Vampires on caffeine.. Is a tripped out combination. Sore gorgeous, but I gotta dive into a patch of ground. Is been a wild blast!

Offline MiaFire

• I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions... - HPLy
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • It came...We fought... I won!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #6428 on: August 26, 2011, 03:31:03 AM »
Coffee?! You're blaming your behavior on coffee? No way! Coffee is the best. Try again but not with me buddy

Offline Mordred

« Reply #6429 on: August 26, 2011, 05:59:41 PM »
After consulting with the coffee.. (which does speak to me.. in strange little voices only I can hear.. as they waft their lovely scents over my lecherous senses).. they have finally relented and take the blame for my 'behavior'. :P Yes, Coffee is the best. In fact, I stand at the front of the line in wishing they get the award each and every year.. but they are also, always, my main culprit. Just that way. :P So.. in light of these findings, I break it off with ye.. sadly yet determined to hold fast and make my way without the sweet taste of your lovely nectar. Later, babe!

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6430 on: August 26, 2011, 06:08:30 PM »
It over.  I think you know why.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #6431 on: August 26, 2011, 06:12:23 PM »
What.. not even a parting drink? Not even a sly little tilting back of that lovely little neck and a little tap on the vein? No little teasing brush-ups as that pulse sends it's taunting song to my ravenous thirsts? Ha! Think you can get out that door faster than me? You can't fire me.. for I quit! Ohhh, you know what I mean.

You sure? Not just one last pity bite? No? Damn! Humans!

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6432 on: August 26, 2011, 06:17:51 PM »
Stop making me laugh!!!  I'm breaking up with you, dammit! There's no laughing in break ups.  Now out... or wait - I'm still gonna need your part of the rent.  So... out of my room at least!!! *slams door*

Offline Phoenixrisen

« Reply #6433 on: August 26, 2011, 06:43:35 PM »
He's still living with you! I thought you two were over. I'm so not going there. Bye bye love.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #6434 on: August 26, 2011, 08:03:08 PM »
Waaaaaait a minute. You and her? While you and I? Oh man! What a tangled little web. Jeez, if I had known.. well yeah, that'd have been pretty cool. *drifts along at the possibilities.. long pause here.. a few minutes* So now, no you and her, no her and I, and no you and I. A dream come true that didn't actually come true? How can I even exist with that lingering tease always greeting my greedy mind each day? Damn.. time to dive into some dirt and be done with this century. Goodbye Red. Sadly.

Offline Slaven

« Reply #6435 on: August 26, 2011, 08:05:32 PM »
You told me what we had was eternal! After all the biting and and the sucking and the..How could you!? You said I was the best you had experienced in centuries! It's over, and don't come back begging for more you blood sucking heart breaker!

Offline Mordred

« Reply #6436 on: August 26, 2011, 08:09:22 PM »
Actually, it's the veins I break. But they are only tiny little incisions. Too small to detect and a little lick and they heal quite nicely. Anyway, what'chu whining about? You refused the Dark Gift! So it wasn't like you'd have been around that long anyway. I give you another 60 years tops. If my hair didn't grow back over-day, I'd have gone bald by all the hair you humans make me pull out. Adios!

Offline Phoenixrisen

« Reply #6437 on: August 26, 2011, 08:10:35 PM »
Well, obviously you have racism issues. As such I just don't see this working, and here it started off so well. :P

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6438 on: August 26, 2011, 08:23:08 PM »
You what?  With Him?  How many times?  Get out!!!

Offline Sybl

« Reply #6439 on: August 26, 2011, 08:28:57 PM »
Many times. :P

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #6440 on: August 26, 2011, 08:29:18 PM »
I don't like all these bedroom 'rules that you insist on. Especially rule # 3 where I am supposed to slowly... ummm..you know which one I mean.. yeah, unless that rule is amended, I am out. Goodbye Belle.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6441 on: August 26, 2011, 08:30:44 PM »
I can't believe you called another woman by my name.  We are soooooo through*

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #6442 on: August 26, 2011, 08:35:39 PM »
You were acting like that other woman! I need to be with someone more unique, so this is goodbye.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6443 on: August 26, 2011, 08:39:25 PM »
I'm dumping you for being such a ladies man. 

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #6444 on: August 26, 2011, 08:42:25 PM »
I am dumping you for making my heart beat faster. It's alright once in a while but all the time?

Offline Sybl

« Reply #6445 on: August 26, 2011, 08:46:12 PM »
Two timer is what you are. Get out!

Offline Mordred

« Reply #6446 on: August 27, 2011, 04:29:51 PM »
I may simply be an old paranoid fool.. yet speaking 'technically', I did just have my seventeen-hundredth birthday.. but honestly, training my puppy against me? Subtle.. very, very subtle.. I'll give you that! I've noticed the gnaw'd bits on my coffin. Know where that 'box' came from? A gift from a Persian princess! Oh, but I'm not here to name-drop. Point is.. I suddenly feel like the third wheel in this arrangement. *looks down to see his puppy sprawled out on Sybl's feet* Et tu, Morticia? Et tu?

Oh well, I hear there's a sale on Basilisks somethwhere in Eastern Europe. Maybe it's time for a change. Later, Green Eyes!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 04:57:11 PM by Mordred »

Offline Slaven

« Reply #6447 on: August 27, 2011, 04:52:56 PM »
I thought you were Blue. It's all a  lie, I can't do it anymore. So I'm leaving on a Jet plane..>.>

Offline Mordred

« Reply #6448 on: August 27, 2011, 05:09:33 PM »
Your obsession with my color.. is slightly irrational. Ok, who am I kidding? It's.. crazy! Yeah.. we all know I have this affliction. I bite! And somewhere along the way, I got this other 'thing'.. which causes, when I used Shadow stuff, me to get these blue splodges all over. I'm just chilling out from the heavy Shadow for a little while.. focusing more on my origins.. ripping into human throats and drinking my fill. Can you blame a dead creature for being what he is? No, don't answer that.. please. Anyway.. I assume you are using Blue Airlines? Sorry, I know.. no laughing matter.

Adios.. have a safe flight. I'll let you know when the blue has returned.

Offline oxloloxo

« Reply #6449 on: August 27, 2011, 05:18:52 PM »
Dont blame you being dead for what is... has happened between us Mordred! I dont think that is a valid excuse anymore, im sick and tired of hearing your bloody nonsense, now get out before i make you....