You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 02:09:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 289883 times)

Offline Belle33

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #6400 on: August 18, 2011, 11:43:50 PM »
Okay toots - out!  I got a man coming by. 

Offline Undeniable Sin

• His Bratty Princess
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • She's a rebel child and a preacher's daughter
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #6401 on: August 19, 2011, 01:04:52 AM »
You know what? That isn't how this is going to go down. You and your man can go somewhere else, or you can spend your time with me sitting here watching *Plops down and refuses to budge*. And since you didn't think to just invite me to join, we're through.

Offline TreyWalker

« Reply #6402 on: August 19, 2011, 03:56:41 AM »
It's been really fun, we have a great time together and your sexy as hell.

But this whole Elliquiy forum thing you got going. It's just not me!

Offline DeadCell

« Reply #6403 on: August 19, 2011, 08:19:23 AM »
Your personal said you were a woman...take a hike.

Offline Jet

« Reply #6404 on: August 19, 2011, 11:28:36 AM »
I'm breaking up with you for Undeniable Sin. I'd like to say I'm sorry, but I'm not.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6405 on: August 20, 2011, 04:30:21 AM »
I've put up with your smoking.  I've dealt with the mysterious "no eyes" thing.  I've even overlooked the lack of a healthy glow I tend to like in a man.  But, a clip on tie.  Uh uh.  We're done!  Out!

Offline TaintedAndDelish

« Reply #6406 on: August 20, 2011, 04:55:29 AM »

Sorry Belle, I'm movin' on.  Going to Vegas to get my freak on with some skinny little strippers. I know they won't mind the extra weight and all since chicks are all about personality and not so much about looks. Its been real.

*waves goodbye with his chubby, meaty hand.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6407 on: August 20, 2011, 10:42:16 AM »
You've lost too much weight for me.  I like my men extra beefy.  Come see me when you've got more meat on your bones babe.

Offline Insanityenviesme

« Reply #6408 on: August 20, 2011, 10:47:48 AM »
Your hair... I can never stop being jealous of your hair.. I'm sorry I cant deal with this much jealousy! Goodbye!

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6409 on: August 20, 2011, 11:30:26 AM »
You always wear that scarf over your lips.  It makes me think you're avoiding my kisses.  Enough is enough - bye!

Offline MiaFire

• I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions... - HPLy
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • It came...We fought... I won!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #6410 on: August 20, 2011, 11:31:35 AM »
I'm always cold around you with all that breeze. We're done!

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #6411 on: August 20, 2011, 01:02:19 PM »
The AC is turned on way too hot when I am with you. *fans himself* My body heat aint good enough for you? I am outta here before I die of dehydration. Goodbye, Mia.

Offline MiaFire

• I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions... - HPLy
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6412 on: August 20, 2011, 01:04:08 PM »
Ever heard the expression, 'if you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen'? Let me help you out! I'm out of here!

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #6413 on: August 20, 2011, 01:11:33 PM »
The kitchen is a mess. There are rats everywhere. Is this why I let you move in? To trash up my place? Get outta here before I kick you out.

Offline MiaFire

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6414 on: August 20, 2011, 01:16:39 PM »
The rats are there because of all your protein rich food laying all over the place. You begged me to move in but I'm leaving. Bye!

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #6415 on: August 20, 2011, 01:31:56 PM »
I didn't know you would be wearing a mask ALL the time when we got together. I thought it was just something kinky you did in bed. That mask is getting on my nerves and since you won't get rid of it, we are through.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6416 on: August 21, 2011, 05:30:23 PM »
I can't believe you wrecked my car....again!  I'm glad you're okay, but I can't be with someone so reckless.  And don't think I didn't notice the lady's earrings under the front seat.  They soooo aren't mine.  Give me my keys and get out!

Offline Mordred

« Reply #6417 on: August 21, 2011, 06:31:05 PM »
So umm.. what's with the sudden love of garlic? Don't get me wrong.. used to love the stuff myself. But.. well yeah.. that was a while ago. People change. I kinda sorta grew an allergy to the vile stuff. Anywayyyy.. I think it's best if we part ways. Having that stuff in the fridge is one thing. Surrounding my box with it, even in joking.. nope, not funny. I adore your for your sense of humor and well, you are a tasty morsel.. but somes jokes are simply going too far. I better run to catch the shut-eye.. tickets to my old stomping grounds are dirt cheap these days. Later, babe!

Offline Anesa

« Reply #6418 on: August 21, 2011, 10:53:09 PM »
I know blue is your all-time favorite color, and with many things, I, too, love the various shades and tints. (Sky blue, baby, periwinkle, blue-green, acqua, blue topaz). But come on..... a blue horse? Clyde was a beautiful paint, with his spotting patterns of white and dark hair.  You painted him blue? :(  The neighborhood kids went by poking fun at him today, calling him the "Smurf Pony". I'm sorry babe, but this is the last straw.  Take your paints and brushes and just go!  *Watches as Clyde bites Mordred on the arse as he walks by*  ;P

Offline MiaFire

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6419 on: August 22, 2011, 02:24:17 AM »
Can't do it anymore! I told you to get a new truck because that one is a p.o.s. You don't listen and I have to drag my tired self out to the middle of nowhere to go get you. You spend more time on the side of the road than with me. Ugh, we're done.

Offline Sybl

« Reply #6420 on: August 22, 2011, 06:34:24 AM »
It's okay I love OLD things, and you don't look very old. :) Yippee.. freedom. Bye  ;D

Offline DeadCell

« Reply #6421 on: August 22, 2011, 09:01:03 AM »
You need to listen Sybl, its over between us, you need to listen to me, this break up game we keep playing needs to end, I break up with you, you break up with me, it just needs to finish.  I am breaking up with you.

Offline Sybl

« Reply #6422 on: August 22, 2011, 09:02:22 AM »
Fine. It is finished. Don't think I will come back. I won't. Good bye.

Offline DeadCell

« Reply #6423 on: August 22, 2011, 09:03:17 AM »
Always need to get in the last word dont you? Beat it, hit the road Jack.

Offline Anesa

« Reply #6424 on: August 22, 2011, 01:12:36 PM »
I can no longer stand that annoying "buzz" sound of those wings of yours!  (I hope those are wings...;P)  At first, they were adorable!  You'd flutter them softly each time we kissed or made love.  But then, something changed!  Now it's a constant "flapping" ALL DAMN DAY LONG!  I find feathers ALL over the house.....EVERYWHERE!  They've clogged up one vacuum and two shop-vacs!  What's up with that?  Do I make you nervous? Too much caffeine?  I just can't take it anymore. We have to say good-bye now.  I hope you find what makes you happy.  *Turns with a heavy sigh to fetch her vacuum once more!*