You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:39:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 289331 times)

Offline Sybl

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #6050 on: July 21, 2011, 02:11:59 PM »
You forgot so soon? I am a woman. I know. Bye.

Offline Insanityenviesme

« Reply #6051 on: July 21, 2011, 02:13:43 PM »
You're a woman?!! But you told me you were part Cyborg?! Oh, You've gotta go!!!

Offline Sybl

« Reply #6052 on: July 21, 2011, 02:15:04 PM »
That was her. This is me. Too late, I already signed the new lease. Good bye.

Offline Insanityenviesme

« Reply #6053 on: July 21, 2011, 02:23:19 PM »
You stole my pen to sign it too, didn't you!! God, I cant believe I didnt see it sooner! We're done!

Offline Sybl

« Reply #6054 on: July 21, 2011, 02:32:23 PM »
Wrong again. What's new? Your obsession with the letter "Y" , this pen is mine. Look!  " Y  Inc."

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6055 on: July 21, 2011, 04:28:27 PM »
Am I supposed to ignore all the flirting you're doing with everyone except me today?  I've had it with your games!  We're done!

Offline blue bunny sparkle

« Reply #6056 on: July 21, 2011, 04:38:05 PM »
Wait! You were with her! I KNEW it!

We're through!

Offline boegiboe

« Reply #6057 on: July 22, 2011, 05:48:28 AM »
You're always so suspicious of me when I do nothing wrong! Maybe ending it will make you realise how perfect we were!

Offline Sybl

« Reply #6058 on: July 22, 2011, 12:27:13 PM »
Yeah. Suspicious me. Poor pitiful you, always so innocent. Right. I am out of here for good.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6059 on: July 22, 2011, 06:52:37 PM »
I thought we agreed to go swimming together - I can't believe you went without me again.  You're so inconsiderate.  Goodbye gorgeous one!

Offline Harley

• The Clown Princess of Crime
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • Don't you want to rev up your Harley?
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #6060 on: July 22, 2011, 06:55:02 PM »
There is just no place in your life for me any longer.  I see the way you smile at him.   I can't compete...  So, please, have your freedom. 

Offline forbiddenfruit

« Reply #6061 on: July 22, 2011, 07:00:41 PM »
Seriously? You threw a chocolate pool party for my birthday? and you knew I hate chocolate! You don't know me at allllllll...........We is overrrr!  Goodbye!

Offline Mordred

« Reply #6062 on: July 22, 2011, 08:00:44 PM »
Ok so yeah, you are 'forbidden'.. which you know has the opposite effect. Makes my fangs squirm and twitch just thinking of what makes that juice taboo. So.. I took a bite. Umm, you could have warned me! Damn.. what the hell is in that blood of yours? Sweet? Hell, yes! But.. I'd definitely see a doctor for whatever knocked my ass out, it isn't right. Hmm.. then again.. I'm still tempted. NO! I won't! I can't! Yikes, you scare me.

One more? NO! Ok, I gotta run.. before I do something I regret. Later juicy one!

Offline Linwood Badr

« Reply #6063 on: July 22, 2011, 08:58:47 PM »
You still haven't allowed me to join you in the dark. If you don't do it tonight it's over. I can find worse!

Offline Sybl

« Reply #6064 on: July 23, 2011, 01:19:29 AM »
You never asked. If you had asked, well, too late now. Bye.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #6065 on: July 23, 2011, 01:24:22 AM »
I now realize that you are a mirage. I always thought that effect was limited to water, not some aquatic beauty as well. So I keep getting closer and you keep falling back. Yeah, made 'contact' difficult but I'm a crazy optimist.

*waits*

Still not gettin' over here? Ok, I can't.. nope, you win. I have to go where it's cold.. can't handle these optical illusions any longer! I just crawled out of the ground recently and am not quite ready to fall into madness quite yet. But if you do decide to shake free of the watery effect.. do the special knock on my coffin, ok? Later, babe!

Offline Sybl

« Reply #6066 on: July 23, 2011, 01:26:42 AM »
A Little water might wash away that blue. You never swim, or bathe with me. It could have been fun. *waves*

Offline Mordred

« Reply #6067 on: July 23, 2011, 01:30:24 AM »
*gasps* This blue 'stuff' is my trademark! Without it, I'd just be another ghoul on the prowl for blood. I am saddened. No.. please.. the damage is done. I found your stash of turpentine. See, you never even realised my blue good is actually blueberry syrup. Goodbye! And I'm taking my stockpile of Starburst. You gave them to me as a gift, after all. But if you ever wanna bite for old times, well.. I'll try to forgive you. Maybe.

Offline Sybl

« Reply #6068 on: July 25, 2011, 12:52:21 AM »
That turpentine wasn't for you. It was to remove pine pitch. Too late, you accused me for the last time. Good bye.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #6069 on: July 25, 2011, 12:57:21 AM »
I still don't get why the swimming pool was filled with the vile stuff. Plus I have this sneaking suspicion it was blessed. Ha! That only works in movies. I'm no demon.. I'm just a misunderstood dead dude. Ok, until I have proof you have continued the 'Dead Friends Awareness' meetings.. I can't trust your intentions. Yes, even with that lovely neck! Goodbye! :P

Offline Sybl

« Reply #6070 on: July 25, 2011, 01:05:47 AM »
You are so misunderstood? Is that why I keep finding bits and pieces of ladies bloody jewelry laying around? Good bye- I am out of here.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #6071 on: July 25, 2011, 01:21:53 AM »
I told you.. back in the 1700s, I was a dandy! Am I proud? Hell, no! Take it, take it all! I want no more of that old junk. All these accusations.. I may be dead but it's giving me a splitting headache. Sorry babe.. we're through! I'm going to slip into the cellar and will be gone by the time you wake. Bye, bye.

Offline eternalnight

« Reply #6072 on: July 25, 2011, 01:23:19 AM »
See! You're always drinking! And then you lash it out on me when you're full of that... ugh! I can't stand this anymore, we're so done.

Offline Insanityenviesme

« Reply #6073 on: July 25, 2011, 01:34:42 AM »
You cant even allow me to take a pint and slap you in the butt when I want to?? Gah, I need someone who'll let me get drunk! Goodbye!

Offline lenka

• ~Craving all sorts of deliciousness ~
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • No doubt off with the dragonflies
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #6074 on: July 25, 2011, 07:50:31 AM »
You leave your dirty finger prints everywhere around the house! I clean, cook and suck your cock often..I don't ask much in return!