You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 06:45:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 289481 times)

Offline Belle33

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #6025 on: July 19, 2011, 06:22:00 PM »
Wow, I had no idea you were so into Justin Bieber.  *looks around your place*  It's like a Bieber museum or something.  Hmm.. I'm not judging you or anything, but... well *smirks*  this isn't gonna work. 

Offline Sybl

« Reply #6026 on: July 19, 2011, 06:35:01 PM »
You think this is my stuff? I didn't decorate this place, your cousin did. I am so tired of your harsh judging ways. I am through with you. Good bye.

Offline Jet

« Reply #6027 on: July 19, 2011, 07:36:18 PM »
Quite frankly, I thought I was being fair. If you didn't like the way I was doing things, you could have told me, and I might have changed for you, a little. As it stands, you're too quick to call me out on things I don't even understand.

Offline Sybl

« Reply #6028 on: July 19, 2011, 07:42:58 PM »
You Fair? I hardly think you could call it fair. I don't need your kind of fair. Good bye.

Offline Jet

« Reply #6029 on: July 19, 2011, 08:00:04 PM »
See that? You turn it all back on me and then expect me to understand what you mean. I don't know where your strife is coming from, but I wish you would explain it every now and then. It's too late now, though. So hopefully we can see each other for some noncommittal fun, but it won't be emotional. That's gone.

Offline Sybl

« Reply #6030 on: July 19, 2011, 08:25:36 PM »
You had no clue?? I thought you would be more understanding. You knew I was a split before we got together. I thought you could tell the difference. Did you even know who you were with? and on which day? Sorry, your logic just doesn't carry weight any more.

Offline Jet

« Reply #6031 on: July 19, 2011, 08:38:48 PM »
Sybl, you're entrancing and exciting and everything I ever wanted in a woman. I'm even putting together alliterations for you, but sometimes you just go too far. Call me sometime if you want to get together, but until then we need an extended break.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6032 on: July 20, 2011, 05:13:05 AM »
You are true to your name, always coming and going and coming and going .... I was exciting at first, but geesh - how about a cuddle or something?  Until you're ready to slow down and make time to snuggle, we can't be together.  But I'll keep your number for quickies  ;)

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #6033 on: July 20, 2011, 05:18:11 AM »
Listen, I know you like to walk around the house naked, but how am I supposed to get turned on and do you when you are naked all the time!? I am gonna find a girl who'll get naked only at the right time. Goodbye!

Offline TaintedAndDelish

« Reply #6034 on: July 20, 2011, 12:04:02 PM »
(deleted)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 01:02:29 PM by TaintedAndDelish »

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6035 on: July 20, 2011, 05:43:08 PM »
Hmmmm... I wonder what sort of break up could have been so bad it had to be deleted.  I'm afraid I can't be with someone who breaks up for no reason.  How do I know I won't be your next victim?  It's over, but you're awfully sexy so - let's not rule out secret rendezvous  ;)

Offline olive

« Reply #6036 on: July 20, 2011, 06:24:08 PM »
Well...well....well.....your secret is out sister! I overheard you talking to your new loverboy, just now. Don't try to explain! I have suspected you for weeks now. I hope you and he enjoy your secret rendezvous at the local homeless shelter because I'm kicking you to the curb!

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #6037 on: July 20, 2011, 07:54:14 PM »
It was good while it lasted but you and I both know our O&Os don't really match! I especially like the 3rd bullet, but I can't do it everyday. Sorry, we are through.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6038 on: July 20, 2011, 08:35:22 PM »
What?  I thought you had more stamina than that.  I'm afraid you'll find me far to ... demanding.  Perhaps we should end this now.   :-\

Offline Sybl

« Reply #6039 on: July 20, 2011, 08:40:07 PM »
I like you Belle, but this is hell, sorry, I thought you were a dude, I know, that is crude, but you have to go.

Offline lenka

• ~Craving all sorts of deliciousness ~
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • No doubt off with the dragonflies
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #6040 on: July 21, 2011, 06:08:14 AM »
The neighbors ask too many questions..seriously do you have to dance under the moon light every night completely butt naked!? Even the wolves are starting to gather and howl in unison.... and there is a strange fog that penetrates the house and yourself!?

Seriously stuff all of this crazy shit! I'm out a here!

Offline Insanityenviesme

« Reply #6041 on: July 21, 2011, 10:28:42 AM »
You never take that bloody mask off... You even come to bed with it.. Honestly on the first date, it was cool.. but this is getting ridiculous!! This is over! Goodbye!

Offline Imogen

« Reply #6042 on: July 21, 2011, 10:33:50 AM »
I've finally gotten over you and now you come back... This time, I'll walk! (not really though!)

Offline Insanityenviesme

« Reply #6043 on: July 21, 2011, 10:36:44 AM »
I fought the storms, the animals and the bloody Witch of the Wicked West and the stupid Krakken to come find you and you up and leave?! What sort of bull is this?! That's it! I'm done!

Offline Sybl

« Reply #6044 on: July 21, 2011, 12:57:55 PM »
Your insanity is worse than mine. I can't take it any more, either straighten up.........oh, never mind.. I am gone for good.

Offline Insanityenviesme

« Reply #6045 on: July 21, 2011, 01:05:09 PM »
I thought you loved me for my axe-carrying-murder-committing-women's underwear wearing insanity!! liar!! We are done!!

Offline Sybl

« Reply #6046 on: July 21, 2011, 01:07:59 PM »
I would have forgiven you anything. Liar? That's it. No one calls me a liar and stays in my life. Get out.

Offline Insanityenviesme

« Reply #6047 on: July 21, 2011, 01:23:44 PM »
Oh come on.. enough with the drama!! Sheesh... I cant take it anymore!! Goodbye!!

Offline Imogen

« Reply #6048 on: July 21, 2011, 01:29:27 PM »
You break up with me, with her, even with yourself. You're so fractured I don't want a piece. Get it together and take it all out, thanks!

Offline Insanityenviesme

« Reply #6049 on: July 21, 2011, 01:32:20 PM »
How do you know all this?! You were spying on me, weren't you?! Oh God.. I cannot deal with you anymore!!