You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 02:43:44 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 290351 times)

Offline Belle33

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #6000 on: July 16, 2011, 04:31:23 PM »
What are you doing with him, I thought you were mine.  This is unbelievable!  You could at least have offered to share!  It. Is. Over!

Offline Mordred

« Reply #6001 on: July 16, 2011, 04:43:35 PM »
Oh you always go on about sharing and mingling.. yet whenever I creep in late at night with a bit o' prey, you sit there tapping your foot with that 'look'. How come it's ok for you but not for me? I can't handle that 'look'.. you know how it makes your blood change.. yikes.. fills me with bad dreams. So, my scrumptious one.. I must end this now. Maybe later, a visit or two.. yes.. but 'this', how it is? Nope, can't do it.
Later, babe!

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6002 on: July 16, 2011, 05:55:41 PM »
Your feeding habits are getting out of hand.  I thought you were only going to drain them, not seduce them.  Methinks you aren't ready for the kind of passionate love I was offering.  Haven't you learned that a drop of blood from someone who loves you is more filling than gallons from those who mean nothing?  My love could have satisfied your every need.  But you have rejected it, and me, and now - I bid you goodbye. 

Until we say hello again of course, for I always take you back.

Offline Linwood Badr

« Reply #6003 on: July 16, 2011, 06:02:47 PM »
Your fascination with the shadows, and blood is too much! It's crazy to come home and want something to eat and find gallons of blood in our fridge, are you cheating on me with a vampire? I'll have you know I won't stand for it! So I'm sitting, and you can leave the house. I paid for most of it anyway.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6004 on: July 16, 2011, 06:11:21 PM »
I would never serve my a vampire refrigerated blood! I thought those gallons were yours - for some sort of sick Carrie type prank.  Which, by the way, I've been meaning to tell you was quite sick and not the sort of thing my man could be a part of.  Now I'm not sure who's blood it is.  But one thing is clear, you should have more control over what happens in this house.  You're the king of the castle, are you not?   I'm sorry, I can't be with a man who can't manage things a bit better.  But, the sex was great - so - thanks for that  ;)

Offline Davina

« Reply #6005 on: July 16, 2011, 06:38:53 PM »
I am now entirely sure that you didn't break every fan in the house and now you have some strange guy storing blood in the fridgie... *sigh* I think we should call it quits... Alteast for now.

Offline abandoneddolly

• dollys are made to be used
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Do you see me there? Siting on the self collecting dust.
  • punish me with pleasure, and pleasure me with pain
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #6006 on: July 17, 2011, 01:24:20 PM »
did you throw the blood out of the fridge, i was experimenting with that. you did not even ask me. Well if you cant respect my things its over.

Offline Linwood Badr

« Reply #6007 on: July 17, 2011, 01:32:07 PM »
All these experiments, all the time. When will we have some of our own? Unless you stop playing with Frankenstein downstairs, I'm out the door.

Offline abandoneddolly

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6008 on: July 17, 2011, 01:34:45 PM »
I keep trying to get you down stairs, just sit in the chair and strap in but you refuse, something about not wanting to die, pfff well if your life means so much to you, then I guess I'll pack up my stuff and leave.

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #6009 on: July 17, 2011, 01:48:07 PM »
What!!? I have been with a Doll till now? Oh.. my..god! And you looked almost real. But I need a real person. Sorry, dolly.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6010 on: July 17, 2011, 02:01:24 PM »
It's over, Zaphy.  But, I'm only breaking up with you so that we can enjoy make up sex.  So, off with those pants  :P

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #6011 on: July 17, 2011, 02:08:17 PM »
You have been leading me on with this promise of make up sex for ages now. I am tired of waiting. I am finding someone with whom I can have a real fight and sweet make up sex later. Goodbye, Belle. And give me that sexy black dress before you go. ;)

Online Nicholas

• Mr. Nice Guy (or so I am told) :-) Jag's Mulder *muse crack* Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) King of Terrible. Always innocent despite what Caedy says. Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • #JeSuisUnAnge #ReallyIAm #BlameMads
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #6012 on: July 17, 2011, 02:13:33 PM »
You're always doing make up sex with everyone... but me! Bye-Bye!

Offline Linwood Badr

« Reply #6013 on: July 17, 2011, 02:15:08 PM »
We've never broken up, what make up sex? In fact I don't think we've had sex at all, I'm sorry but I think I'll go find someone who puts out on the first date.

Offline abandoneddolly

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6014 on: July 17, 2011, 02:16:58 PM »
I know you wanted me to put out, but its going to take more then dinner fr that to happen. I'm not that slutty.

Offline Anesa

« Reply #6015 on: July 17, 2011, 02:32:29 PM »
Every time I try to get intimate with you, you just go "limp" and "unmoving".  I have to be with someone more..."alive".  I'm sorry pretty Dolly.....but I'm taking you back to Wal-mart tomorrow and getting a refund...   *Mutters, "Now where did I put that receipt?"*

Offline boegiboe

« Reply #6016 on: July 17, 2011, 03:30:41 PM »
Sorry Camille, but I'm getting a little too jealous with you riding your animals more than you are me...

Offline Sybl

« Reply #6017 on: July 17, 2011, 03:31:54 PM »
Tired of lies, living with you is impossible. I am out of here, done. Good bye, good riddance.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #6018 on: July 17, 2011, 05:16:38 PM »
You get too much joy from banning people.  I'd like to be with someone kinder.  But, feel free to stop by for late night booty calls. 

Offline Linwood Badr

« Reply #6019 on: July 17, 2011, 11:58:22 PM »
When's the last time we had a real conversation? I'm not just a piece of late night candy; you know! I think it's time we split.

Offline abandoneddolly

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6020 on: July 18, 2011, 12:04:38 AM »
your not a piece of candy, but you tasted so good. Is that why you were giving me weird looks when I licked you?

Offline Jet

« Reply #6021 on: July 18, 2011, 12:55:34 AM »
Honestly, I enjoyed you licking me at first, but then it seemed too much like you wanted to eat me, so I got weirded out and left.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #6022 on: July 18, 2011, 03:13:40 PM »
I thought we were going to compromise. We can't go on undecided.. cigarettes or cigars? No, really.. dude I'm not blaming you. Really, can I be super honest? I'm not even sure what I'm doing here. Hell, your face says the same thing. Let's just.. forget this moment. I see you in a pub, yeah definitely we'll have a few drinks, pick up a couple chicks. Yeah, that'd be cool.

Later, dude!

Offline Anesa

« Reply #6023 on: July 19, 2011, 01:15:22 AM »
You told me I was your "one and only", and yet...this morning when I was cleaning out your pockets to do your laundry, I found this picture.   Lady Blah Blah?  Really, Mordred?  At least you could have cheated on me with someone prettier!  Sexier!  *Looks at picture again*  Okay, so she's Lady Gaga!  So what! You want her?  You can have her!  I'm over it!  Go!  Maybe she can put up with all your dark and ghoulish ways!

*sighs*  ...and tell her that "raw meat dress" she wore to the AMA was hideous!!

Offline Mordred

« Reply #6024 on: July 19, 2011, 03:38:29 AM »
Ok I know I promised I'd help with your lassoing practice. Not ghat you needed practice but sure, ok! But lassoing my coffin? I've had that thing for over a thousand years! I almost broke the lid getting it open the other night. You know when I wake I need.. your blood. Especially when I can sense you sitting on top of me.. er.. my coffin. But the last straw was when I woke today and for a brief moment I thought I had become a mummy. You tied me in my sleep? And then you got all upset when I bit in my sleep.. yeah sorry 'bout all those little marks on your neck.

Yeah I gotta go. I will probably be back. I always come back.. why is your blood so damn sweet? Before I go, can I have just a little bit? It's a long way to my castle.

Later, gorgeous!