Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

You are out of luck.  That pre nup is air tight.  What's yours is mine, lover boy.  See you in court!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

You didn't read Clause 6.9, did you? *laughs* I look forward to seeing you in court. Let me call a U Haul for your shoe collection.

Belle33

If even one of my shoes is damaged, even your attorney won't be able to save you.  Out!! Now!!

ArtemisHighmore

Darling I have always longed for you but I just don't think we can handle all the flirting that I do. It's not you, it really is me this time. haha

blue bunny sparkle

You're flirting? With everyone else... without me? I'd just can't abide to be left on the sidelines! I'm outta here!

Belle33

What are you doing with him, I thought you were mine.  This is unbelievable!  You could at least have offered to share!  It. Is. Over!

Mordred

Oh you always go on about sharing and mingling.. yet whenever I creep in late at night with a bit o' prey, you sit there tapping your foot with that 'look'. How come it's ok for you but not for me? I can't handle that 'look'.. you know how it makes your blood change.. yikes.. fills me with bad dreams. So, my scrumptious one.. I must end this now. Maybe later, a visit or two.. yes.. but 'this', how it is? Nope, can't do it.
Later, babe!
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Your feeding habits are getting out of hand.  I thought you were only going to drain them, not seduce them.  Methinks you aren't ready for the kind of passionate love I was offering.  Haven't you learned that a drop of blood from someone who loves you is more filling than gallons from those who mean nothing?  My love could have satisfied your every need.  But you have rejected it, and me, and now - I bid you goodbye. 

Until we say hello again of course, for I always take you back.

Linwood Badr

Your fascination with the shadows, and blood is too much! It's crazy to come home and want something to eat and find gallons of blood in our fridge, are you cheating on me with a vampire? I'll have you know I won't stand for it! So I'm sitting, and you can leave the house. I paid for most of it anyway.

Belle33

I would never serve my a vampire refrigerated blood! I thought those gallons were yours - for some sort of sick Carrie type prank.  Which, by the way, I've been meaning to tell you was quite sick and not the sort of thing my man could be a part of.  Now I'm not sure who's blood it is.  But one thing is clear, you should have more control over what happens in this house.  You're the king of the castle, are you not?   I'm sorry, I can't be with a man who can't manage things a bit better.  But, the sex was great - so - thanks for that  ;)

Davina

I am now entirely sure that you didn't break every fan in the house and now you have some strange guy storing blood in the fridgie... *sigh* I think we should call it quits... Alteast for now.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

abandoneddolly

did you throw the blood out of the fridge, i was experimenting with that. you did not even ask me. Well if you cant respect my things its over.

Linwood Badr

All these experiments, all the time. When will we have some of our own? Unless you stop playing with Frankenstein downstairs, I'm out the door.

abandoneddolly

I keep trying to get you down stairs, just sit in the chair and strap in but you refuse, something about not wanting to die, pfff well if your life means so much to you, then I guess I'll pack up my stuff and leave.

Zaphod

What!!? I have been with a Doll till now? Oh.. my..god! And you looked almost real. But I need a real person. Sorry, dolly.

Belle33

It's over, Zaphy.  But, I'm only breaking up with you so that we can enjoy make up sex.  So, off with those pants  :P

Zaphod

You have been leading me on with this promise of make up sex for ages now. I am tired of waiting. I am finding someone with whom I can have a real fight and sweet make up sex later. Goodbye, Belle. And give me that sexy black dress before you go. ;)

Nico

You're always doing make up sex with everyone... but me! Bye-Bye!

Linwood Badr

We've never broken up, what make up sex? In fact I don't think we've had sex at all, I'm sorry but I think I'll go find someone who puts out on the first date.

abandoneddolly

I know you wanted me to put out, but its going to take more then dinner fr that to happen. I'm not that slutty.

Anesa

Every time I try to get intimate with you, you just go "limp" and "unmoving".  I have to be with someone more..."alive".  I'm sorry pretty Dolly.....but I'm taking you back to Wal-mart tomorrow and getting a refund...   *Mutters, "Now where did I put that receipt?"*

boegiboe

Sorry Camille, but I'm getting a little too jealous with you riding your animals more than you are me...

Sybl

Tired of lies, living with you is impossible. I am out of here, done. Good bye, good riddance.

Belle33

You get too much joy from banning people.  I'd like to be with someone kinder.  But, feel free to stop by for late night booty calls. 

Linwood Badr

When's the last time we had a real conversation? I'm not just a piece of late night candy; you know! I think it's time we split.