You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 08:35:09 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 289423 times)

Offline Sybl

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #5900 on: July 10, 2011, 12:13:08 AM »
Trust me, you would never know, until you double cross me. I warned you, be thankful you still walk among the living.

Offline Anesa

« Reply #5901 on: July 10, 2011, 03:45:28 PM »
A gorgeous body and beautiful eyes can only keep me happy for so long.  Your attitude stinks, girl!  I gotta find me someone sweeter..... bye sexy!  ;P

Offline blue bunny sparkle

« Reply #5902 on: July 10, 2011, 05:34:05 PM »
Why oh why do you always want the sweet things! I can not compete with that! It's over girl!

Offline Linwood Badr

« Reply #5903 on: July 10, 2011, 07:27:54 PM »
You won't teach me how to fly! Or have wings, it's over T_T

Offline Skye

« Reply #5904 on: July 10, 2011, 07:30:14 PM »
Your erratic emotions are confusing me! I can no longer pretend
that it's normal for you to laugh, when you should cry. Who does
that? -Sighs in frustration and walks away, blinking.-

Offline Linwood Badr

« Reply #5905 on: July 10, 2011, 07:33:16 PM »
This whole going without a shirt was fine, until you did it outside of the house. I think it's time we find other people.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #5906 on: July 10, 2011, 07:41:20 PM »
You never think of all the ripple effects your actions have.  I'm leaving you for something you did weeks ago.  Goodbye!!!

Offline Jet

« Reply #5907 on: July 10, 2011, 08:10:11 PM »
You never tell me when I did something wrong until weeks afterward when you suddenly blow up and make a big deal of it! It's time I found someone who didn't hold onto things I do until they need a reason to be angry with me.

Offline Anesa

« Reply #5908 on: July 10, 2011, 08:18:03 PM »
Are you kidding me?  Are you KIDDING me?  If I didn't hold in my anger, I'd be pissed off 24/7!!  Every time I turn around you do something thoughtless and stupid!  I'm on 3 different anti-anxiety meds all because of YOU!  You think I "NEED" a reason to be angry with you! Good-bye!  *Screams, stomps feet and walks off in a huff....*

Offline Linwood Badr

« Reply #5909 on: July 10, 2011, 08:24:35 PM »
The shouting, all of it, all the time. I can't stand it, and all those pills you take, I have to pay a foot long bill, it's ridiculous we're through!

Offline Sybl

« Reply #5910 on: July 10, 2011, 09:32:11 PM »
If you think that was shouting, take the fingers out of your ears, I will show you shouting! Get Out!

Offline icandor

« Reply #5911 on: July 11, 2011, 09:57:27 AM »
I knew you were moody Sybl but I ever though you would just use me I'm sorry dear even tho I harbor much in the way of feelings for you I feel it would be better if we started seeing other people... Who know it could only be temporary but it pain's me to do this Good bye mon amour.

Offline Xandi

• HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5912 on: July 11, 2011, 12:17:19 PM »
icandor how could you? I can't believe you did it. *looks shocked*

You ate the very last piece of chocolate cake and I ask you to save it for me. I can't live like this. I must have chocolate cake or I will die. You never understood me. I am leaving you to go live with Willy Wonka, he understands me and he will give me chocolate cake so there. Good bye.

Pst if you ever just wanta hook up give me a call.

Offline icandor

« Reply #5913 on: July 11, 2011, 03:46:39 PM »
But I did Leave you the last slice! I had it tucked away in the cake saver like a good man... you know I cannot deal with the fact you do not trust me and after I've done so much for you. I think you need to go Xandi just leave before I loose my mind with you and flip. *Shaking* and to think I gave you my heart!

Offline Belle33

« Reply #5914 on: July 11, 2011, 05:04:04 PM »
My, my, what a passionate guy you are.  I find I don't feel quite as strongly as you do, so - I'll out before things grow lopsided between us.  I'm sure you'll meet someone wonderful, though .  Good luck with that :)

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #5915 on: July 11, 2011, 07:36:55 PM »
What do you mean you don't like The Beatles? *shocked look on my face* You said you loved them when we were dating! I can't believe this. I have to break up with you right now. Goodbye!

Offline Xandi

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5916 on: July 11, 2011, 07:38:32 PM »
How could you chose a band that has broken up over me. I loved John Lennon but well how could you. Ok fine I kissed a girl and I liked it, so I am going to find her and make sweet music together. Bye now.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #5917 on: July 11, 2011, 07:41:06 PM »
*yells* It's over Xandi!!!  *whispers* It's not, but he doesn't need to know that.  We'll meet at our usual place for our usual fun ;)

Offline Zaphod

« Reply #5918 on: July 11, 2011, 07:47:25 PM »
You have been having fun with that redhead while I am sitting at home watching over the kids? Hmm I am not even sure if they are mine now! That's it. You can move in with her and have all the fun you want.

Offline Xandi

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5919 on: July 11, 2011, 07:49:23 PM »
Wait you have kids? You never told me that. How could you two time with kids to look after. Thats it Zaphod pooh I can't be your mistress anymore. Now if you are willing to......nevermind. Bye hon

Offline Mordred

« Reply #5920 on: July 11, 2011, 09:37:33 PM »
Every waking moment, it's just too damn confusing trying to decide where to bite. So peacefully you lay back.. stretching out those long, lovely limbs.. and I just get flooded with all these crazy voices inside trying to tell me where to start. Hehe.. and I thought I knew insanity before we met! So, as crazy as it is, I have to get outta here. It's not you, it's me. And me, and me, and me. Oh yes and one more, me. Maybe if ever they all settle back into distant realms of memory, maybe then I can once again toss my box into your cellar.. but for now, yikes, it's just too much. Um yeah.. ok so.. jeez.. I better go.

Offline abandoneddolly

• dollys are made to be used
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Do you see me there? Siting on the self collecting dust.
  • punish me with pleasure, and pleasure me with pain
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5921 on: July 11, 2011, 11:07:08 PM »
you are always tempting me with bites, but I never get them, Don't you know that blood flows through this porcelain skin. I might be a doll but Im a living doll, which is more then I can say for you, goodbye.

Offline Xandi

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5922 on: July 11, 2011, 11:08:44 PM »
I can't break up with you Dolly your the best thing that has ever happened to me. You need to break up with me. I am no good. I am trash under your feet. Just throw me to the curb and be happy.

Offline abandoneddolly

• dollys are made to be used
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Do you see me there? Siting on the self collecting dust.
  • punish me with pleasure, and pleasure me with pain
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5923 on: July 11, 2011, 11:12:17 PM »
I cant handle your low sense of self, but breaking up with you I fear would just make it worse. Wait I have an idea,

- ties xandi up and takes her in my doll house-

Where breaking up but your not leaving till you know how awesome you are.

Offline dakabn

« Reply #5924 on: July 11, 2011, 11:25:56 PM »
If that's how you break up, that's a really good reason to break up with you. ;)