You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 12:51:57 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 289046 times)

Offline BeaconOfSpirit

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #5075 on: May 13, 2011, 06:37:37 AM »
Xandi, I am breaking up with the two of you for having been foolish enough to think I don't know how to give a good spanking when you haven't bothered, either of you, to sample my skills. Love you guys, but I just can't vibe with that. Good luck to you both. ~gives an even bigger full-o-crap smile and walks off once more~

Offline Adammair

« Reply #5076 on: May 13, 2011, 06:44:13 AM »
Beacon Im sorry but you can't break up with Olive and Me we are a pair. We are leaving you because you never could give a good spanking, well not like our new lovers. Experience and practice really does make all the difference. So bye sorry.

ROLF

You are killin me.......... ;D

Now these boys know what a woman wants....

mmmmmmm

Oh, Xandi, you came and you gave without taking...But I sent you away...oh, Xandi...
That's all I have to say...I'm sorry...farewell...

Xandi, I am breaking up with the two of you for having been foolish enough to think I don't know how to give a good spanking when you haven't bothered, either of you, to sample my skills. Love you guys, but I just can't vibe with that. Good luck to you both. ~gives an even bigger full-o-crap smile and walks off once more~

Beacon, you are just too conflicted between Xandi and olive, not to mention between your dark and light halves. I'm sorry, but I just can't take all the tension. Goodbye.

Offline olive

« Reply #5077 on: May 13, 2011, 06:49:22 AM »
@ BeaconOfSpirit

Good riddance! You never fully appreciated us the way our new lovers do. When you can get a smile on your face like this from a simple hug, then we'll talk. Until then, you and Adammair go sulk together!

Offline BeaconOfSpirit

« Reply #5078 on: May 13, 2011, 06:59:31 AM »
@ BeaconOfSpirit

Good riddance! You never fully appreciated us the way our new lovers do. When you can get a smile on your face like this from a simple hug, then we'll talk. Until then, you and Adammair go sulk together!

I am breaking up with you because you made me die laughing at the sight of Mr. Miyagi getting chestglommed. Holy hell... ~wheezes~ And you think I don't get all smiley over simple hugs? Even ones that don't provide such a wonderful pillow? ~chuckles~ You're forgiven... you don't know me very well yet. LOL

Offline Kendra

• don't miss me ... I'll be back before you know it
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • Location: ... in your thoughts, your heart, running around playing havoc with your mind
  • I'll be thinking of you
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #5079 on: May 13, 2011, 09:43:34 AM »
as much as it pains me to break up with you I must - you're much too decent for me, too wonderful and amazing. I fall short of matching your greatness and so must let you find someone better suited. Go be happy ... *sigh*

;D

Offline Ramael

« Reply #5080 on: May 13, 2011, 12:25:46 PM »
Ahm bwaking up wiff yoo coss yo panties are fhtuck in may teef...again.

Vey vewy tafty, like veh reft of yoo, but dif getting annoying.

Bye...I'm keeping vem by veh way. Omnomnom.

Offline Branwen

« Reply #5081 on: May 13, 2011, 02:25:56 PM »
I'm breaking up with you because not only do you keep wearing my panties, you look hotter in them than I do.

Online Nicholas

• Mr. Nice Guy (or so I am told) :-) Jag's Mulder *muse crack* Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) King of Terrible. Always innocent despite what Caedy says. Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • #JeSuisUnAnge #ReallyIAm #BlameMads
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5082 on: May 13, 2011, 02:30:22 PM »
You are looking so damn hot in MY boyer briefs! Way too hot! I can't deal with that much competition!

Offline Branwen

« Reply #5083 on: May 13, 2011, 02:36:23 PM »
No matter how much I learn, you always know more about how to please a man than me.  I can't compete with that.  It's like I'm an eternal virgin.

Offline RedRuby

« Reply #5084 on: May 13, 2011, 09:45:39 PM »
I'm sorry branwen, but you and I just isn't working out.  We just don't know eachother well enough :P

Offline TheLegionary

• War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Always ready to fight.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5085 on: May 13, 2011, 09:53:11 PM »
RedRuby, I have always preferred GreenEmeralds. Sorry, I cannot live with such a contradiction!

Online Nicholas

• Mr. Nice Guy (or so I am told) :-) Jag's Mulder *muse crack* Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) King of Terrible. Always innocent despite what Caedy says. Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • #JeSuisUnAnge #ReallyIAm #BlameMads
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5086 on: May 14, 2011, 03:53:01 AM »
Dude, you always get my hopes up.. and then you run off and take a cold shower. I can't take that anymore. We're done. :P

Offline Xandi

• HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5087 on: May 14, 2011, 04:36:10 AM »
I'm sorry Nic but your man is far better for you than me so I am breaking up with you because, well, while you are hot and all I could never compete with 'the man'. Good luck to you. *giggles*

Offline BeaconOfSpirit

« Reply #5088 on: May 14, 2011, 05:03:46 AM »
I'm sorry, Xandi dear. You have been wonderful to me, but you're just too sweet and sexy for me to keep to myself. Find yourself another, spread that light around a little more, and know that I will always be your friend.

Offline Adammair

« Reply #5089 on: May 14, 2011, 07:02:14 AM »
It's the mask...makes you look like the Green Lantern, only in black...Was there a Black Lantern...? I've heard of a blacklight. Anyway, remove the mask, and then I'll reconsider breaking up with you...until then, goodbye.

Offline olive

« Reply #5090 on: May 14, 2011, 07:15:44 AM »
I turn my back for one minute and you go out and buy boobs bigger than mine. Now there's no room for both of us in the shower! I can't live with the your "bros" hung all over the house either! I'm outie!

« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 07:19:12 AM by olive »

Offline BeaconOfSpirit

« Reply #5091 on: May 14, 2011, 07:20:45 AM »
I'm sorry, olive. Your last post made me die laughing, and since necro isn't your thing, the relationship has to end. (Holy hell, that was funny. "I turn my back for one minute..." ROTFLOL)

Offline Branwen

« Reply #5092 on: May 14, 2011, 07:22:59 AM »
Look, I know black is slimming but does everything have to be black?  I got lost in your apartment the other day because it felt like a black hole.  I'm sorry, I need some colors in my life.

Offline olive

« Reply #5093 on: May 14, 2011, 07:27:58 AM »
If you would spend more time in the tavern being a good wench and less time standing around daydreaming we could get that 2nd home we've been saving for. Those tables aren't going to clear themselves. Now back to work or I'll really end it between next time, slacker!

Offline Adammair

« Reply #5094 on: May 14, 2011, 07:32:40 AM »
I was more concerned with your backside, previously *winks* but since you've concealed and turned that backside away from me, and are now more interested in comparing breast size, I'm outta here...by the way, these are all natural, baby! *chuckles as he walks away*

Offline Branwen

« Reply #5095 on: May 14, 2011, 07:51:59 AM »
You're too busy playing with them to let ME play with them.  I need more intimacy.

Please forward my mail.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #5096 on: May 14, 2011, 07:55:45 AM »
You are so innocent and delicate. I don't want to tarnish your purity with my impure thoughts.  Farewell, lovely one.

Offline RedRuby

« Reply #5097 on: May 14, 2011, 08:31:17 AM »
Belle, I luv ya, but you're too nice to everyone! It makes me feel like I'm not special to you because you're always treating everyone else the same way. I need someone who treats me unique. I'm sorry, goodbye.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #5098 on: May 14, 2011, 03:39:13 PM »
There's two of you.. which makes this.. holy crap you have no idea how difficult. In fact.. *turns off mic.. ponders.. switches it back on* I must be out of my mind.
Ok.. I can't come up with a valid reason. And odds are I'll be back. A stereo of matching pulses? Are you kidding me? Vampires have written books on the subject. And yet here I am, ready to plunge into an abyss of insanity by breaking up with such a pair?
Yeah the ground do be calling. Ever see a dead creature jump far into the air then vanish into the ground with barely a splash?
Good bye.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #5099 on: May 14, 2011, 05:20:24 PM »
Mordred,  This is Belle's twin, Elle.  The bad news is, Belle is dumping you for some insane reason.  The good news is, I'm taking her place in your bed... er.. coffin, and heart (wait - do you have a heart).  Eh - that's not deal breaker.  Call me ;)