You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 02:06:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 290402 times)

Offline BeaconOfSpirit

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #5050 on: May 10, 2011, 06:47:04 PM »
That's alright... I never confessed how badly you bored me in bed, dear, and the reason I never noticed your cheating was that I was too busy prowling for your replacement. Now that I have found her, it's time for me to go. (Wow, we've gotten pretty mean, you and I, haven't we? LOL)

Offline olive

« Reply #5051 on: May 10, 2011, 06:52:06 PM »
It was bound to happen, this horrible heart wrenching break up between us. You over-loved me on another thread and wore me out, that's why I seemed bored in bed. I was exhausted. You never know how to moderate, do you? I hope you don't wear out your replacement. Meanwhile I'm going celibate for awhile to recover. Thanks a lot.....

Offline BeaconOfSpirit

« Reply #5052 on: May 10, 2011, 06:55:06 PM »
I know I'm supposed to be breaking up with you, but I can't, I am too busy laughing at your marvelous performance above. Just thought you should know. ~laughs~

Offline olive

« Reply #5053 on: May 10, 2011, 06:58:22 PM »
See? Here I am with my kitty-cat on ice and all you can do is laugh? This only confirms my decision to leave you. You need a hardier woman. Some stout corn-fed girl, maybe?  This time, I'm really going. Don't try to follow me either....

Offline Merry Gentry

• cuddled up somewhere I probably shouldn't be
  • Dame
  • Enchanted
  • Tease me, kiss me, seduce me
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #5054 on: May 10, 2011, 08:07:23 PM »
You flirt with EVERYONE! Correction, Everyone, But, ME!  I need more attention that you're willing to provide.. I'm sorry olive, but you need to go.

Offline olive

« Reply #5055 on: May 10, 2011, 08:22:12 PM »
~cuddles~ I only don't flirt with you to protect you. I know how shallow and fickle I can be and you deserve so much more. I'm doing this for your own good.  Goodbye.

Offline Merry Gentry

• Dame
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5056 on: May 10, 2011, 08:27:53 PM »
You never let me do anything... you're so overprotective! I can't take it! You're smothering me!

Offline olive

« Reply #5057 on: May 10, 2011, 08:35:09 PM »
~pats on you~ Now lover, please don't throw a tantrum. What will the neighbors think? I'm trying to let you down gently. You are being a drama monster. I'm pouring you a glass of wine and leaving it on the counter as I head out the door. It's me not you, okay?

Offline BeaconOfSpirit

« Reply #5058 on: May 10, 2011, 08:37:33 PM »
And look how condescending you were towards your other paramour! Shameful! I can't stay with a woman who thinks THAT is the way to treat people... especially another woman. Farewell.

Offline olive

« Reply #5059 on: May 10, 2011, 08:42:35 PM »
~cuddles and pats on you~

Now now...simmer down. I would never treat a big strong man like you, that way. She was a bit fragile and temperamental. Oh, I think my ride is here. I have to go, but we're not breaking up, really. I'll be back, soon.

~heads out the door, smirking~

Offline Merry Gentry

• Dame
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5060 on: May 10, 2011, 09:18:49 PM »
You always leave in the middle of, well everything! I need someone more stable.

Offline Adammair

« Reply #5061 on: May 10, 2011, 09:35:23 PM »
*sighs softly* I just can't ignore the fact that you wear those skin-tight jeans over your thong, all the time. It's as if you're flaunting your sexy body to anyone. You are, aren't you? I can't stand the thought of someone taking you away from me, so I'm leaving you first. *walks out, with a tear in his eye*

Offline Merry Gentry

• Dame
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5062 on: May 10, 2011, 09:48:17 PM »
Your just too sensitive!  I need a manly man, I'm sorry, please go *hands you a tissue*

Offline Mordred

« Reply #5063 on: May 11, 2011, 02:36:36 AM »
Look, I'm really, really sorry about biting you there. Yes, I know it hurts. It should have healed instantly but.. how was I to know? I already feel bad enough. I can't handle the guilt! I had a giant freezer delivered.. and it's full of ice. It's in the back.
See you around!

Offline Xandi

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5064 on: May 11, 2011, 05:27:55 AM »
I hope you understand but I can't deal with the fact that your hair is better than mine. I love your hair, I covet your hair. I am actually afraid I have become obsessed with it. I can't take the chance that one day during your sleep I will slip in and scalp you just so I don't have to be parted from your beautiful hair during the daylight hours. So I bid you Au revoir and wish you well. I am checking myself into the Betty Ford Clinic for help with this addiction. Bye.

Offline TheLegionary

• War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Always ready to fight.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5065 on: May 11, 2011, 05:29:37 AM »
Before dating you, I had never slept with a redhead girl. I had you and saw you red-heads are nothing special. I am going back to my old blonde girlfriend, who has been calling me desperately!

Offline olive

« Reply #5066 on: May 13, 2011, 05:50:01 AM »
Did you just call me old ? ? ?

How dare you! You told me our 40 year age difference meant nothing. I see now that it was just a way to get me out of my support hose and sensible shoes and into your bed. If you were here right now, I'd hit you with my cane. Instead, I'm just going to get in my little golf cart (since I'm too old to drive  a car now) and head on down to the Senior Citizens Center and look for a new hot lover or maybe two! Goodbye!

« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 05:54:16 AM by olive »

Offline Xandi

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5067 on: May 13, 2011, 05:59:07 AM »
OMG Olive I love you. I spit my coffee when I read that. You are priceless. You are wonderful please let me be your lover. I have never wanted to be a man before but I will do anything to be with you. Please please please.

Wait......Ummm........I'm suppose to break up with you aren't I? No I can't do it. I will break up with TL since he called you old. haha

Offline olive

« Reply #5068 on: May 13, 2011, 06:06:20 AM »
Absolutely! Let's be lovers and never quarrel. Can I bring my sexy new boyfriends with me? I'm willing to share these two hot, highly experienced lovers with you.

TL, I'm confirming my break up with you, again, so there's no doubt. Good luck finding anyone to replace me and my new redheaded lover-girl! We're off to play shuffleboard and dominoes with our new boyfriends.  :P

Offline Xandi

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5069 on: May 13, 2011, 06:08:56 AM »
I am having gigglefits.

ROFL

TL you have missed out cause we is going to be having Loving all DAY long cause after dinner at 5pm we have to go to bed. Snuggles my new wonderful lovers. Those boy toys are hot. MMMMMM

Offline olive

« Reply #5070 on: May 13, 2011, 06:15:03 AM »
I am having gigglefits.

ROFL

TL you have missed out cause we is going to be having Loving all DAY long cause after dinner at 5pm we have to go to bed. Snuggles my new wonderful lovers. Those boy toys are hot. MMMMMM

That's right TL, we're going to be having some sexy time all day, then they'll be picking us up for dinner  on their bitchin' scooters!

« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 06:16:13 AM by olive »

Offline Xandi

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5071 on: May 13, 2011, 06:16:46 AM »
I think you just made me pee my pants laughing so hard.

TL should be sorry now we got our grove on baby. *tries to sound like Austin Powers*

I am still breaking up with TL cause I am having to much fun not breaking up with Olive

Offline olive

« Reply #5072 on: May 13, 2011, 06:25:14 AM »
I think you just made me pee my pants laughing so hard.

TL should be sorry now we got our grove on baby. *tries to sound like Austin Powers*

I am still breaking up with TL cause I am having to much fun not breaking up with Olive

(I laughed so hard, I got a muscle cramp in my ribs. My cats are scared now!)

Me too, Xandi, I'm bound to you in laughter, I cannot break up with you when we are just finding our sexual peak with our more experienced thoughtful lovers. TL should take a lesson from these debonair devils! And I'm totally diggin the no teeth thing too. That's one trick you can't get out of the young guys.  XD

Offline BeaconOfSpirit

« Reply #5073 on: May 13, 2011, 06:30:05 AM »
I'm sorry, olive, but you've been so wrapped up in Xandi lately (not that I blame you) that I feel as if we don't have any time to ourselves. Farewell! ~gives you my very best, "I am SOOOO full of it" grin and walks off, whistling merrily~

Offline Xandi

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5074 on: May 13, 2011, 06:34:32 AM »
Beacon Im sorry but you can't break up with Olive and Me we are a pair. We are leaving you because you never could give a good spanking, well not like our new lovers. Experience and practice really does make all the difference. So bye sorry.

ROLF

You are killin me.......... ;D

Now these boys know what a woman wants....

mmmmmmm