You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 08:28:11 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 289951 times)

Offline Adammair

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #5000 on: May 07, 2011, 01:33:57 AM »
I'm sorry, TL...I must end this relationship in favor of the volleyball player, Belle... *sighs* It can never be between us...farewell...

Offline Branwen

« Reply #5001 on: May 07, 2011, 06:29:08 AM »
I have to end this.  When I wake up in the morning after making love with you all night, you never have one of your shirts I can wear around the house to make you breakfast in.  Bacon grease hurts when it spatters on sensitive areas!

Offline Ramael

« Reply #5002 on: May 07, 2011, 02:15:43 PM »
I KNEW you weren't getting those greasy patches from me you hussy!

We are SO through, and I am taking back all those arty black and white headshots I did of you.

For...um...the lonely nights no doubt yet to come.

Offline Branwen

« Reply #5003 on: May 07, 2011, 02:17:49 PM »
Fine!  Go play your bongos, since that's the only thing you've been interested in putting your hands on lately!

:p

Offline Belle33

« Reply #5004 on: May 07, 2011, 02:27:52 PM »
Beautiful Branwen, what we had is so special, and I want you to know that you'll always have a piece of my heart.  But I need a man and all the delicious man-bits they have.  I hope you understand.  *softly*  goodbye

Offline Mordred

« Reply #5005 on: May 07, 2011, 02:56:04 PM »
Belle.. I can't stay with you. No, it's nothing you did. In fact, you are far too perfect. It's.. well.. you are just too healthy looking. Such gorgeous golden skin.. I look like a glowstick next to you. I tried that spray you gave me but.. well, who knew it'd turn blue? I hate this.. but it has to be over. Bye, beautiful.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #5006 on: May 07, 2011, 05:07:39 PM »
Modred, I'm sorry, but I believe the time has come for me to go.  I keep aging, yet you stay youthful.  I want you to remember like this, and not as the elderly woman I will someday be.  Please remember me and know that I was never happier than when I was with you. 

Offline Ramael

« Reply #5007 on: May 07, 2011, 05:26:36 PM »
What do you mean you don't like my hairy beast costume?!

I got you one...massive bright yellow ballroom dress...

I got Jim to dress up as the candle and everything...

You know what, fine. Imma go take my weird Disney cosplay elsewhere, Belle.

Wait, did you say your sister's name was Ariel?!

Offline Mordred

« Reply #5008 on: May 07, 2011, 05:38:56 PM »
Ramael.. no offense but I know I had too much to drink that night. How we ended up here.. I have no idea! I can tell it was just as much a shock to you as to me. So.. I'm just going to slip out and we'll keep this between us? Not that anything happened. But I have to ask, what shampoo do you use? Your hair smells great! Eh, just let me know another time. I'm outta here!

Offline Adammair

« Reply #5009 on: May 07, 2011, 05:44:20 PM »
(lmfao, Mordred!)

Damn...that was one HELL of a party, Ramael and Mordred, but I'm afraid I have to leave you both, now. Nothing happened, right? Good, let's keep it that way. Farewell.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #5010 on: May 07, 2011, 05:54:02 PM »
*hands on hips*  Adam!  Where the hell were you last night?  I knew you'd gone out with the guys, but you didn't even come home.  And now, there's a distinct scent of some exotic shampoo and blue paint all over you.  I wasn't born yesterday, Mister.  You cheated on me for the lat time.  I'm out of here!

Offline Mordred

« Reply #5011 on: May 07, 2011, 05:55:45 PM »
Honestly, and this is madness, you're just too damn gorgeous. I can't sleep, I can't feed.. look how even paler I have become? The moon.. what moon? I can only think of you.
It's either you and insanity.. or somehow.. yes I have to go.
Sigh.. bye gorgeous.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #5012 on: May 07, 2011, 06:03:15 PM »
Hmmmpf! Too this, too that.  Too thin, too fat.  Now you say I'm too beautiful?  I think you just enjoy breaking my heart.  Well - no more.  I'm determined to get over you this time, Mister CannotBePleased.  Goodbye!

Offline Mordred

« Reply #5013 on: May 07, 2011, 10:16:34 PM »
*looks intently into her eyes*
So, who's in there today? The girl who awakened me from my century of sleep or the crazy one who tried to send me into a permanent sleep? I lost count of how many of you are in there. If it was just the good one, the adorable girl who actually made me feel a heart inside my empty chest.. I'd stay. But no, I can never tell who's in there.
It'll take time but I will get over you. Get yourself a nice, calm, normal human. I wish him luck. I mean, I wish you luck.
Good bye.

Offline Branwen

« Reply #5014 on: May 07, 2011, 10:20:50 PM »
You just wasted $100 of my cosmetics for a cool profile pic?  Get out.  It's over.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #5015 on: May 07, 2011, 10:28:42 PM »
Come on! When was the last time you used this blue goop? Baby, you don't even need make-up. Ha, kicking me out? I kick myself out! Good bye!
Umm, it ok if I borrow your chest? My box is in the repair shop.

Offline Xandi

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5016 on: May 08, 2011, 05:07:12 AM »
You don't suck on me like that cigar anymore. You think it taste better than me? I'm hurt. How could you lose interest in me? I need someone who needs me as much as I need you.  :'(

Bye handsome.

Offline Adammair

« Reply #5017 on: May 08, 2011, 09:49:40 AM »
You show off entirely too much cleavage, my darling...trouble is, you really seem to enjoy it. I can't take it anymore. *gives you a soft kiss on the cheek, before turning and walking out* Goodbye, my love.

Offline Branwen

« Reply #5018 on: May 08, 2011, 09:53:43 AM »
Your creatine powders and protein shakes and metabolic enhancers take up more space in the pantry than my Little Debbies.  I'm sorry, but I'm going with my first love.  Give me my housekey back.

Offline Ramael

« Reply #5019 on: May 08, 2011, 10:43:20 AM »
Look it's about time you knew...I'm leaving you for six of your Little Debbies.

I have no idea what they are but six make me happier than one person could.

P.S I'm sorry about the glue incident. I had no idea you'd try and use it as hair spray.

I can't stick by you anymore. Hahaha!

No really it's not you it's me.

Offline Phoenixrisen

« Reply #5020 on: May 08, 2011, 10:54:21 AM »
Well of course it's you, with your sultry looks and barbaric jewelry! You're just so unrefined what am I supposed to do with you? Get out, out. *Makes shooing gesture with her hands.*

Offline Adammair

« Reply #5021 on: May 08, 2011, 11:06:36 AM »
You always look at me with that same expression of distrust and contempt. I guess that's normal for a pirate lass such as yourself, but it's really starting to creep me out. I'm done with your negativity. Goodbye.

Offline Xandi

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5022 on: May 08, 2011, 11:08:37 AM »
Negativity? You keep wielding that axe at me. I can't take it. Be gone.

Offline Anesa

« Reply #5023 on: May 08, 2011, 11:18:01 AM »
This "movie star" fetish you've got going on is getting on my last nerve!  Who's next?  Greta Garbo? Ava Gardner? Joan Crawford or Liz Taylor?

Let me know when you're ready to come back to the 21st century, doll!  *Kisses her cheek*  Fair well, my love!

Offline Xandi

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5024 on: May 08, 2011, 11:21:51 AM »
Actually now that you mention it, Ava is next and since you are speaking about fetishes maybe you could do something about the cowgirl image. Its getting on my nerves too.

Bye bye