You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 04:16:42 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 290044 times)

Online Oreo

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #4900 on: April 27, 2011, 08:23:45 AM »
There you go making a spectacle of yourself when you should be home taking care of moi. *locks the door*

Offline olive

« Reply #4901 on: April 27, 2011, 08:43:18 AM »
You are so yummy to look at, all I can think about all day long is eating Oreos. You know I'm hypoglycemic! That's just cruel. *cries and closes the door behind her*

Offline Inked Harlequin

« Reply #4902 on: April 27, 2011, 08:57:56 AM »
I can't deal with your hypoglycaemia, I'm sorry but we must come to an end. Goodbye! :'(.

Offline Ramael

« Reply #4903 on: April 27, 2011, 09:26:59 AM »
You went and crowned yourself.

I can't believe this.

I explicitly said, wait for a season, I will make you Empress once I have scourged Bath in your name. But no. Had to go and have the coronation early.

Well good luck to you, Queen Tink...because once I have raised an army of devout followers in my name (from Milton Keynes) we shall topple your ill-gotten rule!

Viva Arch-Duke Ramael!

Death to the False Queen!

Offline olive

« Reply #4904 on: April 27, 2011, 12:00:38 PM »
I can't sit through another long winded inspirational speech about "when" and "once" you finally make something of yourself. Your current job as paperboy does not meet our financial needs. I'm leaving you for a real go-getter and I'm taking your bicycle too. Goodbye!

Offline Imogen

« Reply #4905 on: April 27, 2011, 12:16:57 PM »
That's the problem, you never sit and listen. It's always too longwinded for you. Well, I'll make this one short. "Goodbye."

Offline Mordred

« Reply #4906 on: April 27, 2011, 12:26:31 PM »
I tried. I always tried to remember how it was. Ah but that was so so long ago. Baby, you've changed. Nope don't deny it for you really have. Everything.. Is yours. Just let me get my box and I'll be out of your hair.

Offline olive

« Reply #4907 on: April 27, 2011, 12:57:11 PM »
I'll be taking that box too.... I'm out the door, now.

Offline SpiralSpider

« Reply #4908 on: April 27, 2011, 03:08:52 PM »
You never look me in the eye when I'm talking to you! I'm sorry but we're through!

Offline Ramael

« Reply #4909 on: April 27, 2011, 03:13:53 PM »
You're always eyeballing me when I try to talk to you! It's like you think you're Derren Brown with a Sharingan!

Well, Stare-y, we're over. Go find someone else to glare at.

Offline PlayfulPamela

« Reply #4910 on: April 27, 2011, 05:25:50 PM »
When we get close that necklace you wear scratches me and you just wont take it off. sorry find someone else.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #4911 on: April 27, 2011, 08:54:59 PM »
I simply don't get it. Vampires.. yeah there's that old joke that we can't be seen in a mirror. But you.. I can't see you at all. Remember when I jumped in the box? I need warning of where you are. I know you won't change. Ohhh, please don't cry. I can't even give a sympathy hug. Sorry, time for me to disappear as well. Good bye.

Offline Syanyte

« Reply #4912 on: April 27, 2011, 09:27:26 PM »
I am sorry but we are done I can not take the danger of being caught on fire from the flammable paint and the cigar you are always lighting that is too dangerous for me hopefully oneday you will learn safeness until then we can be no more.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #4913 on: April 27, 2011, 10:42:01 PM »
We had a date!! Why are you hanging out by the railroad tracks?  I can't believe you forgot.  I'm hurt and I'm out of here!

Offline Ramael

« Reply #4914 on: April 28, 2011, 03:25:55 PM »
I will never get over the fact that you dumped me for Michael Douglas. That and you're clearly barmy these days...I mean you're hot and I think I sucked all the fun I could out of you before you chucked me for that fossil...

...what? What do you mean you're not actually Catherine Zeta Jones?

....look, people say a lot of crazy things in the heat of the moment...

Offline ofDelusions

« Reply #4915 on: April 29, 2011, 10:01:23 AM »
Sorry, but you just can't take anything seriously.

Offline PlayfulPamela

« Reply #4916 on: April 29, 2011, 10:20:28 AM »
You are so deluded! Get a life!

Offline ofDelusions

« Reply #4917 on: April 29, 2011, 10:36:35 AM »
You are not supportive enough!

You don't understand what I am going through.

Offline Xandi

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #4918 on: April 29, 2011, 01:27:25 PM »
ofDelusions why do you think I never understand you. All men say that when they cheat. Have you been cheating? You have haven't you? *cries* Why of why would you break my heart that way? I have to break up with you because now I can't trust you. *Cries more*

Bye

Offline Mordred

« Reply #4919 on: April 29, 2011, 01:37:46 PM »
I tried.. *eyes devour your lovely sight*.. oh lord did I try. I thought I could handle it.. but waking every morning with these deep gashes in my back.. what on earth is on your nails? Must be liquid silver. I begged you again and again to change it but you just don't listen. I adored the wild in you. *sighs* Sorry baby.. I gotta go. Change those nails.. and whisper my name and on a dark night, I'll be back.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #4920 on: April 29, 2011, 03:58:49 PM »
I don't have time to obsess over you right now; I've got places to see, things to go, and people to do. Farewell oh sexy one.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #4921 on: April 29, 2011, 04:10:59 PM »
Ohh, come on, don't look at me like that. Each time I try, you give me those sad, gorgeous eyes..

Wait.. no! It's not going to work. We tried.. don't you think we just call it a day? It was a great run. God yes.. it was indeed. Hmm, maybe if..

No! Damn.. Really, it has to be over. Around you, I can't think straight. By the way.. you look great tonight.

Focus! Ok, before I change my mind.. *sighs, pauses*.. goodbye, gorgeous one.

Offline ofDelusions

« Reply #4922 on: April 30, 2011, 02:36:06 PM »
You are just too blue for me.

Offline PlayfulPamela

« Reply #4923 on: April 30, 2011, 02:51:23 PM »
Now listen sweetheart, you need to get a grip on reality. This just doesn't work for me. I really think you need professional help.

Online Phoenixrisen

« Reply #4924 on: April 30, 2011, 02:53:02 PM »
I just can't take that I can't see you. I'm sorry, but I like to be able to see and touch those with whom I am in a relationship. This isn't working. Best of luck with someone else though.