Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtemisHighmore

Things where amazing and I couldn't ask for anything more, but they are getting standard. Why is there no fire in your desire? Where did the old you go? I can't continue like this.

Jazra

I was sending you a breakup text. My girlfriends all said that was too lame, so I called your mom. But she started crying and said you’d never find anyone else as wonderful as me. Who can argue with the truth? So I thought how about someplace public over dinner. Fuck, you know I maxed out all my credit cards and already went through the couch cushions for coins, so I was going to use your credit card. But somehow, it wasn’t in your wallet anymore and you only had about $35 in cash (thanks by the way).

So it occurred to me that your work would rock. I mean your friends are all cool and they would comfort you afterward. But I got distracted by the new guy who’s doing the filing these days and we ended up making out in the backroom behind the storage cabinets. Well, by the time we finished and I got cleaned up, you were out on some ‘important’ meeting. So that turned out to be a waste of time. Anyway, I found out you hang at this site called Elliquiy, so I went through the process of getting vetted and waited for you to post on this stupid game. So like, I’m breaking with you now.

Cya

Jazra

P.S. Can I still borrow your car weekends? I'm thinking of taking a class or something.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Acid Lips

You write more than you pay attention to me!!!! keep writing!!!!

Flower

Your yelling scares me. I just can't take it anymore. It's over.

olive

I told you not to put that blue stuff in your hair, but do you ever listen to me? Noooooooo. I can't take it any more. Bye!

Belle33

You never take me along when you're bench sitting.  I feel neglected - we're through!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Adammair

You're late for St. Patrick's Day with the green, now...if you can't get that holiday right, we're done!

(Love the avi, by the way, Belle) ;D

BlackSwan317

You're so indecisive! You can't even decide if you want a sword or an axe! How can I ever trust you don't have another girl on the side? We're done.

Seara

You are so cute......I absolutly slutty next to you, I can't take the stairing any more, goodbye

TheLegionary

You want me tied when I want freedom. This is not possible! I will walk away from you now!

Belle33

Worshiping your body is no longer enough for me.  I'm leaving!

olive

You're too sexy to break up with and green is my favorite color *clings.....then pushes away....clings again...no....no.....pushes away again.......*  It's not you, it's me. *cries* Goodbye!

Sabby

Uhm... another person is making me do their house work and carry their things... you know I can't say no D=

Flower

Your feathers keep falling everywhere!!!! I can't take this anymore. Adios senor! :(

Charisma

Yeah, I'm still having a problem with your wedgie. First thing people see is your ass :O

Anesa

You keep leaving blue dust EVERYWHERE!  I'm beginning to think I'm part of the "Smurf Fairy Brigade"!!  Take your blue and get out!

Kitsu

I'm sorry, but I just need some color in my life. Your monochromatic shades of gray were alluring at first, but now it just depresses me. Perhaps we can still be friends?
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

olive

Your finger painting is out of control! There's fingerprints all over the walls, the fridge, me!!!  Look at you. Go take a shower and then pack your stuff and get out!

Autumn52

Olive your beauty so far exceeds my own that my self esteem is suffering. I wish you well and I know I am shallow but I need someone who is in my own league. I must go. Bye beautiful.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

olive

~clings to your legs, accidently gets you tripped up in your long flowing gown, causing you to lose your balance and fall with a thud on top of her~

Oh please doooooon't go!  I have wasted my youth on you. You are shallow but oh so hawt!  Look what you've done to me. I can't even grovel properly. 

~gets up....dusts herself off...offers you a hand...tries to rearrange your torn gown...and fix your tousled hairdo..giggles and then raises her chin in mock propriety~

No need to say another word. I'll take my leave now. Goodbye dear.

Belle33

What we had was wonderful, but it was just a phase.  Now I need a man.  You'll always have a special place in my heart.  Farewell.

olive

~rushes in, dragging a big toolbox on wheels behind her, looks up with a proud smile then sees you have already gone........hangs her head sadly and leaves with toolbox in tow...one wheel squeaking and wobbling noisily as she goes~

We could have discussed this, you know, before you took such drastic measures. I don't need a hothead in my life, anyway! You can't break up with me 'cause I'm breaking up with you first!  Goodbye!

Autumn52

*rushes in holding flowers and chocolates noticing the toolbox has been moved*

Olive how could you use that toolbox for someone else, that was our toolbox. I can't take it, you are too helpful with everyone. I....I....I have to leave. Here I bought these for you. Bye  :'(

*hands you the chocolates and flowers before leaving*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Belle33

You're giving flowers to others???  How do you think that makes me feel?  My friends were right about you.  I'm out of here!