Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merry Gentry

You don't appreciate anything I do for you!
It's over.
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

cardsfan

I'm tired of always untangling your heel from your thong, it was sexy the first time. Now it's getting old, kinda like us. I'm gone.

the taken

I'm sick and tired of running into you. Seriously. It's like your always there, waiting for me...

If you keep stalking me, I'm gonna get the duck tape, strap you a ceiling and call the police.

cardsfan

I'm the stalker i already pulled out a restraining order on you, get away from me.

Jade

Wait so you've been having an affair with another guy? And didn't invite me?
This isn't gonna work. We're through.

cardsfan

There is major communication issues in our relationship. You didn't tell me you were into threesomes. We're over. Unless you want a threesome then....

Jade

You're a terrible stalker. My O/O's clearly state I'm into threesomes. Duh. I think the fault is mostly on you.

cardsfan

Your so combative and aggressive. This will never work!

Wait what am I saying, that's hot!

Cardwolf

Sorry, but I'm the only one thats supposed to have a weapon in this relationship and now you have two?

Merry Gentry

your weapon, your weapon, your weapon! It's all you want to talk about. I just can't take it anymore.
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

the taken

Banned for suggesting bad behaviour instead of getting presents from Santa Clause... Oh.

I take it back. You can stay.

auroraChloe

... why won't you keep your pickles in a jar??   *screeches and slams the door on her way out*

a/a 8/21/17

Merry Gentry

you took my favorite skirt.. leaving me nothing to wear!

Nitro

Sorry but i have to break up with you. All you wish to talk about is the way your Butt looks when you have heels on.

Merry Gentry

Nitro

HockeyGod

the taken

Way too much testosterone now. Seriously. Only one factory is needed, and your excess production is breaking the economy. I'm outta here.

Jade

Why are you hating on the sausage fest?

Merry Gentry

Nitro

Merry Gentry

But this is your place! I should go...

Jade

Why are you at his place and not in my bed? This isn't gonna work...

Nitro

Why are you talking to her and not to me...It's over.

Merry Gentry

sometimes I just needed a hug, would it have killed you? *sniff, sniff*