You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 04:23:22 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 290045 times)

Offline Belle33

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #10425 on: June 19, 2016, 01:23:04 PM »
As soon as I figure out how to tear my eyes away from your body, I'm going to march out of here and leave you forever. 

Offline Stone

• I'd sell your heart to the junkman, baby, for a buck. For a buck.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Shedding every value our mothers taught.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #10426 on: June 19, 2016, 01:41:37 PM »
Belle, I don't know what to say. You're everything I wanted when I was sixteen. But now I'm old and I just want the hoverboard they promised me in Back to the Future II, nothing more. So, pack up your things and go bug Spielberg to make good on his promise. That is how you win.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #10427 on: June 19, 2016, 01:44:52 PM »
Stone - I've been away for a long while.  And THIS is how you greet me on my return?  Where's the love?  Where the fuck is the love?!  Get out!

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10428 on: June 19, 2016, 02:12:36 PM »
I know you like to party and all, but you and your friends crossed the line when you all decided to use me as a battering ram to get to the booze that locked behind the secret door in the basement. In the end you all got what you wanted, but I was left with a missing leg and an arm. I hold no deep seated hatred towards you or them...but know this, in the end you will all belong to me.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 02:17:14 PM by Dark Despairs »

Offline Belle33

« Reply #10429 on: June 19, 2016, 02:15:06 PM »
You killed my master.  Prepare to ...well you can't die but... Prepare to say goodbye! Out!

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10430 on: June 19, 2016, 02:20:16 PM »
How many times do I have to tell you?! I don't kill people, I merely collect their souls. Twenty years and you still can't grasp this simple fact! Worst of all, you accuse me of killing your loved ones, when I had no hand in it!

Offline Belle33

« Reply #10431 on: June 19, 2016, 02:25:53 PM »
Sure, you can collect souls from all the dead, but ask you to put down the toilet seat and it's just impossible.  I'm so over this!

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10432 on: June 19, 2016, 02:52:29 PM »
Here we go again. The nonstop nagging. At times I think to myself, if I touch her, the nagging will cease, but then I'm reminded of how it would just continue in the underworld, while carrying your soul. It's a nightmare! I can't live like this.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #10433 on: June 19, 2016, 03:22:53 PM »
You said you would lighten up, have a little more fun, maybe wear a colorful hawaiian shirt.  But nope, you're still all dark and dreary, bringing your work home with you.  This isn't gonna work for me.  Goodbye forever!

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10434 on: June 19, 2016, 03:50:02 PM »
I tried to lighten up and have a little more fun, but it's hard to that when you are me. Perhaps if you would cease your nagging and being mad at me for things I didn't do...yet, we could get get somewhere. Here I was planning to take you on a nice boat ride and have a picnic afterwards, while watching the sunset. I don't always bring my work home with me, but it's a little hard to do that, when people keep dying close to you.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 09:10:01 PM by Dark Despairs »

Offline SmuttyReader

« Reply #10435 on: June 21, 2016, 09:13:43 PM »
How can I stop my nagging when you keep acting like incompetent? I used to be proud in the fact that I only date intelligent men, but than there was you. I gave you chance after chance and you always fell short. I don't even know what made me fall for you. You take your pity boat and shove it up your ass, because I am done. You will no longer drag me down with you.

Offline Darius

« Reply #10436 on: June 22, 2016, 12:35:25 AM »
Sorry kitty, fill out your profile a bit and maybe you might be worth it. til then grow and become something amazing.

Offline Trevino

« Reply #10437 on: June 22, 2016, 05:37:16 PM »
Just get off this thread!

Offline SmuttyReader

« Reply #10438 on: June 22, 2016, 05:39:10 PM »
That's the thing, you're always so controlling and demanding. I refuse to answer to you, anymore. Goodbye and good riddance.

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10439 on: June 29, 2016, 07:22:24 AM »
Just because I am not a sub or a dom, that doesn't mean we can't enjoy each other's company. I tried to make things work, but you went off and had an orgy. Goody-bye.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 06:39:23 PM by Dark Despairs »

Offline MiaFire

• I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions... - HPLy
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • It came...We fought... I won!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #10440 on: July 08, 2016, 09:07:19 PM »
I try to be cheery around you, but you like the dark and morbid. Sorry, that doesn't work for me.

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10441 on: July 08, 2016, 09:26:48 PM »
At least I'm not crazy happy all the bloody time. As for being dark and morbid, I doubt you would understand if I tried to explain it to you. Good-bye. I will be back for you on your last day!

Offline Trevino

« Reply #10442 on: July 08, 2016, 09:42:52 PM »
By all means, Do let the door hit your ass on the way out!

Offline Belle33

« Reply #10443 on: July 09, 2016, 08:23:07 AM »
You don't have a mouth.  It's a problem.  Goodbye.

Offline Swashbuckler

• For my part, if a man must needs be a knave I would have him a debonair knave... It makes your sin no worse as I conceive, to do it la mode and stylishly.
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Someone took my mood ring, not sure how I feel it
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #10444 on: July 09, 2016, 09:33:24 AM »
You keep stealing all my dress shirts.  Granted, you look much better in them than me, but I keep getting reprimanded for going into the office top less.

I am afraid we're through...

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10445 on: July 09, 2016, 10:45:09 AM »
You keep drinking. The nonstop drinking. I have tried to get you the help you need, but you refuse to attend an AA meeting. I can't stand the smell of alcohol and vomit! Such a pain in the ass.

Online Rummy Tum Tum

« Reply #10446 on: July 11, 2016, 04:33:45 AM »
You're such a stick in the mud! Always criticizing me when I have just a little bit to drink. The alcohol ain't what makes me sick, you are! We're done, and I need a drink...

Offline Belle33

« Reply #10447 on: July 11, 2016, 12:04:28 PM »
Cheers!  Here's to the good times we shared!!  Now - get out!!!!

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10448 on: July 11, 2016, 01:57:58 PM »
Where do I begin? You never call. You're a bloody perfectionist. You have severe OCD and least but not last, you're always walking around without any underwear on. Do you have no shame?!

Offline whimsy

• Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • give them a fight that will open their eyes
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #10449 on: July 11, 2016, 06:45:38 PM »
i can't stand it anymore! you don't want anything with me--it's all about that damned statue. you're completely obsessed! i'm out of here.