You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 07:16:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 290246 times)

Offline Belle33

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #10400 on: June 18, 2016, 05:09:06 PM »
You want me to put undies ON?  Clearly...the magic is gone. You killed it, and not with your scythe.  Goodbye!

Offline Derwaysh

« Reply #10401 on: June 18, 2016, 05:13:40 PM »
You broke the tricycle the last time we tried stuff on it and this time Mort's unable to fix it too. Its over! Be gone and let me shed my tears in silence! :'(

Offline Belle33

« Reply #10402 on: June 18, 2016, 05:17:52 PM »
Why are you blaming me for that?  You outweigh me by like 50 pounds..AND...I'm the one who said we should move to the stairs!  Ugh!! I know you're a king and all - but you're soooo high maintenance!! I just can't anymore.  We're done.

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10403 on: June 18, 2016, 05:18:34 PM »
When we got together, we agreed that I would be the only one to go without underwear, due to the fact that I lack sex organs, etc.. That was the only rule in the house. But no, you just had to be free spirited. Do you know what's like to look at you and not be able to touch you?! Living with you is torture!

Offline Derwaysh

« Reply #10404 on: June 18, 2016, 05:20:51 PM »
You took away Maurice when you were supposed to to snatch Mort. What is to become of us? Oh I know, kingly prerogative. Its over, honey! Its over! :'( :'( :'(

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10405 on: June 18, 2016, 05:25:27 PM »
You were in my face, I couldn't see anything. You cost me a soul. You can join him when I come back for you.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #10406 on: June 18, 2016, 05:29:35 PM »
Hang on.  You were hanging out with King Julian behind my back?  WTF?!  You know he's my favorite royal.  You KNOW this and yet - you're too ashamed of me to introduce me to your friends.  [weeps]  Go...just...go.

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10407 on: June 18, 2016, 05:35:46 PM »
But sweetie, I invited you to come and hang out with us, but you were drunk and incoherent. Women are such a pain to deal with.....should have stuck with the lemur, at least he doesn't drink or blame me for something I didn't do.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #10408 on: June 18, 2016, 05:46:45 PM »
Don't call me sweetie.  Your endearments make me swoon and forget that we're breaking uuuuup [whines].

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10409 on: June 18, 2016, 05:50:40 PM »
Until you become lady death, there is no future where you and I are together.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #10410 on: June 18, 2016, 05:57:13 PM »
You know, I tried to overlook our religious differences but, I think this is insurmountable.  So... adios Reaps. 

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10411 on: June 18, 2016, 06:00:57 PM »
You once again fail to realize that I have no religion. I reap souls! Nonetheless good-bye sweet cheeks. I will save you for last. Say hi to grandma for me.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #10412 on: June 18, 2016, 06:03:10 PM »
Semantics.  That's the real cause of this breakup.  Se-fucking-mantics!

Offline dblkrose

« Reply #10413 on: June 18, 2016, 06:07:28 PM »
Hyphens... I can't stand hyphens!! I'm out!!

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10414 on: June 18, 2016, 06:10:08 PM »
You always fail to understand me! People seem to think I'm no fun. You can't even drive properly, nearly killed us!

Offline Belle33

« Reply #10415 on: June 18, 2016, 06:11:49 PM »
Complain complain complain.  You're the whinest Reaper ever.  Enough already. 

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10416 on: June 18, 2016, 06:16:42 PM »
I wouldn't whine, if you did something right for once in your life. Need I remind you that everything I touch dies! You and I were never going to last in the end.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 09:09:48 PM by Dark Despairs »

Offline Belle33

« Reply #10417 on: June 18, 2016, 06:23:19 PM »
We made it this far without touching each other.  What about our long nights we spent sharing all our secrets...our hopes and dreams?  What about all the sexy times we had, when we got each other off just with our words?  You're throwing everything away when you should be basking in all we had.  Instead, you've ruined everything.  The Devil told me you would not break my heart.  Clearly - he's a liar and so are you.  Get out!

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10418 on: June 18, 2016, 09:23:46 PM »
I will admit the sexy times as well as sharing out dreams and secrets were wonderful, but I wasn't good enough for you was I? You craved more. The one thing you wanted and I couldn't give you, because it would mean ending you. Perhaps it's best if we go our separate ways. You are one hell of a woman. If only you could have told me that you wanted to see other people instead of going behind my back. I would have welcomed the idea of seeing other people if it made you happy. All you had to do was tell me before hand. I'm sorry, it didn't work out between you and I.

Offline Anesa

« Reply #10419 on: June 18, 2016, 09:45:25 PM »
I thought I could make this work, I gave it my best.  But I can no longer stand to have your bony fingers pawing me all the time.  And you smell.   Like dirt.   ::)

Buh bye, Angel of Death! 

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10420 on: June 18, 2016, 09:56:48 PM »
I forgave you, when you accidentally flashed the neighbor, horny vermin kept coming over, in hopes of catching a glimpse of you afterwards. What I failed to realize was that I would come home to catch you in bed with the pedophile that lives next door. Did you even know he was a a registered sex offender? I'm sorry I am not the man of your dreams, good-bye.

Offline Chi

« Reply #10421 on: June 19, 2016, 08:41:26 AM »
I could forgive you for many things, but not killing people with the salmon mousse

Offline dblkrose

« Reply #10422 on: June 19, 2016, 09:59:24 AM »
Your a Red Light Saber girl... I always wanted you to be blue or green. I know it was wrong to try to change you and the time has come for me to realize what side of the force your are truly on. So it's over... and know this. If you strike me down I will become stronger than you could possibly imagine.

Offline Chi

« Reply #10423 on: June 19, 2016, 11:57:41 AM »
I love you with all my heart, you're the most wonderful person I've ever met in my life and it's killing me inside to do this... But I'm allergic to feathers! <sniffle... snort... SNEEZE!>

Offline dblkrose

« Reply #10424 on: June 19, 2016, 01:14:08 PM »
Okay... I know you didn't know but my Mother lived on that planet. I mean what type of Girl has her own Death Star!? It's over!