You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:37:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 289314 times)

Offline Miscellany

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #10375 on: June 13, 2016, 11:30:33 PM »
I like to move-it , move-it ...  So, pack up your crap !   And .. MOVE-IT !

Offline CaptainErotica

« Reply #10376 on: June 13, 2016, 11:35:40 PM »
I never wanted a relationship with you anyways, I mean who the hell would want death as their soulmate. But, you stalked me forcing me to submit. I thought I couldn't escape the inevitable, but I found someone who showed me the way and made me stronger. So now this me saying you have no power over me. You may eventually take me down to the underworld but until then stay out of my life!

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10377 on: June 13, 2016, 11:52:28 PM »
(Beautiful, sir. Thank you for the laughter.) Apparently you are into this thing, called threesomes, which isn't my forte. However you crossed the line, when you attempted to mate with the cat, that's just sick! I like a man who knows what they want and isn't afraid to go after it, but come on! The poor thing can't walk straight anymore! I will be back for your soul, until then enjoy your remaining days.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 10:06:38 AM by Dark Despairs »

Offline CaptainErotica

« Reply #10378 on: June 14, 2016, 02:17:21 AM »
(Lol)

At least the cat showed some emotion. You are like a zombie in bed "Bwaa...Ooga....gwaaa...." I need someone more lively in my life. That whole cat thing was just to see if you actually care about anything. At least i know you care about something, but it since it isn't me I'll go ahead and move on.

Offline Miscellany

« Reply #10379 on: June 14, 2016, 07:38:12 AM »
See,  I understood that you were a bit  ' loose ' as a super hero and all.  But, I have to draw the line somewhere -  you do know, that Wonder Woman's invisible jet , isn't just a fancy name right ?   It is invisible.  I thought I could handle knowing that you had others,  but not when it's literally  -flying- in my face.   We're done.

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10380 on: June 14, 2016, 09:50:07 AM »
How do you expect me to be married to someone, let alone make love to them, when I can't even see them?. Good-bye, wherever you are.

Online Swashbuckler

• For my part, if a man must needs be a knave I would have him a debonair knave... It makes your sin no worse as I conceive, to do it la mode and stylishly.
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Someone took my mood ring, not sure how I feel it
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #10381 on: June 14, 2016, 09:52:37 AM »
I can't be tripping over that damn scythe anymore!  I am running out of toes!

I am walking out....slowly, mind you.

Offline Miscellany

« Reply #10382 on: June 14, 2016, 10:03:50 AM »
I'm sorry,  I just ... can't get past the ears.   They looked good on Spock and Legolas.  For you ?  It just doesn't work for ... me.  See yah.

Offline dblkrose

« Reply #10383 on: June 15, 2016, 09:29:56 PM »
I can't see your face... really! I can't see your face! Lights on... Lights off! Nothing. I can't even pick you out of crowd. Who are you!? That's it... I'm out of here.

Offline whimsy

• Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • give them a fight that will open their eyes
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #10384 on: June 16, 2016, 12:20:47 AM »
i simply can't date anyone who is unapproved, sorry.

Offline gaggedLouise

• Quim Queen | Collaborative juicy writer
  • Champion
  • Enchanter
  • Bound, gagged and unarmed but still dangerous.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10385 on: June 16, 2016, 12:25:25 AM »
You seem to know too many proverbs for your own good. Even some strange and wicked proverbs. I'm not sure I can handle that kind of wisdom...

Offline Derwaysh

« Reply #10386 on: June 16, 2016, 12:33:32 AM »
You're a talker.

Listening to talkers... makes me thirsty. And breakuppey. Think I'm going to breakup twice now.

Offline Renegade Vile

« Reply #10387 on: June 16, 2016, 04:08:48 AM »
I'm sorry it's just... the dancing... the neverending dancing. I can't take it anymore!

Offline Miscellany

« Reply #10388 on: June 16, 2016, 09:00:51 AM »
Tall. Dark. Handsome  ; you really had the whole package.  It's the armor,  you never take off the damned armor !  Not even during sex ! It's really chaffing me the wrong way.  We're done.

Offline Eikichi

• #LazyMuse. Lifelong Insomniac. Needing Inspiration..
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Shall I pleasure your body, or your mind?
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10389 on: June 16, 2016, 09:22:23 AM »
You're submissive, you're gorgeous, you're naughty. But.. You're just too sweet. It's me. Not you. I've got penguins to save in the North Pole. Good bye.

Offline Miscellany

« Reply #10390 on: June 17, 2016, 10:23:18 AM »
It's you ?   Of course it is.  I can't really change the mind of a person wanting to run off and save penguins in the North pole.  Sadly, I need to break up with ... you .  See, there aren't any penguins at the North pole.  I just can't stay with a person that isn't honest about where they're going.   I even offered to dress like a naughty nun for you !   Penguins.  Meh !

Offline Belle33

« Reply #10391 on: June 18, 2016, 02:22:58 PM »
Sorry but this just isn't working out. You're kind of perfect and I'm feeling inadequate.  But - it was fun.  Don't be a stranger.

Offline dblkrose

« Reply #10392 on: June 18, 2016, 02:26:59 PM »
Look through doctor says any more nights with you and I risk complete cardiac faliure! I was dead for two and half minutes  before they were able to bring me back. There is such a thing as too much of a good... well you know. Sorry but I want to live!

Offline Belle33

« Reply #10393 on: June 18, 2016, 02:49:24 PM »
I blame myself.  I've been late to work every morning because...well......look at you.  Clearly I don't have the self control and discipline needed to be with you AND keep my job.  So this is goodbye.

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10394 on: June 18, 2016, 03:03:45 PM »
Dear Belle

For the past six and a half years, I have kept a secret from you. I am not a human being, I am a demon with the form of a human. I consume the souls and blood of humans to keep myself alive. Every time I am near you, the urge to drain you grows stronger. I cannot go on like this! I love you too much to kill you. It breaks my heart to end things like this, but it's for the best. Goodbye beautiful. Perhaps we can be together in the afterlife.

Dark Despairs.

Offline klugario

« Reply #10395 on: June 18, 2016, 03:16:37 PM »
Really, it's not you it's me. I just can't do this anymore. All of this Darkness and Despair it is too much for me to handle. Oh and the whole you're a guy thing, well I tried to have feelings but it just wasn't working. I mean don't get me wrong the whole Dark thing was intriguing to start, and we had a lot of fun but it is time we go our separate ways. I hope we can still be friends though.

Sincerely,

Klugario

Offline Belle33

« Reply #10396 on: June 18, 2016, 03:22:06 PM »
Not gonna lie..I'll miss the light saber and our monthly Matrix viewing parties.  We had some good times.  But, you're a red pill guy and I'm a blue pill girl so - we knew this wasn't gonna work out.  May the Force be your spoon.

Offline dblkrose

« Reply #10397 on: June 18, 2016, 03:35:30 PM »
To Hell with the Doctors say! I'm can't go on living without you. So let's do it one last time... I'll be Dead in the Morning. So I guess this is good bye.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #10398 on: June 18, 2016, 04:56:35 PM »
No No!  [queue the dramatic music]  I can't let you sacrifice yourself for one night of mind blowing sex. [crescendo - lots of violins] I'd never be able to live with myself if you died on top of me. [record scratch] Now, if we're talking about under me... then... perhaps there's room for negotiation.  I mean, we're all gonna die sometime, right?

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10399 on: June 18, 2016, 05:02:01 PM »
I come home to find you in bed with the next door neighbor, whom is now dead because of you. I will just take his soul and be on my way. I will unfortunately see you when your time arrives. Also, would it kill you to put on some underwear?!