You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 06:20:02 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 289002 times)

Offline Mnemosyne

• Mother of Life Weaving Arachnids
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Spreading spider silk like fairy dust under the violet moon
  • Virgin of Body, but not of Mind
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #10350 on: June 08, 2016, 07:32:55 PM »
I'm sorry. I lied to you when I said I couldn't have kids. I just don't want them with you. The truth is, I'm already pregnant. I'll see myself out now.

Offline SpiralEye

• Master of Hypnosis, Alterer of Thoughts, Patron Saint of The Pleasureable Touch, and Manipulator of Bodies and Minds.
  • Underage
  • Enchanted
  • Trust me, you'll love being under my spell...
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #10351 on: June 08, 2016, 08:47:15 PM »
I can't believe you cheated on me!  And I can't believe I didn't se it sooner!  Get out!  Get out NOW and never come back!

Offline Mnemosyne

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10352 on: June 08, 2016, 08:53:21 PM »
You actually believe them over me? I would never cheat on you... If you won't even allow me the chance to explain my side of the story... I'll just go.

Offline SmuttyReader

« Reply #10353 on: June 08, 2016, 08:57:31 PM »
Why wouldn't I believe them? All you ever do is lie. Please go and never come back.

Offline Mnemosyne

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10354 on: June 08, 2016, 09:07:01 PM »
There you go again. Every night you tell me to sleep in a hotel but in the morning you always call telling me you miss me. Which is it? At least the hotel has complimentary chocolates. You wont even give me the time of day anymore but you keep insisting I don't see anyone else. This is not how a relationship works. I'm getting out of here and blocking your number.

Offline SmuttyReader

« Reply #10355 on: June 09, 2016, 02:07:30 PM »
Please, you beg me to take you back every night and I have been to weak to say no. But not anymore, please leave and never come back.

Offline Mnemosyne

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10356 on: June 09, 2016, 02:41:51 PM »
You can't even come up with good reasons anymore for us staying together. I know you're trying, but even with how much effort you are trying to put into it you always fall short of convincing me that this is all worth it. I'm going to do us both a favor, and leave. I don't want you to waste your time thinking about us anymore. Move on with your life.

Offline SmuttyReader

« Reply #10357 on: June 09, 2016, 02:43:37 PM »
Thank you for your permission to leave you. Too bad I don't need it, I was leaving you regardless.

Offline Mnemosyne

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10358 on: June 09, 2016, 02:52:13 PM »
You keep using my things without permission. I don't mind sharing, but I would appreciate it so much more if you would just take the time to ask rather than assuming that you can go ahead. Now my favorite limited edition makeup is all gone... I didn't even really use most of the colors, but now I won't even have a chance to! Do you want to take away all of my chances for things like this? Do you want to use every last breath of oxygen available, so I suffocate in this relationship? This isn't the first time you've done something like this, and I know it isn't going to be the last. Please leave. I can't stand how much of a leech you are.

Offline SmuttyReader

« Reply #10359 on: June 09, 2016, 03:04:29 PM »
Did you forget that you gave me permission to use your limited edition makeup? It was already used up, like you. But regardless I tried to make it work and its sad to say, but I don't have the energy to do it anymore. You're really needy and uncaring, not a good combination.

Offline Mnemosyne

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10360 on: June 09, 2016, 03:25:19 PM »
You are so lazy now. We used to go out and do so much. All I want to do is go outside, but you won't even do that? I can't stay with you cooped up like this. I need to be free like the wind. Please, just let me go.

Offline SmuttyReader

« Reply #10361 on: June 09, 2016, 03:42:06 PM »
I didn't know that being a homebody was a bad thing. If you can't accept me for who I am, I'm glad that you're leaving.

Offline Mnemosyne

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10362 on: June 09, 2016, 04:01:50 PM »
I accepted you. Why can't you accept yourself? No matter how many times I tell you how beautiful, magnificent, intelligent, gracious, and gentle you are you refuse to believe it! I have said these things so many times even I feel like my words have lost all meaning. I'm sorry I could not do it for you. I'll leave you be.

Offline SmuttyReader

« Reply #10363 on: June 09, 2016, 04:12:48 PM »
The thing about it is that you say all these things to uplift me, but you are so hard on yourself. I can't be with an insecure person. You're are beautiful, but until you figure that out for yourself I have to go.

Offline Mnemosyne

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10364 on: June 11, 2016, 03:39:23 PM »
You got me stuck in a hot air balloon for a day and a half because you didn't know how to land it. Why did you take off without the pilot? How dense can you get. Have fun paying for all of that damage on your own.

Offline HannibalBarca

• Defiant General of Hopeless Causes * Henry Rollins for President campaigner * Mako-phile * Uncle Iroh in shades * Disciple of Dr. Cornel West *
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Location: At large, am tall. "People keep asking if I'm back. Yeah...I'm thinking I'm back."
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10365 on: June 11, 2016, 04:03:40 PM »
I expected you to at least be able to bait a fishhook.  Do you realize how much it cost to have sixty-two hooks removed from your body?  Sorry, babe--I'm in love with the fishing, not the fishing partner.  I'm gone.

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10366 on: June 11, 2016, 05:58:18 PM »
I'm sorry I can't perform in the bedroom, touch or kiss you, without killing you! Clearly this is not going to work out. I wish you the best, but know this, when your other significant kicks the bucket, I will be there.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 06:30:30 PM by Dark Despairs »

Offline Miscellany

« Reply #10367 on: June 13, 2016, 01:48:53 AM »
See ?!   This is exactly what I've been complaining about.   Every time I need a little bit of compassion or love !?  You want to kill me.   Sorry bae,  I'm out - I can't keep dying.   I'd rather be happy than haunting.

Offline CaptainErotica

« Reply #10368 on: June 13, 2016, 08:48:18 AM »
Well guess what you are haunting. Haunting my dreams, haunting my nightmares, hell you even haunt me at work. Everywhere I look I see you and him together. I would have shared had you asked, but you went behind my back and broke my trust. We could have had lovely threesomes together, but you had to go and ruin it by sleeping with him..on our anniversary no less. Get out!

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10369 on: June 13, 2016, 11:11:26 AM »
(Bae means poop in Danish.) You sir are a disgrace to mankind. Living with you is like living with a child, clearly you were dropped on your head as a child. Who the hell mistakes  C4 for fireworks? And to think I was going to propose to you!

Offline Miscellany

« Reply #10370 on: June 13, 2016, 03:35:18 PM »
( well then,  Bae serviced the break-up well !   ;D )

Propose ?!   Well you took a little too long to do that.   While you were making up your mind,  I went out -  and got myself a cloud of cats.  That's right,  while you were fighting indecision ,  I became a crazy - cat lady !!  Good Bye.   Mr. BumBumFuzzleMittens ; needs his din-din.

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10371 on: June 13, 2016, 05:39:11 PM »
(It sure as heck, doesn't mean baby, like so many people think it does.) You are an overbearing, clingy, bossy and not to mention an alcoholic. For the last time, I am the reaper, I collect souls of the dead. How the hell did you think it was going to work between us?! Also, what a stupid name for a cat.

Offline Miscellany

« Reply #10372 on: June 13, 2016, 06:00:36 PM »
Funny you think it's a stupid cat name !  I named it after your mother.    I'm only an alcoholic because you've driven me to drink  ! Do you know how hard it is to sleep with the constant wailing of souls as you shuttle them back and forth, and - back and forth ?  It's enough to wake the dead.   See yah , BAE;D

Offline Derwaysh

« Reply #10373 on: June 13, 2016, 06:56:56 PM »
How can I correct problem when the problem is my face? :'(

~Breaks mirror and runs off wailing~ Because you deserve better. :-[

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10374 on: June 13, 2016, 07:51:17 PM »
You're a freaking ring tailed lemur! How the hell did you think we would work? Clearly you lack brains! Good-bye.