You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 06:34:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 289413 times)

Offline Belle33

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #10275 on: May 23, 2016, 06:19:58 PM »
How dare you slander my good name! I never even looked at the neighbors!  Go away! We are done!

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10276 on: May 23, 2016, 06:23:44 PM »
Just what liar would say. You have lied so many times you now have liarbetes. Look at the poor mutt, it can't even walk straight anymore. You disgust me!

Offline Belle33

« Reply #10277 on: May 23, 2016, 07:54:08 PM »
Stop making up words!  It's not as charming as it used to be.  It's over!

Offline Mnemosyne

• Mother of Life Weaving Arachnids
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Spreading spider silk like fairy dust under the violet moon
  • Virgin of Body, but not of Mind
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #10278 on: May 23, 2016, 08:21:20 PM »
You... bleached all of my black clothing. They'll never be the same. We'll never be the same.

Offline Kono

« Reply #10279 on: May 23, 2016, 09:46:48 PM »
Its kind of hard to forgive you for hitting me with your car twice, your fired.

Offline Mnemosyne

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10280 on: May 23, 2016, 09:57:22 PM »
There are a lot of things I am willing to do for love, living in the same house as your 'cooking' however is not something I can handle. Maybe we can get together again after you hire a professional chef instead of near burning the house down?

Offline Kono

« Reply #10281 on: May 23, 2016, 10:01:43 PM »
My cooking? Hah, it's so good Gordan Ramsey would hire me. Let's talk about your cooking which like the car thing ALSO sent me to the hospital. You are still fired.

Offline Mnemosyne

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10282 on: May 23, 2016, 10:04:02 PM »
You treat me like I am just another one of your employees. This isn't a business engagement. Even if it was. You can't fire me. I quit!

Offline CaptainErotica

« Reply #10283 on: May 28, 2016, 01:39:44 PM »
I thought you were the girl of my dreams, until I woke up and saw the real you. Now it's time to move on so,tootle loo.

Offline CottonKitty

« Reply #10284 on: May 29, 2016, 12:48:17 AM »
Dude, I just can't polish that underwear anymore.  I'm out.

Offline CaptainErotica

« Reply #10285 on: May 29, 2016, 02:06:19 AM »
Please you were never any good at polishing it anyway. Your sister is way better at it. You can give your key to her on your way out.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #10286 on: May 29, 2016, 08:03:24 AM »
That was low, even for you.  Except for the occasional hook ups for - you know - reasons, we are done!

Offline CaptainErotica

« Reply #10287 on: May 29, 2016, 08:33:37 AM »
What was that I can't hear you, because you are to far beneath me. Don't call me i'll call you, maybe..probably....not.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #10288 on: May 29, 2016, 08:40:30 AM »
Evil man.  I wish I had seen your true colors before now.  Better late than never.  Get out!

Offline CaptainErotica

« Reply #10289 on: May 29, 2016, 08:46:41 AM »
Get out! this is my house. you get out and take your street corner hooker clothes with you.You're gonna need them. I can't believe  I though you were the one. What was I thinking?

Offline Belle33

« Reply #10290 on: May 29, 2016, 08:52:38 AM »
If by "your house" I mean "the house I bought with my money and let you live in rent free"  then sure - get out of your house.  And no - you can't take the dog.  She's mine and she hates you as much as I do. 

Offline CaptainErotica

« Reply #10291 on: May 29, 2016, 08:55:03 AM »
You can keep the dog! You are both....Yeah, I don't even have to say it. fine i'm gone, but don't come crying back to me when you realize you want me back.  And you will want me back.

Offline Xandi

• HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #10292 on: May 29, 2016, 01:23:12 PM »
I'm sorry but I just realized how broken I am and I don't feel right about holding you back so I am setting you free. By that I mean we have to break up, but it really is all my fault, you are nothing but perfect in every way. Okay I will slink away into oblivion and watch you flourish from a distance. Farwell handsome prince.

Offline Mnemosyne

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10293 on: May 29, 2016, 01:52:59 PM »
I forgave, the scratches. I forgave the torn up furniture and pillows. I even tried to forgive the way my clothes were torn near to shreds. When you said it was 'okay' that your wild animal tried to bite my face off, on more than one occasion, I just could not let it stand anymore. I'm sorry but it is me or the dog.

Offline The Trinket Drifter

« Reply #10294 on: May 29, 2016, 04:56:10 PM »
With all the secrets and all the lies between us lately I finally decided to hire a private investigator to look into what you've been doing. He told me everything, he told me all about your addictions, about the outfits and what you're really doing at night when you tell me you had to work late. He told me he found out that what is really going on... is that you're out on escapades as the PMS Avenger... I can't be with someone like that. It's over.

Offline CaptainErotica

« Reply #10295 on: May 29, 2016, 11:46:57 PM »
Honey let me tell you something! You think just because you have rock hard abs and that pretty smile of your that you can treat me this way?  I don't this so daddy o. I'm outa here.

Offline Belle33

« Reply #10296 on: May 31, 2016, 07:23:06 PM »
You're always overdressed.  We live in a nudist colony!  I don't know why you don't understand this.  They say you have to leave since you won't follow the rules.  So - it's over.

Offline CaptainErotica

« Reply #10297 on: May 31, 2016, 07:47:45 PM »
This isn't a nudist colony it's a glorified old age home. Other than yo the last hot piece of ass I've seen around here was my own. I can't believe you actually prefer Grandpa Gabriel over me. Well you want to be with an old fart than go for it. I'm outa here!

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #10298 on: June 01, 2016, 10:49:09 PM »
Where do I begin? I will give you four reasons. One, you have no taste for the fine arts, or classical music. Two, you're too damn clingy. I can't even step outside for a cup of coffee. Three, how many times do I have to tell you to keep the dog out of our bed? Four, you have little to no skills in the bedroom, I always have to feed you instructions! I can't take it anymore, we barely have anything in common.

Offline CaptainErotica

« Reply #10299 on: June 01, 2016, 10:59:04 PM »
That's so unfair. You knew going into this that I had never been with a man before. Besides I didn't hear you complaining last night. Maybe I wouldn't be so clingy if you weren't so secretive all the damn time. Oh and it was your idea to let the dog sleep with us not mine! As for my tastes..whatever honey pie. I'm oughta her. I think I'll go back to dating women. Far less hassle.