You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 12:22:05 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 290395 times)

Offline Kurzyk

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #10150 on: December 11, 2015, 06:08:48 PM »
Dearest Amber,

Being married to you has been exciting, we've conquered empires and I've helped you craft some dangerous Magick. But you just stay up in your study, brooding over ... I don't know what anymore. Can't we enjoy the fruit of our victory? Is there no happiness that can lighten your windows?

Look it's not you, it's me. I think I need some space to find myself, see other people, you know... roam the kingdom incognito of course, maybe find some things out about myself. I wish you all the best of luck and try not to let that dark magick get a hold on you.

Kurzyk

Offline AmberStarfire

• Rogue Starlight ~ Fantasy Novelist ~ This Is Who We Are ~ Scully to his Mulder
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ❤ Snuggler of the Wyld and Hairy ❤
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #10151 on: December 11, 2015, 06:15:20 PM »
Oh Kurzyk Kurzyk Kurzyk!

What could be more fun than conquering empires together, crushing enemies beneath our.. well, my.. well-heeled shoes. You don't understand, and I must ask myself why. This is enjoyment for me. Can't you tell? Do I have a glum-resting-face?

I just enjoy it without going yay or whatever. I brood happily. Oh yes!

Go, wander the land. Just don't get recognised because they're not going to like you. Not now.  >:)

The dark magick doesn't have control over me. It's more a cozy understanding between me and the powers that be, which I think is awesome and wicked in equal measure.

Wait and see, you'll miss me!

And don't be surprised if I bang your sister while you're gone.

Offline PixelDust

« Reply #10152 on: December 12, 2015, 08:15:30 AM »
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Amber. We just want different things.

You can't live without world domination and I just need like an hour a day to play video games.

It's just not in the stars. Well, your intergalactic oppression palace is, yes. But not.. us. -dramatic sigh-

Offline Kythia

• Noooo-one Fights like Kythia no-one bites like Kythia
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • No one chain smokes Marlboro lights like Kythia
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10153 on: December 12, 2015, 09:40:25 AM »
Oh my god, PixelDust, no.  Why...why did it have to be you?  I love you so damn much and I never, never wanted to break up with you.  This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do, but the rules of the thread are unambiguous.  We have to break up. PixelDust. Why couldn't it have been someone else above me in the break up with the person above you thread?  Why?  I don't want to do this, Pixie, but I have to.  I just have to.

Offline Kythia

• Noooo-one Fights like Kythia no-one bites like Kythia
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • No one chain smokes Marlboro lights like Kythia
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10154 on: December 12, 2015, 02:05:28 PM »
You know, the biggest problem with having a clone lover grown from DNA extracted from your toenails is occasionally they do stupid shit like the above.  If that stupid cow had just held off for a bit someone else would have posted and we'd still be together with PixelDust.  But noooooo. Dozy bitch had to go and post.

I'm sick of her, I really am.  Let this be the official notice: me and clone-me are no more.

Offline PixelDust

« Reply #10155 on: December 12, 2015, 02:08:24 PM »
You know, the biggest problem with having a clone lover grown from DNA extracted from your toenails is occasionally they do stupid shit like the above.  If that stupid cow had just held off for a bit someone else would have posted and we'd still be together with PixelDust.  But noooooo. Dozy bitch had to go and post.

I'm sick of her, I really am.  Let this be the official notice: me and clone-me are no more.

AHAHHAHAAahahahhaaaa!! OMG! *roles on the floor*  XD

Oh, and you and your clone can take a hike.  Your stuff is on the hover bus waiting outside.   Now GIT!  *swats the butt*

Offline NomadicNovak

« Reply #10156 on: December 12, 2015, 02:57:52 PM »
Listen Pixel, it was great while it lasted.  We had alot of laughs along the way. And im sure given a different situation maybe it would've worked out. But honestly every time I looked in your eyes I was always left wanting more. And possibly a little shaken. So go forth and find the one in your life that will make you happy.
  Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to destroy Jotunheim

Offline MasterMischief

« Reply #10157 on: December 12, 2015, 05:46:30 PM »
Look, you are a wonderful lady.  It's not you.  It's me.  Actually, it is you, but we can just pretend it's me. Ok?

Offline Phantomhive

• The cursed Phantomhive.
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Sebastian you're despicable yet irresistible.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #10158 on: December 13, 2015, 04:26:34 AM »
Its not you its me oh it is you so old I wanna puke liven up Llama and I just might come back... Who the f*** am I kidding I am so stupid if I think I will ever get back with you. Considering how many times I have told you it's over already.

Darn it get a clue llama you are not my type any more.

Phantom: Sebastian put the Llama on a spit will you.
Sebastian: At once my Lady.

Leave me alone and I will stop the spit roast otherwise your llama will be cooked. CLEAR?

P

Offline NomadicNovak

« Reply #10159 on: December 13, 2015, 02:26:29 PM »
*sighs* Phantom dear I thought we had this talk before. But I see I must once again help you move along. If you'll just wait... ahh *dusts off the soapbox* now if only I can find.. oh there it is! *grabs the mic, stepping onto the soapbox*
  Listen love, I know we agreed to be friends,  but you've seem to forget that is all we agreed on. I must admit it's nice to see you wanting my attention. It's cute at most, though thats all it is.
  I've moved on. Have gone on to new and better things, while finding someone who actually loves me. Please I beg you. Move on, explore the world. But remember the only thing we are, are friends,  and nothing more. I'm sorry I had to do this again.  *steps of soapbox and walks away*

Offline Phantomhive

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10160 on: December 13, 2015, 04:26:30 PM »
*snatches MY soapbox* was my idea to begin with get yer own woman.  *gets up on it and doesn't want or need the mic. Voice projects*

Novak,
you must be joking surely to say you have found someone else. They must be blind to your world domination kick.  And you tell me it was to grab my attention. I have seen your kick begin very subtly and get to the point it rules your life. If the big dude down below heard you He would do something about you. Surely you can't think that we can remain friends when you tell such pork pies. I don't even want to be your friend anymore. It's over completely leave me alone and you will get your wish of instigating our breakup. (Which you really didn't because if you had read your texts you would have found my dear Juan letter weeks ago.) Now how about THAT.

*gets off MY soapbox and takes it with me walking away from the stage*

P

Offline NomadicNovak

« Reply #10161 on: December 13, 2015, 05:19:41 PM »
You know its times like this I realize that breaking up my with you was a good idea. Just. *pulls out a Capsule and throwing it behind me to turn into a concert stage.* soo much better. *steps onto the stage clearing throat* this time I'll go Micless.
  Just when i think its over, you have to pull me back in with your insanity. everywhere i turn there you are insisting that it's you whose doing the break up. I admit It was a fun game at first. But now you have went from healthy to insane. It worries me. Your
right eye can't stop twitching. Some times I'll find you in a ball. Rocking back and forth insisting your breaking up with me. This break up has taken you over.
  Now yes I do admit fault with my whole world domination. my need for being a Demonic Empress did take me over. But remember you ignored me for someone else first.
  I wish I could do something for you. But your completely mad. And I have no idea what I can do to fix that for you. Except to say. Its me, not you whose breaking whatever this is apart. Goodbye.
 *takes out my broom and flys away*

N

Offline Phantomhive

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10162 on: December 14, 2015, 01:15:37 AM »
About time and DONT COME BACK.

The nerved thinking its my right eye. It's MY LEFT you don't even see which eye is the seal man you are blinded by your obsession and again you started it all off with your domination kick I am over it. You respond again and I'll show  you what ignorance truly is.

Build a bridge, get over it and straighten out yer facts ... My father usedd to say "Please engage brain before shooting your mouth off.

We are so done and I* started it you **************

P

PS Don't bother me again or you will know what royal pissed off is like.

Offline Renegade Vile

« Reply #10163 on: December 14, 2015, 07:02:44 AM »
When we first got together, I thought we shared something special. The love for topless tea serving is one that cannot be found in many walks of life. But when I met you at that two-day, ten-people convention, I believed we were a match made in heaven.

Things have changed.

When is the last time you surprised me with topless tea in bed on a morning? Can't remember? Well, neither can I. You keep lying around, half-naked, sipping cups on couches; other people's couches, probably!

I'm going to find someone who respects my increasingly weird and niche kinks for what they are: lunacy. Good day, madame and I hope we never meet again!

Offline Phantomhive

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10164 on: December 14, 2015, 08:38:01 AM »
Why the nerve. I thought it was a great adventure but then said adventur wore off. Your kinks were fun at first but the repetition became boring. Why is it always about the butler. He is the best at tea service semi naked or not *dramatic sigh* I guess it was fun while it lasted but now you are right. We are done. "Sebastian show this lunatic to the door please"

Offline NomadicNovak

« Reply #10165 on: December 14, 2015, 06:19:44 PM »
About time and DONT COME BACK.

The nerved thinking its my right eye. It's MY LEFT you don't even see which eye is the seal man you are blinded by your obsession and again you started it all off with your domination kick I am over it. You respond again and I'll show  you what ignorance truly is.

Build a bridge, get over it and straighten out yer facts ... My father usedd to say "Please engage brain before shooting your mouth off.

We are so done and I* started it you **************

P

PS Don't bother me again or you will know what royal pissed off is like.

May I just say before I continue that was a great read. And I'm  so enjoying this XD

New Orleans, Louisiana
Dec,14,2015
4:00 PM
Dear Phantom,
Iíve rewritten this letter a thousand times trying to find hopefully the right enough words that would have some effect on you to leave me alone. Though the only thing that Iím able to convey, is the rage that I find myself barely holding back.
  Iím trying so hard to understand where youíre coming from with all this Madness. Trying to make sense of the words that you used in an attempt to hurt me with, because I decided to better myself and my life.
  At the same time though, I can not help but see the reason why we started this relationship. The whole cat and mouse game is so accelerating, and we all know how Iím a sucker for an adrenaline rush.
  Honestly Iím just babbling right now. Iím still in shock that you had the nerve to follow me to my new home. Yes you canít lie, I saw you. Just please love, for the both of us. Move on.
  Go experience live again! Find someone who loves you just as much as you think you love me. Youíre a amazing person. You deserve the best. So for the last time I say goodbye.

Sincerely,
Nomadic Novak

Offline Phantomhive

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10166 on: December 14, 2015, 07:36:31 PM »
*Facepalms gets on soapbox for the last time.*

You only think you saw me I want to know just how I can be there when I am at my estate in Canada. OMFG why why WHY would I waste my time when I do not love you any more!!!! If you would just shut up and leave ME alone I would stop replying but no. AGAIN you make it all about you. Besides I don't like Louisana FFS and if you think you are just holding your rage let me tell you you BEEP BEEP BEEP of a woman I don't need you I don't want you GET OUT OF MY LIFE and stop sending me telegrams, letters, emails, texts and voicemails. I do not want to see any further correspondence from you and it takes a mad cow to kn ow a mad cow in my eyes if you are that worried about my sanity STOP THE TALKING then and only then can I do the same.

You need to stop perpetuating the drama you are creating woman.

Gees what will it take to get this monkey off my back.

P

PS This is really getting old.

Offline Somnifera

• The aggressively autochorissexual xenophile.
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • A mouthful of tendrils behind a civil smile~
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10167 on: December 16, 2015, 04:59:43 PM »
The email that arrived three days later read:

None of this makes any sense. Why were you yelling? Mad cow? I'm sorry, I'm sorry for what happened to you and I'm sorry I didn't break this off sooner and I'm sorry because it probably makes me a bad person to say that... but all I can say is sorry. It's totally fucked up that they let that shit leak into your water, I don't know what to say; when I think about how it's messed up your head I just...I just really hope you can get in disability and live a good life and maybe, who knows, they can reverse the cognitive damage and let you remember how to be 'normal'.

But just so you don't think I'm leaving you because of the accident, believe me, I'm not. I let this go on too long, I didn't realize I was aromantic and I just figured I should be with someone that way because it's the right thing to do.

But it was never real. I'm sorry it had to end this way and I'm sorry about what happened to your brain. You used to be so funny and smart. I have no idea who you are now and I don't know if you'll ever be able to have a coherent conversation again. I worry they'll put you in some kind of clinic or something and it makes me want to cry.

But for some reason, I don't.

Bye.

I'm sorry.

Offline Stone

• I'd sell your heart to the junkman, baby, for a buck. For a buck.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Shedding every value our mothers taught.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10168 on: December 17, 2015, 12:03:07 PM »
I'm fine with the tentacles and the slime,
And all that xenobiology studying time
But when you bring your girlfriend home
And tell her to perform
The face hugger with you?
That's not fine.
I gotta draw the line.
Git.

Offline Phantomhive

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10169 on: December 17, 2015, 02:24:32 PM »
Dearest Stone I have to tell ya,

Life was good. Breakfasts in bed were always fun. The sex was great.The vacations were the best because they were with you. But making everything you say poetic? That's become the sore point in our relationship. Everything must rhyme with you. I can't stand it. If you can't talk like a normal person I'm sorry but I must pack and leave you. I will always love you and we will always have Paris.

Regards
P

Offline MrDisclosure

« Reply #10170 on: January 03, 2016, 12:51:12 PM »
Dear Phantomhive,

let's be frank: We have never been happy together.

Have a good life,
D

PS: I took the Mustang.

Offline Chi

« Reply #10171 on: January 03, 2016, 12:54:48 PM »
I'm sorry but it's not me it's you. You have halitosis, nasty athlete's foot that smells like a dead buzzard, you're clingy, the sex sucked, I couldn't give you head because I've never met anyone who had moss growing in their crotch before. Not only that but your table manners make a pig eating at a slop trough look like it's learned to eat with the Queen.

Really, it's all you babe.

Oh and you can keep the dog, he shits on your side of the bed anyway

Offline Swashbuckler

• For my part, if a man must needs be a knave I would have him a debonair knave... It makes your sin no worse as I conceive, to do it ŗ la mode and stylishly.
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Someone took my mood ring, not sure how I feel it
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10172 on: January 03, 2016, 03:57:58 PM »
The allergies!  Good god the allergies!

Plus, you are a little TOO free with those vines, thankyouverymuch...

#noplantsinthewinter

Offline Chi

« Reply #10173 on: January 03, 2016, 07:48:36 PM »
I heard what you sailors do on those long voyages at sea, and baby, you've got crabs so bad they're barnacles

Offline Ananym

« Reply #10174 on: January 04, 2016, 03:53:36 PM »
It's over.  When I said we could get back to nature this isn't want I was thinking about.