You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 02:40:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 290349 times)

Offline Skye

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #100 on: April 08, 2009, 01:35:12 PM »
I tried...I did. But-like bigger boobs...I'm sorry. *Shows you the door.*

Offline Rider of Wind

• Dance with me, make me sway.
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • I'll tell you what I lost. I lost my mind.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #101 on: April 08, 2009, 01:41:49 PM »
I'm sorry but the way you walk bothers me and I just can't stand the sight of you anymore. Please leave. I'm taking the dog, you can have the children.

Offline Skye

« Reply #102 on: April 08, 2009, 01:45:39 PM »
That firec***** thing-THAT bothers me. *Holds up a razor and some shaving cream.* It's either this or-nah, you know what...you can just go.

*Actually feels bad typing this but could not help myself. Hugs ROTW tight.*

Offline Rider of Wind

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #103 on: April 08, 2009, 01:51:43 PM »
*giggles*

Well FINE then! You can go have fun with your little winged 'friends'. JUST CALL THEM WHAT THEY ARE! f*** buddies! There I said it!

*turns away huffily*

Now I think you should go.

Offline Skye

« Reply #104 on: April 08, 2009, 01:56:42 PM »
I don't like how you openly flash people that right breast of yours-right in front of me. You think they can't see through your hair? I can't be with someone who does it more than I do. So we're done. *Shakes head and walks off.*

*Snort laughs.*

Offline Corinthi

« Reply #105 on: April 09, 2009, 04:19:46 AM »
"Look baby, it isn't you, it's me. Well, actually, it's sort of you. The sex was amazing, but that whole suck a piece of my soul out each time I get off is getting really old. Plus, how am I supposed to introduce you to my parents? 'Mom, Dad, this is Reign. She's a succubus who's spent all of eternity corrupting the souls of men through hot deviant sex and condemning them to an eternity of damnation after wards.' No matter how good your resume might be, that's a nonstarter. We're Methodists."

Offline Ryieahna

• Impish Innocence
  • Deverified
  • Enchanted
  • Keep smiling, even when inside you're broken.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2009, 11:09:45 PM »
Sorry cor hon,  but Methodists just weird me out. It's not gonna work.  How am I supposed to do my blood sacrifices with you hovering over me with your bible all the time?

Offline Corinthi

« Reply #107 on: April 10, 2009, 01:58:30 AM »
Of course I'm dumping you, Ryieahna. Just look at you, kissing other men...women... whatever the heck that androgynous person is. I wouldn't even have minded if you'd been discrete, but you leave photographic evidence of your indiscretion wherever you go.

Offline Rider of Wind

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #108 on: April 10, 2009, 03:25:03 AM »
I'm sorry Cor but I just can't handle the eyes, they freak me out at night with their glowing and stuff. I'm starting to get a tic from lack of sleep and do you know where the cat went because she's been missing...

Offline Tankou

« Reply #109 on: April 10, 2009, 01:49:57 PM »
Hey Rider, I think we gotta cut it off. The fact that you ae constantly strip-teasing me is a little annoying, and I don't think there is any privacy in this relationship what with you breast always out in the open. You know I just want those to be a little exclusive to me, and all.

Offline Skye

« Reply #110 on: April 10, 2009, 02:49:18 PM »
*Throws all your things out into the lawn.* The 'cuteness' is just too much for me. And feeding on your soul gives me hairballs, and I can't take it anymore!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 06:31:41 PM by Reign »

Offline Corinthi

« Reply #111 on: April 10, 2009, 03:57:51 PM »
Dammit woman. I can't stand you stealing my jeans anymore. Especially when your butt looks so much better in them than mine does. Out, out!

Offline Skye

« Reply #112 on: April 10, 2009, 04:13:52 PM »
You never smile. I feel like I'm dating a robot. I'm leaving...and keeping the jeans! *Throws butt implants at you.*

Offline Tankou

« Reply #113 on: April 10, 2009, 06:30:23 PM »
You know honey, you just don't have enough color in your wardrobe. I just can't take having someone who sees all the world in black and white, anhd that awful red blood color. Get some blue, and we'll talk... And give me back my shirt! -Pinches butt while ghrabbing shirt-

Offline Skye

« Reply #114 on: April 10, 2009, 06:45:29 PM »
Being my friend on Myspace doesn't count as dating! And I already have a boyfriend! He's a drow...and he's going to eff you up! *Chuckles.*

Offline Tankou

« Reply #115 on: April 10, 2009, 07:07:28 PM »
I am tired of you slapping me in the face when we do it doggie style! It's bad enough that you take part of my soul, but the wing slapping is like adding insult to injury you know?

Offline CandyLips

« Reply #116 on: April 10, 2009, 07:13:26 PM »
I'm sorry, Tank, but you know I love ears.. I just.. I hate trying to nibble and suck on your ear then getting nothing but shedding fur in my mouth.. It.. It just isn't working out.. I'm sorry..

Offline Tankou

« Reply #117 on: April 10, 2009, 07:25:47 PM »
Sorry Cany, but with your... "Attire" it's really hard to get close to you, and when we have sex I get tired of being all sticky. We gotta break it off.

Offline Mnemaxa

« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2009, 07:27:06 PM »
Sorry Tenkou, but I just realized I'm gay.  Just not for you.

Offline Skye

« Reply #119 on: April 10, 2009, 07:29:56 PM »
You say you're a boy...but you look like a girl...and now you tell me you've been gay all along? Or did I turn you gay? It's all too much to take...plus your red eye gives me the creeps. *Shivers and flashes you an apologetic look, before running away.*

Offline CandyLips

« Reply #120 on: April 10, 2009, 07:43:15 PM »
I think I stopped wanting to be with you when I woke up one night and you were ontop of me, staring down at me.. I know I said you scared me in a joking way, but I was serious.. You really scared me.. So I'm just gonna go pack my things and I'll be heading out.. Just.. Don't follow me..

Offline Tankou

« Reply #121 on: April 10, 2009, 11:30:23 PM »
What? Do you really love all that candy more than me?!? It really makes me feel good to know that I don't equal candy. I am sorry I couldn't be sweet enough for you! Goodbye! -slams door while walking out- *hehe*

Offline Desiree

« Reply #122 on: April 11, 2009, 05:10:51 PM »
Ever since reading The Tell-Tale Heart, your big blue eyes just make me want to murder someone... so its just not working out.

Offline Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #123 on: April 11, 2009, 05:38:11 PM »
I just can't take you leaving your panties everywhere! It's over, I'm sorry. It's just we... don't work.

Offline Corinthi

« Reply #124 on: April 11, 2009, 06:31:19 PM »
I'm sorry. I tried, I really did. But your cigar smoking is just a no go for me, Nick. It's not the 1940s anymore. Heck, isn't not the 20th century anymore. Buy some nicotine patches and change with the times.

PS. I'm leaving you for Samuel L. Jackson. He's so dreamy.