You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 08:11:51 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: dysfunctional vending machine  (Read 502 times)

Online stormkittenTopic starter

• Dark Goddess of Rain
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Psycho Kitten Wants to Play Violently
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 12
dysfunctional vending machine
« on: March 09, 2009, 01:42:18 PM »
This is sorta morbid (or has potential to be) and it highly amused me....

In a dark dysmal hallway there sits a lone blinking light. As you come up to it it says cola on the side. However, when you put a dollar and two quarters into it, it gives you a dead president and two quarterbacks instead of a coke.

In fine print it tells that it's the "Disfunctional Vending Machine: caution, anything put into the machine comes back defective! Use at own risk"

How the game works is that someone will put something into the machine... and the next person posts what the other person recieves. Then that person posts about what they put in the machine.

Very much like the wish defect only this time it's a vending machine and there for is improbably funny trying to imagine said items coming out of the slot.

person 1: I put in a pen, some coffee grounds, a tire swing, and a gardenia.

person 2: You get in return a vaguely round, viney creature that hangs in trees, shaking with wild energy, and continually tries to use its inky tendrils to write bad poetry on anything that sits still long enough.

I put in Hillary Clinton, some matches, a can of gasoline, and my snotty tissue.

I put in a bottle of wine, a copy machine, and three mosquitoes.

Offline leelan

Re: dysfunctional vending machine
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 08:58:38 PM »
You get in return a small bee shaped insect with an addiction to grapes and when drinking will make copies of your DNA and place them on all pieces of paper nearby ready for faxing.

I put in 4 cherries, a tranquilizer dart, and a pair of vampire fangs.

Offline lexxusbabe

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 01:57:34 PM »
You get a vampire who has the advantage of tranquilizer vision, but since he's a virgin he's too shy to look potential victims in the eyes...

I've rolled in: Homer Simpson, a great dane and a book on ancient Egypt.

Offline Aaleril

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 07:35:09 AM »
You are greeted by the great Pharaoh Simpson who honors your presence with the creation of a doughnut pyramid with the "help" of his slave Great Danes.

I place a Gundam model, a bottle of Bordeaux Wine, and a Band-aid!

Offline Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 07:50:09 AM »
You get a sticky giant robot that walks around like a drunk Katamari by pulling up buildings with his adhesiveness.

I put a moon rock, a cherry bomb, and Cajun seasonings in.