You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 13, 2021, 01:22:30 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Batman: Nightwalker Rendezvous (M for F)  (Read 225 times)

Offline KnowThySireTopic starter

• Spry Hunk; Assassino
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Smut's my forte.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Batman: Nightwalker Rendezvous (M for F)
« on: June 02, 2020, 01:51:01 am »
Batman: Nightwalker; my new obsession. I hope to peak the interest of the proper lass for this. PM me to get things rolling if your fancy happens to be nabbed. I'm only seeking female RPers to play the role of Madeline.

Story Plot Details (Spoilers In Case You Haven't Read)
The tale of Batman: Nightwalker is a precursor to Bruce Wayne officially taking on the mantle of Batman to avenge his parent's legacy. To be honest, I was riveted by this story, mainly from Bruce's female counterpart involved, Madeline Wallace. She was presented with such a dangerously charming quality I'm susceptible to. Bruce as well considering how he'd showed a keenness towards her as he paid her visits in her cell at Arkham Asylum. At the end of the story, Madeline follows suits with the plans of the group, the Nightwalkers, having her confronted by Bruce. There's a solemn moment where the honesty of their feelings are shared, not once but twice. Such tenderness is superseded by the dire finale awaiting them, however, as Madeline finds herself struck by a bullet from her own brother's gun that has her and Bruce left to share their goodbye. The devastation that Bruce shows is powerful. Yet, in the epilogue, Madeline is revealed to have orchestrated a ruse in her fate and she goes on the run. This is where I want to commence our story. Years later, when both Madeline and Bruce are more mature from their respective journeys. Obviously, Bruce embraces his dark persona as Gotham's protector, Batman, but for Madeline, I feel her path should be decided by my astounding partner. Whether she strives for a life respectful in the parameters of society, keeps to the allure of crime, or simply struggles internally from the hectic past will be up to you.

Disclaimer: Usually, I'm not too specific in the qualifications of my partner, but I would prefer for a knowledge of the original story to be had. Also, my hope is that this RP doesn't get confused with hate-fucking. While the plot may be steered toward some (everybody needs a stress reliever), the relationship between the main characters will be more of a torn romance kind of deal overall. I do foresee a happy ending, but can be coerced otherwise.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 01:54:35 am by KnowThySire »