You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 05:23:49 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Well..the obligatory Im looking for a game post (1 on 1 or otherwise)  (Read 915 times)

TerasMagx

I might be over using that specific title but at least those who have caught my introduction will get the idea that is it myself. I feel more or less comfortable with the website as a whole and should like to offer my services skills and desires. I will try and break things down into the two different categories so that I don't confuse anyone.

On the first, group long-term games. I would be most interested in playing in a set-system with a mid to heavy theme too it or allowed within it. The game can be heavily story based or just an excuses for plenty of sexual adventures, for the moment I am open to either. I subscribe to the basic fantasy traditions, so dnd would be great to get a hold of. Shadowrun might also be fun (though my Local gaming store sold out of the 4th ediiton books so I have no way of getting a hold of them, not at least until I get the cable set up on my computers on the 21st or so. I am also open to freeform systems, either home-brewed or with no rules to speak of. I have extensive experience playing in such fields and would just prefer the chance of venue to a rules governed system more to begin with I think. Still I'll take whatever flys my way.

On the second bit, the one on one scenes. Those seem to be fairly popular and I can see why, having experience with things at least something like them for some time now. I would be more then happy to explore any number of topics and subjects with those interested in such things. With the addeum that I would prefer such play also to be moderate or heavy in nature. My own role in such remaining either dominant or equal partner as the one I would be scening with would prefer. Im sure there are more then a few quite skilled dominants out there that would love to get there hands on me in such play as well but for the moment I would prefer not to go down such a path. As for my preferences, I do not care either way what the sex of the person I pose with in an OOC basis, but for sexual play I will require the character I play against to be female.

I do hope this is the right thing to do. I will be looking into beginning my own game so as too offer some role-playing avenues of my own and not just drawing on the already established resources when I get more comfortable with the people and scheme of things here, as well as get some time (arg holidays arg!)

Offline AutumnFury

Re: Well..the obligatory Im looking for a game post (1 on 1 or otherwise)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2005, 06:53:19 PM »
I'm always interested in starting a one on one roleplay with someone that writes like you do. :D PM me if you're interested in starting a one on one any time soon.

Offline Elvi

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2005, 07:06:40 PM »
I much prefer a "power struggle" over the sub/dom stance.

Tried the sub roles, they always seem to end up becoming more than a match for those attempting to be dominating. This in the end is unfare on the players I was playing with.

I have to admit I am rather good at dominanace, but I only choose to play it now and then, it becomes tedious in the end and I want to be challenged not cowtowed to.

As for preference?
Chuck a challenge at me and watch.......*grins evily*

So if you fancy a struggle to see who can be more dominant and fancy trying to beat a freeformer, then bring it on big boy......
*Slaps and throws down her elbow length gauntlet*

« Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 07:08:32 PM by Elvi »

Offline AutumnFury

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2005, 07:16:30 PM »
I much prefer a "power struggle" over the sub/dom stance.

Tried the sub roles, they always seem to end up becoming more than a match for those attempting to be dominating. This in the end is unfare on the players I was playing with.

I have to admit I am rather good at dominanace, but I only choose to play it now and then, it becomes tedious in the end and I want to be challenged not cowtowed to.

As for preference?
Chuck a challenge at me and watch.......*grins evily*

So if you fancy a struggle to see who can be more dominant and fancy trying to beat a freeformer, then bring it on big boy......
*Slaps and throws down her elbow length gauntlet*

Ooooooooooh, challenge issued! *Starts filming.* This oughta be good. :D

Offline Elvi

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2005, 07:38:24 PM »
Script negotiations in motion as we speak Autumn.........*grins*

Offline AutumnFury

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2005, 07:40:00 PM »
Script negotiations in motion as we speak Autumn.........*grins*

No problemo mi amiga.

Offline Elvi

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2005, 08:18:35 PM »
Just get the cameras and lights ready, I think I have got a challenge on my hands here...

Offline AutumnFury

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2005, 08:34:26 PM »
*tests the filming equipment. Thumbs up.* ready to go!