LOVER/BEST FRIEND for ORIGINAL CHARACTER [M/M]

Started by Sekah, May 26, 2020, 08:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sekah

LOVER/BEST FRIEND for JAMAAL WALKER (SEKAH)

Desired Sexual Orientation: Gay, bi, or pansexual
Smut Desires: Ideally, I'd like them to be open to a romance or smut with Jamaal. I tend to like rough stuff. Hit me up if you do too!
Desired Position: Dom, Switch, Romantic Top.
Face Claim Suggestions: Lance Gross (left), Tyrell Carter (right), Boris Kodjoe, Chadwick Boseman, Adonis Bosso
O/O's: ONS AND OFFS

Jamaal grew up in the suburbs of Charlotte, North Carolina, and had not an idyllic childhood, but certainly a lot of happy memories of baking with his no-nonsense businesswoman mother, flour everywhere, and being carried out to the beach by his father, and particularly of his family's matriarch, the slim and still-beautiful Grandma Amoy, who took his demonological education in hand.

Grandma Amoy warned him she could only teach him Jamaican forms of magic, since she emigrated from her native Jamaica to North Carolina as a young adult to follow her American beau Robbie, Jamaal's grandfather. She encouraged him to seek out other forms of magic and learn them, too.

Jamaal was accepted into many schools, a bright boy with what everyone encouraged him and believed to be a bright future. He decided after some soul-searching to go to Morehouse College. His sister, Aaliyah, was getting a civil union with her long-time partner Jessica Cole.

Jamaal’s family was targeted by a powerful demon. His parents collected fine art, and a demon wanted a piece. His mother wouldn’t sell. It was the summer after Jamaal’s senior year. He’d just been accepted into his first choice. He was out late celebrating.

He came home to a nightmare. Robbers had broken into his home, killed his family. Taken the art and anything else they could sell.

Jamaal went into a cycle of grief and rage. He didn’t even tell Morehouse he wasn’t coming. He just didn’t show up.

He spent years using his pathfinding to track down the robbers. Consumed by the desire to bring them to justice, he finally surprised them. He tied them up. He meant to kill them.

Instead, he sat down and talked to them. He told them what it was like, losing his parents fresh out of high school.

He talked, and then he let them go.

One of the robbers was moved by his story. He turned his partners in, and after serving his time in jail, he found Jamaal again. They became friends.

THAT'S WHERE YOU COME IN.

This character is his friend, someone who took everything from Jamaal and dearly would like to give it all back again. Not someone who's a stranger to living on the wrong side of the law, but he has a heart.

I'm open to either starting our story from the moment he tracks Jay down, newly out of jail. I'm also open to starting it wherein they've known each other for a while. Whichever appeals to the taker, though the first appeals to me most.

One small note: Raceplay is really not a kink for me, and I don't want to write with someone who's reduced this character's complexities down to a big black cock. As long as you're not doing those two things, though, I'm totally open! I'd love to write with you, hit me up!
LOOKING FOR NEW STORIES | FRIENDLY AND OPEN

WRITES: M/M + F/F + F/M (NOT AS F) + NON-BINARY  (AS/AGAINST)

ONS & OFFS | CRAVINGS | CHARACTERS

A/As 12/14/22: Update to Crisis Situation. | wiki | commissions & presents of my characters