In Search of 1/1 PF 1e

Started by National Acrobat, May 24, 2020, 10:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

National Acrobat

Having been part of a few group PF games that did not launch successfully, I'd love to do some one-on-one Pathfinder with someone, homebrew, or pre-existing adventure is fine. Preferred settings would be Faerun, Greyhawk or Homebrew. I'd like to craft a story, either having interconnected smaller quests to build a campaign, or having a larger, far ranging plot. I'd be willing to serve as the guide/Gm to facilitate encounters, etc. I like a good mix of story, puzzles, exploration and action, and really enjoy playing a game where romance, etc. is part of the campaign, hence a duo of pcs out exploring/questing. They could be an established couple or meet in the course of the first adventure, and I have plenty of ideas for scenarios.

I'd really love to do something centered on the elves of Faerun or Greyhawk, maybe get a little in depth with them and their history, there are plenty of possibilities.

I like high fantasy, so I'm fine with 25 point buy and a higher level than something low. I'd prefer the game to be FxF, but I'm willing to discuss other options, see my On's and Off's to see what I'm willing to play as far as gender and general likes and dislikes.

I'd prefer to do M/F or F/F, but would entertain M/M in the case of the pc opposite mine being a trap or very feminine in appearance. There's plenty to discuss for anyone that's interesting.

Thanks for looking.

National Acrobat