UPDATED, as of 5.6.09
******See the very bottom*******
Looking for people to join a Pokemon group RP. So far, this is what we have as the information goes.Already Found:Team One
- First male Trainer:
- Dominant/Sadistic Trainer (Maximillion Crowloft as Adrian Fowl)
- Adrian's team of female Pokemon:
Umbreon (Myself as Umbre)
- Leafeon (Feyona as Valeria)
- Skarmory (Prismwind as Serena)
- Other Pokemon:
- Cubone (Shihong as Obdura)
- Unowned by Adrian, choosing to follow him around Team Two
- Second male Trainer:
- _ Trainer (Alexander as Daren Mason)
- Alexander's team of female Pokemon:
- Luxray (karmatrik as Lexia)
- Meowth (storyliver as Alma)
- Houndoom (Korbl as Abby)
- Other Pokemon: Intrested, but not sure:
- Additional Info:
- Looking for more female Pokemon. The max limit is 6 owned Pokemon per Trainer, considering we have found a second trainer for a second Pokemon team, though that is only if there are enough interested people. So if you are interested, don't be afraid to speak up. =P A note about this: The maximum limit may change. For example: Adrian's cubone is not a part of his team, as she chooses to only follow him around and not be owned. So if there are any other Pokemon that choose to do this, please be sure to let us know so we can list things accordingly. Pokemon that choose to not be part of either of the Trainer's teams will be listed as
Other Pokemon under the appropriate Trainer, meaning they don't want to be 'owned' but will follow that specific Trainer around.
- The female Pokemon don't need to be played by just females.
- Inter-Pokemon relationships are possible, but the Trainer might well try to place them apart.
- True to the Pokemon world. There will be battles, and even a story as the Trainer travels around.
- If there are enough people, there could be a real struggle between the Pokemon themselves, trying to become the best in the Trainer's eyes
- Anyone else who wants to join the roleplay can start as a wild pokemon, optional for capture.Update
Maximillion and myself have started our part of the roleplay, even though we don't have all of the players yet - so that he can catch his first Pokemon (my character, Umbre) - and Alexander has done the same. Everyone else will be alerted when it moves along and they can enter.
Here is where all other participating players and/or those who are interested can view the team roleplays now as they are coming along.The Cruel Passions of a Trainer's Mind
- Maximillion's Team StartPaving their way.
- Alexander's Team Start
(Don't forget to bookmark! =3) Also:
Feel free, if you're a definite player, to post a picture + character sheet of your Pokemon (as I have) for future reference and other interested parties. =PFor any additional information - and for anyone who's interested - feel free to post in this thread or PM me to set everything up.
Tacks on a note here...
Just as a reminder to everyone. Be sure to check all of this information on a regular basis, as I don't mark any of the edits I make - such as when I add people to teams and stuff like that. I'm just trying to make sure that everyone is staying up to date on what's going on, because it's important that everybody stays notified of the progress. ALSO:
For anyone wishing to join the roleplay. Again, Max and myself have started already, so that we can get it all rolling, and Alexander has started his part now as well. But I don't know when exactly we'll start adding everyone else in. So be patient and I will
make sure to let everyone know when it gets far enough along for other players to step in. And remember to check back regularly for updates. Thanks! =3 ****** ~!NEW ALERT!~
I've already spoken to Max about this, to alert him to how I feel and I wanted to let you all know as well.... But I've really lost interest in the group roleplay. I'm not feeling it at all anymore.
I know that it sucks and everything, but I just...don't have the same enthusiasm I had when Max and I first started it.
Just wanted to let everybody know what's going on.
From now on, I think that Max will be taking over this thread, even though I am the one who started it, considering that I'm bowing out. It would only make sense.
I hope that anyone else who joins the group will enjoy it and hopefully it will pick up and get better.
Sincerely, ~ Z.G.