You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 02, 2021, 11:34:10 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Misty's Romance Roleplay Hunt (F seeking M primarily)  (Read 514 times)

Offline MistyMoonTopic starter

Misty's Romance Roleplay Hunt (F seeking M primarily)
« on: May 18, 2020, 12:31:11 am »
Little Roleplay Search

Little about myself ~
I prefer playing female but have no problem playing male characters, and do primarily MxF roleplays.
I range in replies from 3lines to a good paragraph usually going off of my partner and inspiration.(I aim for quality over quantity)
I am looking for a long term roleplay that we will be able to savor for a long time or even possibly go into second generations if we make it that far.
I am willing to do short little romps and stories too just let me know upfront
I can handle multiple characters(not necessary for you) and sometimes enjoy playing side characters to help move the plot and have it be more than just out characters in a world all alone with faceless people everywhere.

Romance is a must I am a sucker for romance it does not have to be our main plot but would like it being sprinkled throughout.

What I hope to find ~
Someone who enjoys building worlds and adding to plotlines/drama.
Willing to let me know if they would like something changed or are no longer interested.
A new friend I enjoy chatting and getting to know people so if you are comfortable with that I would love a new friend.(not mandatory for roleplay but would be enjoyable)

◤RP story types◥
I love a bit of everything and anything

Medieval
Fantasy
Humans
Creatures
(post/pre)Apocalyptic

Enemy to lovers
Forbidden romance
Soulmates
Love triangles

Categories I am fine playing in ~

Non-Adult Sandbox
Light
Bondage(some)
Non-Con
Human
Exotic(some)

If you don't see something that you are interested in please let me know anyways and I will let you know if it piques my interest.

If you have any questions or anything just let me know.

LOOKING FOR ~

Werewolf plots

Angel and demons

Animals

Threesomes

Plot ideas - Can be altered to fit both of our wants/needs they are just generalized ideas

Medieval werewolf -
A farm girl finds a man in the forest unconscious and surrounded by wolves and saves him bringing him into her home she nurses him back to health not knowing he is a werewolf who was nearly killed by a pack rivalled to his.

Lonely desire -
He is a successful man running his own business living in a amazing upscale apartment due to working so much he has become lonely and hired a live in maid.(this plot can be a little of anything. non-con, romance or sexual exploration)

Wolves -
A female wolf from a zoo is released into the wild upon her zoo closing down due to being bread in captivity she had no survival skills and finds herself faced against a pack of wolves (The main male could either be a lone wolf male who ends up protecting her or a wolf from the pack)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 08:15:05 pm by MistyMoon »

Re: Misty's Romance Roleplay Hunt
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 01:19:52 am »
Poke~

Re: Misty's Romance Roleplay Hunt (F seeking M primarily)
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 08:08:26 pm »
Added 3 general plot ideas willing to change and adapt them to a partner's wants!