Misty's Search

Started by MistyMoon, May 17, 2020, 05:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MistyMoon

Little Roleplay Search

Little about myself ~
I prefer playing female but have no problem playing male characters, and do primarily MxF roleplays.
I range in replies from 3lines to a good paragraph usually going off of my partner and inspiration.(I aim for quality over quantity)
I am looking for a long term roleplay that we will be able to savor for a long time or even possibly go into second generations if we make it that far.
I can handle multiple characters(not necessary for you) and sometimes enjoy playing side characters to help move the plot and have it be more than just out characters in a world all alone with faceless people everywhere.

Romance is a must I am a sucker for romance it does not have to be our main plot but would like it being sprinkled throughout.

What I hope to find ~
Someone who enjoys building worlds and adding to plotlines/drama.
Willing to let me know if they would like something changed or are no longer interested.
A new friend I enjoy chatting and getting to know people so if you are comfortable with that I would love a new friend.(not mandatory for roleplay but would be enjoyable)

◤RP story types◥
I love a bit of everything and anything

Medieval
Fantasy
Humans
Creatures
(post/pre)Apocalyptic

Enemy to lovers
Forbidden romance
Soulmates
Love triangles

If you don't see something that you are interested in please let me know anyways and I will let you know if it piques my interest.

everything will be kept SFW anything sweet and steamy will be a "fade to black" or skip to next day situation.
unless we are both approved members and both okay with it

If you have any questions or anything just let me know.

As ideas come I will update this post

MasterWolf

"In the light, there is darkness hiding, in the darkness, there are shadows, in the shadows, there are wolves."

"We are wolves, we are many"

"Mega City One, 800 Million People living in the ruins of the old world and the mega structures of the new one, mega blocks, mega highways, Mega City One."

My On's & Off's thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=321850.msg15471306