News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

FIL×DIL affair!! (L4F)

Started by Justin1, May 17, 2020, 05:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin1

It's an on & off affair between a widower Father in law, and his Daughter in law; which has been going on for FIVE, long years now!!!

It had started as soon as Yc got married to the MC's, only son.

Currently, the father in law, stays at the village. While the married couple (Yc & my son) with their kid-- rents a small, cheap & shabby apartment at the city. Initially, when they all were together at the village... FIL had forced the physical relation on DIL (or trapped her into affair, either way you feel better)  And she couldn't stop him -- say out of respect, fear and/or other things/reasons.

But soon it became regular thing, and DIl had accepted it as her fate or duty! Later, she became an equal partner in the crime, but she would never show directly that she wanted it too, or had became addicted to her pervert, always horny, hungry, passionate, raw... FIL, his mammoth manhood and the way he takes her!

But then a year back her husband got a new job at the city and his family moved with him, leaving back FIL at the village -- alone and starving.

The play will start from where the FIL for some work reason, has arrived at city for a week...! And now he going to stay with them. It is going to be a story of this one week.

A fews things I want to clear out before hand:
- I didn't work on the backstory of our characters or how they got together. It is something that I want to dicuss and build together with my future partner so with both would be on the same page.
- I am not looking for a trophy wife kind of scenario here. Our characters will be very common day today people from middle class and this play would be played in very realistic manner.
- Though there could be some unrealistic fetishes that we can incorporate....
- If any one would have watched or read Japanese Adult stories or videos on this genre that is what something I am looking for though our character will be not be necessarily japanese.

- There will be heavy smut involved in the story with good story and Drama.

Anyone!?

sierrahughes

Would be interested to play this initially pliant, submissive DIL who had later become subtly seductive and created many opportunities for the affair to carry on.

In the one year she has not continued this affair with her FIL, she has grown even more as a woman. This will be a week that neither FIL nor DIL will forget in a long time...

I'll PM you to see how you picture this story unfolding. Can't wait!

XOXO Sierra