You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:54:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Azumanga Daioh?  (Read 438 times)

Offline RisaTopic starter

Azumanga Daioh?
« on: March 08, 2009, 06:35:41 PM »
I'm...not exactly sure what the title of it is right now, the idea is still kinda in production. I first need to figure out how many people are actually going to join, then I'll go ahead and start making threads.

Basically, it's a school setting, with a mixture of Azu and OC characters.Tomo's taken by me. =P If you're interested in playing an Azu or OC, please say that you're interested here, and after I get a good amount of interest, I'll make a character thread and an OOC thread.

As you might already know, Azumanga Daioh has no plot. So anything goes. I would encourage shojou-ai (seeing as I'm a huge Tomo/Yomi fan >>) as well as non-shoujo-ai couples. Of course, we can always work out a plot, but it's going to be kind of...hard for this kind of anime.

That's it, then. Any takers?

Offline Haibane

Re: Azumanga Daioh?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 06:59:31 PM »
Yes.

Offline Neophyte

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 07:14:49 PM »
I'm down for a male OC. And If we don't have a Kimura I can play him as well, though I don't wish to

Offline Haibane

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 07:27:20 PM »
Kimura is so much fun though. Good to play as a second character as he has short scenes then vanishes for ages. He's really just a one-joke character. But its a damn good joke.

Following on from that I might be interested in playing one of the female teachers as a bit-part character.

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 07:39:35 PM »
I'll probably end up playing another character like Kaorin or something, if we don't get a lot of people.

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 10:52:03 PM »
Still waiting. x3