You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 24, 2021, 05:23:41 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: F seeking M (Arcana-Based Role-playing)  (Read 305 times)

Offline CasperTopic starter

F seeking M (Arcana-Based Role-playing)
« on: May 15, 2020, 12:25:08 pm »
Hello!

I'm a female (28, soon) seeking someone to play Asra from the mobile game Arcana paired with my MC (who is female).
I would like for it to take place after the events in his route, and perhaps brain storm a new plot together? I am craving this so badly right now due to being sad his route ended, and wanting to continue the story. I know it's a lot to ask for in way of rigidity, but I would appreciate anyone who is interested!

I'm also super interested in doing the same with Muriel, though I have not finished his route. I am fine with also brain storming a new plot for him as well. Again, I apologize for the rigidity, but its a major craving for me at the moment!

You can message me or post here if interested, but I prefer plot discussions through messaging. If you also want any samples of my writing, or have questions on my MC, or general questions, let me know!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 12:27:51 pm by Casper »