You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 08:17:21 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Random Stupidity I  (Read 676 times)

Offline VekseidTopic starter

Random Stupidity I
« on: March 08, 2009, 04:24:32 PM »
So, on a random bit of curiosity, I tried to figure out how much milk a woman's breasts could produce and/or store for a given size. I have a thing about rendering girls with rather astronomical assets, and though I don't have a lactation fetish, I'm not opposed to it either. So naturally, I turned to Google, which was amazingly unhelpful about this question.

It did, however, turn up this gem:

It can produce to the extent the child sucks and the child will fee comfortable having fed. so no child will be starving for milk. god is a good creator and he knows how much milk is required for a child and the breast can produce as much as a child sucks. dont worry.

The uselessness of this answer is matched only by its potential for amusement, therefore I am sharing it with you.

That said, some nice female friends have informed me that human breasts are indeed rather prolific. I asked about one of the girls I had rendered: "You think they'd supply a gallon each?" "Yes."

I have issues.