You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 30, 2020, 12:34:27 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Adulting?
What did you do today?

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Wuxia/Chinese novel themed settings [M for F]  (Read 173 times)

Offline EvanosTopic starter

Wuxia/Chinese novel themed settings [M for F]
« on: May 14, 2020, 06:59:09 AM »
Welcome, I am a straight guy looking for a descriptive female roleplaypartner for something a bit out of the ordinary.

I am looking for someone who has at least a little amount of knowledge about wuxia/xianxia/chinese novels/chinese fantasy and would be interested playing something in this kind of setting/with some kind of these elements.

As you have read above I am looking for something a little or even a lot more descriptive (para to multi-para) so you should be rather literate and know how to be graphic, to make things come alive. I am an rather experienced roleplayer myself and think of myself as quite decent so I will naturally offer the same things from my side. I am not looking for some quick back and forth, not that this cant happen as well, but more some kind of story we write together. I hope you get what I mean.

In regards to the kinks I would like to be the dominant one, you dont have to be a sub, just know you will be at the reciving end sooner or later. I prefer if things get a bit (or a lot) rougher so this wont be any sort of vanilla roleplay just so you know. Besides that I am a big fan of blowjobs/deepthroats as well and there area lot more kinks to explore. We can sort that out later on. My limits are relativly few so I am open to do a lot of different things, if you fancy doing something feel free to tell meand we can see.

Naturally I would like some story to the roleplay as well, how much does depend on my mood though. I always prefer some kind of buildup at the start however short it may be and in some cases I would prefer some more focus on  the story than in others, we just have to see what we can work out.

One last thing, I prefer to set things up beforehand to some extend so I am not a big fan of jumping in immidiatly, we should at least take the time to shortly talk about the scene and other things. I have some things in mind, nothing too concrete but I am open to your suggestions as well. Feel free to message me, I am eager for your responses.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 07:00:30 AM by Evanos »

Offline EvanosTopic starter

Re: Wuxia/Chinese novel themed settings [M for F]
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 12:44:51 PM »
Push